Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

What can you tell me about Lorenzo DE SILVESTRI is he got serious talent? or is he just another over hyped youngster? what can you see his rating being in a year or twos time?

thanks' date='

ryan :)[/quote']

He is a good player and has been doing well both as an RB and an RM. He won't rise this time around, seeing as Fiorentina has made a mediocre season, he won't rise. For the future though, I would say he has a great chance of becoming the Italy NO.1 at the right-back position though. The competition isn't so strong on that spot to to be honest. Only Cassani, who is 26 at the moment is his real contender and perhaps Marco Motta too, if he gets regular games at Roma, but I doubt he will make it big at Roma, seeing as Raineri will dedicate this transfer window to buy his kind of players and clearly Motta isn't his kind of player (which you can see on stats btw).

Anyway, with this kind of progress and assuming Fiorentina won't do another bad season like this one, I genuine believe he'll be a 90/89 player then, with a bigger chance of 90 than 89.

Got a clean Juventus in a new setup recently' date=' was wondering is it worth keeping any of the following lads:

[b']Grosso, Grygera, Cannavaro, Poulsen, Mohamed Sissoko, Giovinco, Camoranesi, Iaquinta, Trezeguet[/b].

I've chosen to keep Chiellini and Marchisio so far but was unsure on the mentioned guys. Have sold Buffon, Diego, Melo and Amauri so far already.

Thanks in advance.

Sell all bar Giovinco. He may not get so much games at Juve and I expect him to make a move to Genoa + cash so Juventus gets Bonucci and perhaps Criscito in exchange. Anyway, there's so potential surronding him and indeed it would be intersting to see how he develops at Genoa (it isn't official, but I think it'll happen tbh). Gasperini isn't scared of playing youngsters and they play a 3-4-3, so Giovinco will be able of playing on his favourite position, wing. It will be very intersting to see if he develops into the player I believe he will do. Criscito has done it, why can't Giovinco?

Btw, you are doing it right by keeping Marchisio and Chiellini.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Discuss everything about Serie A here. Feel free to post questions about Serie A. I have one rule though, check the predictions before you ask me about some predictions

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Inter Julio Cesar - 95--->95/96 Francesco Toldo - 87--->87 Paolo Orlandoni - 83--->83 Maicon - 95--->95 Davide Santon - 86--->86 Lucio - 9

Is Javier Zanetti worth buying short term for 12 mill?

How long will he keep his 94 rating' date=' doesnt look like hes retiring soon either

or is marcos senna a better buy just now[/quote']

Even though he has been omitted from the WC squad with Argentina (99% sure:p) his season with Inter should keep him a solid 94 for this change.

I would definately do the deal ( as long as you are not in Norwegian Championship 1 in which case I will tell you to buy Ruben de la red for £30m:D:D)

Is Javier Zanetti worth buying short term for 12 mill?

How long will he keep his 94 rating' date=' doesnt look like hes retiring soon either

or is marcos senna a better buy just now[/quote']

Senna will drop to 92, So Zanetti should keep his rating for a while, neither is a good long term investment though

I have a problem at DM' date=' i have de rossi and Zokora but want to play De rossi in CM, was planning to sell Zokora and Buy Zanetti, any idea on how long hel stay 94 before he drops assuming he has a good season with inter again?[/quote']

IMO I can see him retiring before he drops - I highly doubt we will EVER see Zanetti without a 93+ next to his name - however that is purely due to the fact that I envisage next season being his last.;)

IMO I can see him retiring before he drops - I highly doubt we will EVER see Zanetti without a 93+ next to his name - however that is purely due to the fact that I envisage next season being his last.;)

hard choice then, zokora isnt likely to rise again i dont think, so zanetti might be a good investment for a season anyway

isn't the Itialian changes after French ' date=' English , Spain?[/quote']

Not 100% sure, but one would imagine so - however if the Italian changes are behind say the german changes and SM take their time with the changes it would be half-way through the wc which starts in a couple of weeks.

So a bit of time for him to bang in a couple in the group stages;)