Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

I am not aware of Juve's transfer dealings but alongside Diego' date=' Marchisio and Laquinta he is one of the few who have had a good season. On performance he should get a +1. I hope Juve buy him though as Poulsen, Sissoko and Melo are garbage. His current position is just about right. AM/CM or CM/AM.[/quote']

Thanks mate for your help. Yeah he's listed as a AM/W on the game. Agree with the three DMs too.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Discuss everything about Serie A here. Feel free to post questions about Serie A. I have one rule though, check the predictions before you ask me about some predictions

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Inter Julio Cesar - 95--->95/96 Francesco Toldo - 87--->87 Paolo Orlandoni - 83--->83 Maicon - 95--->95 Davide Santon - 86--->86 Lucio - 9

Guest Daragh

all the itialian experts here say 86 > 88 . :confused::)

Edit:this is what i was told :P

Who told you that?

I don't remember anyone saying he'd rise.

Guest Daragh

i can't remember his name but i asked will he rise? he said yes 86 > 88 :)

anyway's will Vucinic keep his rating? ;)

Cool mate :)

Yeah he's safe at 91 with an outside chance of rising to 92. He's been excellent playing out on the left this season and his form has seen him linked with a move to Chelsea.

i can't remember his name but i asked will he rise? he said yes 86 > 88 :)

anyway's will Vucinic keep his rating? ;)

I'd advise you not to give advice unless you're sure it's correct. Quality is much more important than quantity.

Vucinic will definitely stay and a few have called for a rise (the Roma fans)

Rumour that Milan are after Astori

Astori has been linked with them alot recently ;)

Well' date=' he was a part of Milan before, so now when he has done well in Serie it's not a suprise Milan wants to buy him back.

Is Candreva still in for a +1? He's one of Juventus performers is he? Plus, if Juventus decide to sign him on a permanent basis, is he likely to be in their first team? I don't know what position he plays exactly - winger or playmaker.

Thanks in advance to whoever answers :)

He is performing well and is often making an impact. He should be signed by Juve and I believe he'll be too, seeing as they will spend 70-80 mil € during the summer and he is already a fan favourite and is playing well, so I believe he'll be signed. He will definately be a first teamer. The question is where he will be playing on the pitch though. Del Neri, who made a great season as a coach for Samp this past season, prefers a 4-4-2 formation and seeing as he is the new Juve coach, Juve will most likely changing formation to 4-4-2. So, Candreva will alternative play as an RM/CM and with the money Juve will be spending, they will maybe buy routinated players for those positions. I am not sure if he'll be a starter then, but I hope he will get to start beacuse his potential is shining so much!

Sorry to be a pain but have you update ALL of the teams rating predictions' date=' ifso what page are they on?[/quote']

First page, in a new format. I am not finished though.

Anybody know?

Drop in my opinion. Injured throughout the season and has been performing bad.

hi' date='

what do you think about Miguel Britos?

he's a 24yo defender of Bologna. he has played 23 games with over 1800 mins in seria A this season.

I've wantched many matches of Bolgona and he plays very well, will he rise?

thanks![/quote']

85--->86 in my opinion.

Why won't Vucinici rise? I mean to have the same rating as Farfan and Taddei...doesn't seem fair.

Like I said, I have updated the ratings in a new format and I am not finished yet, hence Vucinic isn't there at the moment.

He is performing well and is often making an impact. He should be signed by Juve and I believe he'll be too' date=' seeing as they will spend 70-80 mil € during the summer and he is already a fan favourite and is playing well, so I believe he'll be signed. He will definately be a first teamer. The question is where he will be playing on the pitch though. Del Neri, who made a great season as a coach for Samp this past season, prefers a 4-4-2 formation and seeing as he is the new Juve coach, Juve will most likely changing formation to 4-4-2. So, Candreva will alternative play as an RM/CM and with the money Juve will be spending, they will maybe buy routinated players for those positions. I am not sure if he'll be a starter then, but I hope he will get to start beacuse his potential is shining so much![/quote']

Thanks, top quality reply mate :)

Also, is Guberti of Roma/Sampdoria still on course for a +1 despite not playing for awhile due to injury? Will he join Sampdoria or Roma in Europe next season? :)

Really just looking for Daragh/Pazzano (yes, I shall disregard the name change :P) to answer;

Anyway, a few questions about Ekdal:

• What will he rise to this time around, I was thinking +2/+1 based on stats.
  • Is he co-owned or what, and where will he end up next season?
  • Is he good enough to play for a decent Serie A side, in the future (about Sampdoria level)?

Thanks guys. :)

Thanks' date=' top quality reply mate :)

Also, is Guberti of Roma/Sampdoria still on course for a +1 despite not playing for awhile due to injury? Will he join Sampdoria or Roma in Europe next season? :)[/quote']

Hmm, he has done well in the games I've seen him play for Samp. With Samp also getting CL play next season, he has to rise to 87 in my opinion.

Spalletti was the manager who brought him to Roma and with now Raineri wants to have his style in Roma, the future of Guberti is un-ceratin at the moment. Add to that, that Del Neri who brought him to Samp on loan, is now the manager of Juventus. So, at the moment, I can't really say anything about his future. Gunerti has stated that he wants to be in Samp next season, but then again, Del Neri is gone.

Really just looking for Daragh/Pazzano (yes' date=' I shall disregard the name change :P) to answer;

Anyway, a few questions about Ekdal:

[list'][*] What will he rise to this time around, I was thinking +2/+1 based on stats.

[*] Is he co-owned or what, and where will he end up next season?

[*] Is he good enough to play for a decent Serie A side, in the future (about Sampdoria level)?

