Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Discuss everything about Serie A here. Feel free to post questions about Serie A. I have one rule though, check the predictions before you ask me about some predictions

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Inter Julio Cesar - 95--->95/96 Francesco Toldo - 87--->87 Paolo Orlandoni - 83--->83 Maicon - 95--->95 Davide Santon - 86--->86 Lucio - 9

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

I know he's not gone up this time' date=' but any future for Tiberio GUARENTE of atlanta?[/quote']

Well, he has been slightly sub par season compared to last season. Atalanta just aren't the same team.

I think he'll move to a bigger club this summer. Fiorentina have been looking to sign him for the last two transfer windows. Juventus and Sevilla offered him a contract mid January, but he said he wanted to wait and help steer Atalanta free of relegation.

Should I sell or keep Danijel Aleksic now he was signed by Genoa?

Keep. He could have a big future if everything goes right for him in Genoa from the reports I've heard. Also, Genoa are good with handling youths/talents, for example look at Palladino, Criscito, Bocchetti, Bonucci (on loan to Bari).

Guest drseanfitz

Well' date=' he has been slightly sub par season compared to last season. Atalanta just aren't the same team.

I think he'll move to a bigger club this summer. Fiorentina have been looking to sign him for the last two transfer windows. Juventus and Sevilla offered him a contract mid January, but he said he wanted to wait and help steer Atalanta free of relegation.[/quote']

cheers mate.

i wasnt shocked with koman i read about him on sky sports scout

should take a look its a good read tons of young players covered agree or disagree if you wish:)

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfers/scout/0,24035,15198_5774071,00.html

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfers/scout/0,24035,15198_5736712,00.html

thats the i signed dominic a a month before the rating changes before anyone knew who he was:D

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

In my opinion he is worth 93 but Fiorentina hasn't been doing to well in Serie A and he could therefore also stay.

Gilardino got 93, cuz of how well he and the team are doing in Europe (Champions League), plus Fiorentina is still in the fight for Coppa Italia (4 teams left: Roma vs Udinese, Fiorentina vs Internazionale), gilardino this year is doing very very good.

Out of Bonucci and Ranocchia - which appears to be the better player or biggest prospect? From what I've previously read' date=' I'd guess Ranocchia but as I have to sell one of them it would be good to get some other opinions...[/quote']

ranocchia is much better going to be v good