Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Any insight into De Paula of Chieve please? Researched him on Transfermrkt and he has 957 senior minutes for them with two goals so I guess as a 78 he will probaby rise, but given he's playing for a lowly team wanted to ask what some of you who actually follow Serie A might expect.:)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Discuss everything about Serie A here. Feel free to post questions about Serie A. I have one rule though, check the predictions before you ask me about some predictions

Re: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings Inter Julio Cesar - 95--->95/96 Francesco Toldo - 87--->87 Paolo Orlandoni - 83--->83 Maicon - 95--->95 Davide Santon - 86--->86 Lucio - 9

Any insight into De Paula of Chieve please? Researched him on Transfermrkt and he has 957 senior minutes for them with two goals so I guess as a 78 he will probaby rise' date=' but given he's playing for a lowly team wanted to ask what some of you who actually follow Serie A might expect.:)[/quote']

I would imagine 78-83;)

imo he should 83-85 but due to Siena being relegated SM may be conservative and stick him on 84;)

Thanks for the quick reply!

edit: pls can you tell me something about Andrea Seculin? Worth to keep or sell him. thanks in advance.

Quick question to you guys - Now it looks as though Mourinho is going to depart can you envisage Rene Krhin getting a bit more of a look in?

Or will he probably be loaned out to Serie B?

Regards Will

Krhin will most likely be loaned out to a minorn team in Serie A next season' date=' perhaps to one of the teams that will get promoted to Serie A next season. He has a good future ahead of him and he is also an Slovenian international and will be in WC, so he is still one too keep.

Any insight into De Paula of Chieve please? Researched him on Transfermrkt and he has 957 senior minutes for them with two goals so I guess as a 78 he will probaby rise, but given he's playing for a lowly team wanted to ask what some of you who actually follow Serie A might expect.:)

First page; risers 75-79.

Hey Daragh / Diego

What do you guys make of Mirante of Parma? Is he worth keeping after/if he gets his rise?

Thanks.:)

Great keeper, currently on loan from Samp to Parma. I still think we could see him in Parma next season, seeing as Samp's current keeper, Castellazzi will join Inter on a free transfer and at the moment he is injured and therefore the 3rd keeper in Milan, Storari, is on loan to Samp at the moment and he has been doing well there and Samp wants to buy him, so I can't see Mirante return there. Therefore, I think he is on to keep, he will get a +1 rise now, but the next time, if Parma keeps this up next season, he'll be 89 rated.

What will happen to Julio Baptista┬┤s rating ?

he played 23 matches in Serie A ' date=' but 19 times subbed in and 4 times subbed out.

he played 3 full games in Europa league and 3 as a sub.[/quote']

I think the general consensus around the forum is a drop to 89 for Baptista.

Is Handanovic god enough to reach 90' date=' or get a transfer to one of the bigger clubs some day. He is my second keeper, and I guess I should cash in on him. Is he one of the best U25 keepers in Italy, and beyond?[/quote']

Not at Udinese, where goals have been conceded way faster than Di Natale can score them, and with little interest in him I think he'll be at the Fruili for a while, he should hopefully keep his 89, but with Udi's defensive record 89'd be a blessing. ;)

If it weren't for Antonio Di Natale and his never ending supply of goals (he scored over half of their league goals :eek:) I think that Udinese may even have been relegated this season, and he'd be set for a -1 or -2.

I'd advise you to sell him, you shouldn't be holding on waiting for a 90, but wait for an Italian expert to voice their opinion. :)

Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Handanovic can move to an important club' date=' but this year he has played pretty bad. I'd sell him (and maybe buy Sirigu).[/quote']

Do you reckon he'll feature much for Italy in the future? I reckon he could reach at least 90 in the long run, but with Palermo being an ambitious club will they sign another 'keeper or keep Sirigu on?

Thanks. :D

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Analysis and Ratings

Do you reckon he'll feature much for Italy in the future? I reckon he could reach at least 90 in the long run' date=' but with Palermo being an ambitious club will they sign another 'keeper or keep Sirigu on?

Thanks. :D[/quote']

He is always performing well with Palermo. He win the competition with a good keeper like Rubinho (in fact he was sold to Livorno) and now he gained some caps for Italy. Palermo's president has no intenction to sell him or to buy a better keeper. And seeing Buffon's performances, he can get his chances also at the World Cup (I hope for us :D).

Is Diego Ribas likely to maintain his 94?

I got panned for thinking he has a chance to drop to 92 (94 -> 93/92), but I stand by it.

Diego's been poor this season, but he earned his 94 playing for Brazil and being the best player in the Bundesliga - Now he's had a poor season and out of the Brazil squad, therefore a decrease of 2 should aptly reflect that.

If he only drops by 1 and Robben doesn't rise... Angry... :mad:

I've got a question on Andrea Poli's long term prospects. I see on the first page you don't have him included to rise, although I would guess 87/88 would have been my guess from him. Any ideas on his possibility of hitting 90 at some time soon. Does he have any class about him, or is he just someone who is getting games and won't hit 90 anytime soon? :) Is he any good, nevermind the SM ratings?

Is Diego Ribas likely to maintain his 94?

Absolute not...He has been terrible all season long. IMO I think that he is a more definite dropper than Gerrard. I agree with Spam's prediction 93/92. Even if he does switch clubs (i dont think he will but anyway) that should not be enough to save his rating ex. If Raul switches club, should he keep his 93?