Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Will Andrea RANOCCHIA and Leonardo BONUCCI gonna have a chance to rise up to 88 in the next Italy rating preview. Thanks

Ranocchia has been out injured since 10/1/2010 but there a indications that he may move to Inter next season, and that can only help his rating. Before his injury Ranocchia and Bonucci were one of the most formidable defensive pairings in Serie A.

Bonucci is a good future defender and could have probably got a +1 next changes but what with Bari's recent poor form and slipping down the table to 10th it could have dissappeared, although it is worth noting that Bonucci has started 31 games out of 32, and has even managed a goal. He also seems to be fairly level headed only receiving 3 cautions all season

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Discuss everything about Serie A here. Feel free to post questions about Serie A. I have one rule though, check the predictions before you ask me about some predictions

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Inter Julio Cesar - 95--->95/96 Francesco Toldo - 87--->87 Paolo Orlandoni - 83--->83 Maicon - 95--->95 Davide Santon - 86--->86 Lucio - 9

To whoever wants to answer' date=' how is Sculli of Genoa getting on? Is he safe at 88? Thank you[/quote']

He is very safe at 88. He's a key player for Genoa this season, he's started 6 games for them in the Europa League and is also one of the first names on the teamsheet in the Serie A. Safe at 88? Definitely. Rise to 89, I'll say outside chance.

You might want to wait for a second opinion though. :)

is giampaolo pazzini doing well?

is he in for a rise anytime soon?

Half a page down' date=' post number #2071

Originally Posted by stones

how will theses fowards fair in the next rating changes;

zarate

di natile

pazzini

Originally Posted by Caleb

Zarate 90-->89/90, Di Natale 93-->93, Pazzini 90-->90/91.

Hi, I would know if I should keep De Silvestri as a RightBack (he seems to play Midfield now) or sell him... He's 87, will he rise?

And what about next rise or not for these players I've got:

HOTTOR

ADIYIAH

HAMSIK

PALOSCHI

ZIGONI

STRASSER

KRHIN

SEFEROVIC

Thanks!

Hi' date=' I would know if I should keep De Silvestri as a RightBack (he seems to play Midfield now) or sell him... He's 87, will he rise?

And what about next rise or not for these players I've got:

HOTTOR - [b']STAY[/b]

ADIYIAH - STAY

HAMSIK - STAY/+1

PALOSCHI - STAY

ZIGONI - STAY

STRASSER - STAY

KRHIN - STAY

SEFEROVIC - STAY

Thanks!

De Silvestri will most likely stay, possibly +1, has 12 starts and 8 sub apps.

hi guys, im hearing a lot about gallopa but know nothing much about him myself, can somepne shed some light on this player for me please, is he moving to juventus which is what i have heard, is he going to change there fortunes or is he just another squad player, ad do people think hes going to rise again anytime soon. thanks joe

hi guys' date=' im hearing a lot about gallopa but know nothing much about him myself, can somepne shed some light on this player for me please, is he moving to juventus which is what i have heard, is he going to change there fortunes or is he just another squad player, ad do people think hes going to rise again anytime soon. thanks joe[/quote']

Well I've seen by him is a good player with great talent.

It has regularly played for Parma this season and has been on of the best players.

Galloppa is a central midfield playmaker with very good reading of the game, excellent vision and ability to deliver an incisive passes.

Is already international by the Italian team.

hi guys' date=' im hearing a lot about gallopa but know nothing much about him myself, can somepne shed some light on this player for me please, is he moving to juventus which is what i have heard, is he going to change there fortunes or is he just another squad player, ad do people think hes going to rise again anytime soon. thanks joe[/quote']

I wouldn't say he's great. He's aright, decent player. Don't think he'll be first team for Juventus if he moves. Better options than him out there tbh.

Like always, feel free to wait for a second opinion.

He's a good little player. He won't get 89' date=' I'll say 88 but depending on how strongly Sampdoria finishes the season, he might get 87 too :)[/quote']

Sampdoria is in top 5 now. His stastics is great this season. I recken he has big chance to at least 88.

Just a few questions for you :

(1) What do you think about CHIELLINI's performances this year for that sinking ship that is Juve ? And then to take it a step further, how do you think that equates into his 94-rating this time around ?

(2) This isn't necessarily a Serie A question.... In fact it's not even a Serie B one, either. I am curious if anyone has any insight into Marco VERRATTI and his development.

Not sure what is going on there. I noticed that he hasn't featured for Pescara since November. Is this kid still worth expecting something from over the next year or two, or was it all a bunch of unnecessary hype? I've noticed from Pescara's website that he hasn't grown at all over the past year (he still stands 5 foot nothin') and he has somehow managed to lose weight (now down to below 130 lbs) !!!

