Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Discuss everything about Serie A here. Feel free to post questions about Serie A. I have one rule though, check the predictions before you ask me about some predictions

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Inter Julio Cesar - 95--->95/96 Francesco Toldo - 87--->87 Paolo Orlandoni - 83--->83 Maicon - 95--->95 Davide Santon - 86--->86 Lucio - 9

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Juventus actually is aiming at Rafael Benitez

Yeah I know, but I doubt it will happen though. Benitez is very commited to Liverpool and the only way he is leaving Pool is beacuse if he and owners keep having arguments about how much he can spend for on a transfer window.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Yeah I know' date=' but I doubt it will happen though. Benitez is very commited to Liverpool and the only way he is leaving Pool is beacuse if he and owners keep having arguments about how much he can spend for on a transfer window.[/quote']

yea, plus i think its too early to talk about the next juventus manager, i mean, they got a new manager today lol, for the rest of the season. in 6 months many things can change, we have to wait and see.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

yea' date=' plus i think its too early to talk about the next juventus manager, i mean, they got a new manager today lol, for the rest of the season. in 6 months many things can change, we have to wait and see.[/quote']

isnt guus hiddink still out there too? he did a good job finishing the season at chelsea last year isnt he still an option?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

isnt guus hiddink still out there too? he did a good job finishing the season at chelsea last year isnt he still an option?

Hiddink was the 1st choice for Juventus for the rest of the season, but his wage was too high. You know, the wage of the actual manager of Juventus is the ''massive'' amount of 350'000 Euros for all season.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Julio Sergio 80-85 Roma

Krhin 75-80 Internazionale

Napoli 69-78 Modena

Sirigu 79-84 Palermo

Candreva 83-87 Livorno/Juventus

Kjaer 87-89 Palermo

I missed a couple of days, is it true that from Serie A everything but the top

6 clubs has been done ?

If these 6 teams are not all done tomorrow, i have time until tuesday morning

to complete transfers for the top six clubs they didn´t do tomorrow ?

So i can login tomorrow and look which clubs they have done and make bids for the other clubs as i have enough time ?

But unlike the normal schedule no Serie B and Serie C teams have been done so far ? Or is that wrong and i missed it also ?

Can someone list some serie C and serie B risers ? Or is there somewhere

a thread for Italy´s lower leagues ?

Thanks for your help.

So' date=' i think Inter has been reviewed and Pandev stay at 92.. Fair enough i say,he still deserved at that rating and he hasn't played at Lazio because frozen by Lotito, not because of injury or bad form[/quote']

i dont think he would have dropped he was Lazio's Talisman so as to speak and without him and Ledesma u can see how much they are suffering at the moment he has settled in very quickly at Inter which has helped him keep his rating..

How come Ledesma dropped and not Pandev:mad::mad:

How unfair. The only difference between them is that Pandev has played like 4 matches and Ledesma none. However, Ledesma will get back his 90 when he moves and starts to get matches beacuse he is really good. Anyway, I'm not saying Pandev sucks (I'm a big fan of him and Ledesma), but why did they drop Ledesma and not Pandev?!

How come Ledesma dropped and not Pandev:mad::mad:

How unfair. The only difference between them is that Pandev has played like 4 matches and Ledesma none. However' date=' Ledesma will get back his 90 when he moves and starts to get matches beacuse he is really good. Anyway, I'm not saying Pandev sucks (I'm a big fan of him and Ledesma), but why did they drop Ledesma and not Pandev?![/quote']

Well Pazz,when Ledesma can play again? Will he free Next season

He should stay at his current rating but he has a little chance of dropping tbh. You can try Vermaelen for a CB who's preferred foot is left' date=' but he won't hit 92+ - yet. Give him some time and he'll be rated 92+:)[/quote']

Cheers Pazzano, I actually already have Vermaelen, I play Evra in my 1st team and wanted a decent back up for my 2nd/cup side. Vermealen is def for the future but is one of two weak links in my second string - the other being RW/RM. Think I will Take a chance and buy him. Cheers mate!

Well Pazz' date='when Ledesma can play again? Will he free Next season[/quote']

He can play, but it's up to Lotito (the chairman of Lazio) to decide if he wants to play Ledesma. Lotito calls Ledesma and Pandev for rebels beacuse they didn't want to reniew their contract with Lazio and wanted instead to move to a bigger club in Italy, namely Juventus and Inter during the last summer window. Ledesma has been in negoation with both Inter and Genoa but Inter couldn't meet Lotito demands and got really tired of him and they didn't sign him. Genoa couldn't meet Ledesma's wage demands and they didn't sign him either. Ledesma's contract runs out 2011 in the summer, but I think he will eventually be sold this window or the next beacuse Lazio needs the money they can get for him to strengthen other parts of the team.

why did pato not rise and panzdev not drop.

it a smables these ratings though

Wierd' date=' maybe we should send a support ticket or something.

Cheers Pazzano, I actually already have Vermaelen, I play Evra in my 1st team and wanted a decent back up for my 2nd/cup side. Vermealen is def for the future but is one of two weak links in my second string - the other being RW/RM. Think I will Take a chance and buy him. Cheers mate!

No problems mate, good luck:)