Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Discuss everything about Serie A here. Feel free to post questions about Serie A. I have one rule though, check the predictions before you ask me about some predictions

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Inter Julio Cesar - 95--->95/96 Francesco Toldo - 87--->87 Paolo Orlandoni - 83--->83 Maicon - 95--->95 Davide Santon - 86--->86 Lucio - 9

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Hello, i'm a premier league guy! and I dont watch much serie A aso i've got a few questions about a two players in italy. Are they worth keeping or not? and if keeping, why should i keep them and what will they rise to?

Andrea Rannochia 86

Salvatore Sirigu 86

Also in these ranges who do you think it the best youngster worth trying to get?

80-85

85-89

90-91

Thankyou kindly!

Andrea Rannochia 86

Salvatore Sirigu 86

Also in these ranges who do you think it the best youngster worth trying to get?

80-85 - Muller

85-89 - Kjaer

90-91 - Hamsik

If they're young enough.

Rannochia has been performing well for Bari and barring injuries, is a first choice defender - linked with bigger moves.

Sirigu is the Palermo keeper who is on the fringes of the Italian National squad - also worth keeping - Palermo are in Europe next season.

No problem mate.

Nah well' date=' I'm not sure whether its 100% true but thats what the Roma fans believe anyway. He just decides where he plays. When Toni arrived, people ruled out the possibility of Totti returning to his old role of playing as the trequartista as he wants to play up top. Although Totti did have a big role to play in bringing Toni to Rome (athough it didn't take much to get him here anyway :P)

I believe Ranieri has full control over the side though, so I wouldn't go as far as saying theres a power struggle. I think Totti's decisions concern Totti and Totti alone. Maybe I'm wrong, thats just my view on it.[/quote']

Ah, I see, really good reply once again, I like your views on Serie A players.

E.g Mariga - Good stuff.

Thanks for your time and help mate :)

Surely with T.Silva being picked by Brazil for the world cup and playing regularly for one of the biggest club teams in the world he is in for a 91/92?? What is the feeling on this one? Thanks' date=' Neal.[/quote']

i would probably say a 91 would be realistic but he will rise to 90 i think. :)

Is Candreva still in for a +1? He's one of Juventus performers is he? Plus, if Juventus decide to sign him on a permanent basis, is he likely to be in their first team? I don't know what position he plays exactly - winger or playmaker.

Thanks in advance to whoever answers :)

Is Candreva still in for a +1? He's one of Juventus performers is he? Plus' date=' if Juventus decide to sign him on a permanent basis, is he likely to be in their first team? I don't know what position he plays exactly - winger or playmaker.

Thanks in advance to whoever answers :)[/quote']

I am not aware of Juve's transfer dealings but alongside Diego, Marchisio and Laquinta he is one of the few who have had a good season. On performance he should get a +1. I hope Juve buy him though as Poulsen, Sissoko and Melo are garbage. His current position is just about right. AM/CM or CM/AM.

hi im not sure if the ratings are updated? and i need help with a deal someone has offered 17.25 mil + eto for david villa' date=' is it worth it? I heard eto isnt doing good and may get a drop just to clarify thanks.[/quote']

I reckon u should go for that deal i mean u got money offered to ui aswell as a 96 rated player, i think eto'o will stay at 96 becoz he is in the inter milan first team and is quite a good player, and david villa is only a yr younger i think so itll b a tough decision but villa wont go up nor is he likely to go down so him and eto'o will definently stay at 96, plus u got 17mill offered aswell

i say accept that:p

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Samuel should rise 1 and Cordoba should drop 1.

dont think cordoba will drop, but he should drop sm wont drop him down to 92 though, samuel deserves a rise he been playing good.

can any1 tell me whether Diego Milito is worth a 95 or should he stay at 94, because hes had a better yr than eto in serie a