Any opinion on babucar' date=' got a few minutes at fiorentina. couple goals and assists.[/quote']

I think he could rise to 80, then again wait for the pros to help you.

(1) What do you think about CHIELLINI's performances this year for that sinking ship that is Juve ? And then to take it a step further' date=' how do you think that equates into his 94-rating this time around ?[/quote']

Something I've been wondering myself, looking forward to seeing what the experts have to say on this. Chiellini rise to 94 was perhaps a tad too hurried the last round, I think it would have been fairer if he had progressed slowly from 92 to 93 and then beyond.

ratin changes for del piero

perrotta

borriello

Del Piero should remain, with a chance of a drop. Perotta and Borriello to stay, latter has outside chance of rise.

I can see from the stats that Asamoah has been a important first team member of Udinese this season racking up 20+ league apperances' date=' but what are his performances like ? Do you reckon he will rise next time round, considering Udinese poor season[/quote']

Yes, I can see him rise next time. Why? Beacuse he is a regular for both club and country and is the best midfielder at Udinese. I seriously think that players like Inler and D'Agostino should drop if Udinese keeps this form. Inler hasn't been playing on 90 standard in my opinion since Euro 2008. D'Agostino has just been injured and isn't playing like last season and the fact that Udinese aren't doing well, can see D'Agostino and Inler drop. Anyway, Asamoah should rise again in my opinion no matter what happens to Udinese.

(1) What do you think about CHIELLINI's performances this year for that sinking ship that is Juve ? And then to take it a step further' date=' how do you think that equates into his 94-rating this time around ?

[b'](2)[/b] This isn't necessarily a Serie A question.... In fact it's not even a Serie B one, either. I am curious if anyone has any insight into Marco VERRATTI and his development.

Not sure what is going on there. I noticed that he hasn't featured for Pescara since November. Is this kid still worth expecting something from over the next year or two, or was it all a bunch of unnecessary hype? I've noticed from Pescara's website that he hasn't grown at all over the past year (he still stands 5 foot nothin') and he has somehow managed to lose weight (now down to below 130 lbs) !!!

I can only answer on your Chiellini question...

I think his 94 rating is deserved. He is the best defender at Juventus and is always the only player I don't critizies when it comes to Juventus. Sure, Juve's defence dosen't look good if you at the stats, but that's beacuse players like Cannavaro, Grosso and especially Grygera can't defend anymore. Chiellini is quality, no doubt, but he dosen't get any help from the rest of the defence. To put is simple: He is playing like he has done the last season, but the rest of the defence, to put it easy: sucks.

I can only answer on your Chiellini question...

I think his 94 rating is deserved. He is the best defender at Juventus and is always the only player I don't critizies when it comes to Juventus. Sure' date=' Juve's defence dosen't look good if you at the stats, but that's beacuse players like Cannavaro, Grosso and especially Grygera can't defend anymore. Chiellini is quality, no doubt, but he dosen't get any help from the rest of the defence. To put is simple: He is playing like he has done the last season, but the rest of the defence, to put it easy: sucks.[/quote']

RE: CHIELLINI Thanks Pazz.... That's my thinking, too.. You know that I watch a lot of Juve, and every match you can kill everybody's performance... But somehow I never ever find myself ever criticizing what the guy does throughout the course of the entire game. Defensively has been solid, and in fact he actually ends up with more chances in the offensive end (during any given match) than the actual forwards...!

Thanks.

What do you think about him maintaining his rating though ? I agree w Caleb on this one that they rushed his 94-rating. I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve it now, but only that SM rushed it. Do you think they take it away due to Juve's toilet bowl performances ? Or do you see him more in that TORRES camp @ Liverpool this season (where the rating is safe despite most others dropping)...?

RE: VERRATTI I'll try my luck on his dedicated player talent thread. Kid had a bunch of fanfare a year ago with rumored moves to big clubs, but then everything went radio silent. No game time @Pescara ? ? Crazy. And the fact that despite being 17, that he hasn't grown even half an inch in height in over 12 months, really is perplexing.

But if anyone else has some insight on Verratti's development, please let me know how he's coming along...

Anyway, thanks again...

What do you think about him maintaining his rating though ? I agree w Caleb on this one that they rushed his 94-rating. I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve it now' date=' but only that SM rushed it. Do you think they take it away due to Juve's toilet bowl performances ? Or do you see him more in that TORRES camp @ Liverpool this season (where the rating is safe despite most others dropping)...?

[/quote']

Well, Torres is a quality player, he performs great for his nation and is doing well for a club in crizis...

Chiellini is the same - performs well for club and country. He deservs better, just like Torres. So, if Chiellini drops, then Torres has to drop to.