Thanks guys. :)

Well, at the opening post, I have him down for a rise to 84/85. I thinks he'll hit ''only'' 84 for now, beacuse Siena got relegated. He is on loan from Juventus, but I doubt he'll get a chance at Juve for the next upcoming years. I personally can see him going on loan to a bottom club in Serie A or a top club in Serie B, for now. In the future, with this progress and the fact that Juventus is a big club, not known for puting faith in their talents (Giovinco, Palladino and Criscito to name a few), I can see Ekdal at the best going to a middle club Serie A side (like Chievo, Catania or something like that).

Guest Daragh

Well' date=' at the opening post, I have him down for a rise to 84/85. I thinks he'll hit ''only'' 84 for now, beacuse Siena got relegated. He is on loan from Juventus, but I doubt he'll get a chance at Juve for the next upcoming years. I personally can see him going on loan to a bottom club in Serie A or a top club in Serie B, for now. In the future, with this progress and the fact that Juventus is a big club, not known for puting faith in their talents (Giovinco, Palladino and Criscito to name a few), I can see Ekdal at the best going to a middle club Serie A side (like Chievo, Catania or something like that).[/quote']

Well, Juve have announced a 20 man squad for a pre season tour and Ekdal was included in the squad. Brandao (Siena), Padolin (Atalanta) and two others from different clubs (can't for the life of me remember who they were) are also travelling. Apparently Juve want to trial the four players and give Ekdal his chance ahead of the new season. Going to be an interesting pre season. Its a strange decision to bring the likes of Padolin and Brandao along. Their good players but considering the fact that Juve will spend big in the Summer, I highly doubt they'll be needed.

Well' date=' Juve have announced a 20 man squad for a pre season tour and Ekdal was included in the squad. Brandao (Siena), Padolin (Atalanta) and two others from different clubs (can't for the life of me remember who they were) are also travelling. Apparently Juve want to trial the four players and give Ekdal his chance ahead of the new season. Going to be an interesting pre season. Its a strange decision to bring the likes of Padolin and Brandao along. Their good players but considering the fact that Juve will spend big in the Summer, I highly doubt they'll be needed.[/quote']

Yeah, that's beacuse they don't have a big squad enough to compete in the pre-season tour, beacuse of all the World Cup players. Bardi and Bernandini are the other players in the squad who aren't ''real'' Juve players.

Milan is also going on a tour and we called up Thomas Manfredini (Atalanta), Roberto Colombo (Bologna) and Nico Pulzetti (Livorno). Personally, I believe Mandfredini and Pulzetti would be great buys for the teams under the biggest teams (Samp and Palermo), both are quality players and has stood up well against the other teams, even though they played for lower quality teams that also got relegated.

Guest Daragh

Yeah' date=' that's beacuse they don't have a big squad enough to compete in the pre-season tour, beacuse of all the World Cup players. Bardi and Bernandini are the other players in the squad who aren't ''real'' Juve players.

Milan is also going on a tour and we called up Thomas Manfredini (Atalanta), Roberto Colombo (Bologna) and Nico Pulzetti (Livorno). Personally, I believe Mandfredini and Pulzetti would be great buys for the teams under the biggest teams (Samp and Palermo), both are quality players and has stood up well against the other teams, even though they played for lower quality teams that also got relegated.[/quote']

I thought it'd be a great oppurtunity for the youngsters and I was disappointed when I saw the squad. Was really hoping to see some of Juve's youngsters given a chance, particularly Pasquato.

How do you guys rate Jorge Martinez of Catania? He's been linked with big money moves to Man City in the past. Is he a really good player?.. And' date=' finally, can he rise next time round?

cheers guys![/quote']

Great player, will be moving to a bigger club this summer. Has been vital for Catania this season and they've been doing well too, so a rise is guranteed. is a player who's been so impressing, but I don't know where exactly where we will be seeing him next. Juve might be a possible destination, but I'm not sure about him moving to Juve beacuse of alll the moneys they'll be spending and they surely wants a player with a big reputation then. Inter might be a possible destination if Mihajlovic takes over them after Inter, but I can't see him benching Milito/Eto'o/Balo/Pandev. He'll probably end up in La Liga. Maybe Valencia?

Great player' date=' will be moving to a bigger club this summer. Has been vital for Catania this season and they've been doing well too, so a rise is guranteed. is a player who's been so impressing, but I don't know where exactly where we will be seeing him next. Juve might be a possible destination, but I'm not sure about him moving to Juve beacuse of alll the moneys they'll be spending and they surely wants a player with a big reputation then. Inter might be a possible destination if Mihajlovic takes over them after Inter, but I can't see him benching Milito/Eto'o/Balo/Pandev. He'll probably end up in La Liga. Maybe Valencia?

Cheers Diego! very helpful. Some goon in my setup has now bid after reading it! :mad: Thanks again mate! :)

Got a clean Juventus in a new setup recently, was wondering is it worth keeping any of the following lads:

Grosso, Grygera, Cannavaro, Poulsen, Mohamed Sissoko, Giovinco, Camoranesi, Iaquinta, Trezeguet.

I've chosen to keep Chiellini and Marchisio so far but was unsure on the mentioned guys. Have sold Buffon, Diego, Melo and Amauri so far already.

Thanks in advance.

Got a clean Juventus in a new setup recently' date=' was wondering is it worth keeping any of the following lads:

[b']Grosso, Grygera, Cannavaro, Poulsen, Mohamed Sissoko, Giovinco, Camoranesi, Iaquinta, Trezeguet[/b].

I've chosen to keep Chiellini and Marchisio so far but was unsure on the mentioned guys. Have sold Buffon, Diego, Melo and Amauri so far already.

Thanks in advance.

I would sell all tbh - apart from giovinco who I would keep for one more season to see if he gets his chance and realises his potential.

All the others you name have around 75% of dropping by at least 1 point.