Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Lensois

Riferimento: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Milan has bought (they will do definetly the deal in the summer) some reinforcements. Minal Finally decided to bring some ''young'' fresh air to the Milan Squad, by signing the 34yo defender Yepes From Chievo, he will get a 2 year contranct, making 900k Euros per season.

This is the 1st piece of the Future Milan.

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Where will Diakite rise to' date=' when SM review Italy?[/quote']

Who says he has to rise? :P

He only plays once in a while, he's not a regular and Lazio aren't doing good, even if they won the last 2 games. He's already 85, so either he'll stay, either he'll rise by 1 point, it depends on how things work for him in the near future

Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Hahahahahaha juventus lost...Again!!!! Hahahaha

Napoli beats em 3-1' date=' great Hamsik scoring 1 goal and makin an assist for quagliarella on the second. Lavezzi end the game with the 3rd goal.[/quote']

YEAH!! I love it. I love Napoli (and anyone who beat Juve)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

YEAH!! I love it. I love Napoli (and anyone who beat Juve)

hahaha, id rep you for what you just said, but need to spread it around 1st :D.

Im a Roma fan, but im not the ''I love roma and all other teams has to fail'' kind of fan, but i just cant Stand Juventus. I even can stand Lazio ''Roma rivals''

i can even stand inter that beats us everytime, but i just cant stand Juventus, i like some of the players they have like Marchisio, Diego, Del piero, but i cant just stand their Society, Juventus itself.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

any chance for hamisk rise to 92 or is the cap for napoli 91

I doubt hamsik will rise to 92 within next changes. He might rise teh changes after the next one (if napoli manages to go at least to Europa League and if hamsik will do well with Slovakia)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

hahaha' date=' id rep you for what you just said, but need to spread it around 1st :D.

Im a Roma fan, but im not the ''I love roma and all other teams has to fail'' kind of fan, but i just cant Stand Juventus. I even can stand Lazio ''Roma rivals''

i can even stand inter that beats us everytime, but i just cant stand Juventus, i like some of the players they have like Marchisio, Diego, Del piero, but i cant just stand their Society, Juventus itself.[/quote']

Yes,same with me. I admire Buffon,Del Piero,Chiellini as player but when they wear 'Zebrette' jersey, i just can't love them. Can't . And it's not about i hate the jersey. If they play at Udinese or Siena,i'll still love them. LOL

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

I doubt hamsik will rise to 92 within next changes. He might rise teh changes after the next one (if napoli manages to go at least to Europa League and if hamsik will do well with Slovakia)

thanks for the info since i came to the conclusion that giovinco won't rise as long he is not playing so decided to look for replacements of either ozil,hamisk or pjanic but can only buy 2

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

thanks for the info since i came to the conclusion that giovinco won't rise as long he is not playing so decided to look for replacements of either ozil' date='hamisk or pjanic but can only buy 2[/quote']

I would go for ozil (he could rise by 1) and hamsik

he will most likely stay since he is playing second fiddle to eto'o and diego milito and to an extent balotelli

idk about balotelli now though, what with him wearing that milan kit on italian tv and such. quite fallen out of favor with mourinho id say, and his attitude isnt right either. pandev plays well as an attacking player, set just behind the forwards. he's also playing great since being at inter. for sure he will stay, and idk if he does something spectacular a 93 isnt too much of a reach

Stefan Jovetic - will he be a 90 come next rating changes? What are the chances? Thanks :)

Atm, Fiorentina isnt playing at their usual lvl, so unless a miracle makes them go to europe than i think that Jovetic might not rise, tho Fiorentina has done quite well this season in CL (they woulda been at the quarter finals if not it wasnt for Ovrebo that assgned a goal for bayern on a 4 mtr (literally 4 mtr) offside), i think theres a 20% chance he will rise, so dont hope too much.

But he is a great buy, 93+ striker in teh future, if you have the chance to buy him, do it.

I have received an offer of 10.7mil for Luigi Vitale in GC. Should i accept it?

This is a though one, i would do it, as Livorno will be relegated to Serie B, yet, Vitale came to livorno with on a loan with the right to buy half of the player, so due to Livorno relegating they might decide not to buy him, and he would come back to Napoli. As i said, i would do it tho, but before doing it, check some good alternatives available for the money you will eventually get.

Riferimento: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL, ROMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

CAPTAIN FUTURE DE ROSSI SCORES FOR THE 1-0 AGAINST INTER!!!

17th minute of the 1st half.

Edit: 1st half over with Roma ahed 1-0 against the scudetto rivals Inter.

Roma is making the game apart from the last few minutes of the 1st half where inter managed to make a few dangerous situations, Inter players are very nervous, 3 yellow cards in the 1st half for Thiago Motta, Zanetti and Samuel.

hopefully Roma will be able to resist to Inter and win, by doing so they would get to -1 from Inter.

the match is almost over, 10 minutes to go, and ROMA IS WINNING 2-1 milito made the 1-1 goal but it endured only 10 minutes when LUCA TONI scored the 2-1 goal!!!!!

THE MATCH ENDS AND ROMA WINS!!!!!!!

INTER THIEFS, SCORE IN A SUPER OFFSIDE POSITIONS, AND 7 INTER PLAYERS GOT YELLOW CARDS (at least 2 of them were direct red card fouls), and then the referee giving 5 MINUTES of additional time, when in teh 2nd half there were no situations where time has been stopped for long. BUT INTER EVEN WITH STEALING CANT BEAT ROMA!!!

FORZA MAGICA ROMA!!!!!!!

I realize that Italian ratings are a few months away, but I am curious if Davide Santon will get a rise from his current 87 rating this time around based on his performances so far.

Is his knee injury serious ? Is it the same knee meniscus problem that he had earlier this season?

I realize that Italian ratings are a few months away' date=' but I am curious if Davide Santon will get a rise from his current 87 rating this time around based on his performances so far.

Is his knee injury serious ? Is it the same knee meniscus problem that he had earlier this season?[/quote']

Due all the problems (injuries mainly) santon had this season he didnt get to play alot, so he probably wont rise next changes, but keep him, hes one for the future