marcelo or maxwell?

salartacus

Re: marcelo or maxwell?

If you are looking for a left back don't go for Marcelo hes always been a horrible left back. how ever as a left winger (as hes been played for all of this season and the end stages of last season) hes been one of Real's top performers so he might rise to 91 in the next changes but he could also get a positional change to LM/Winger

Guest Football8

If you are looking for a left back don't go for Marcelo hes always been a horrible left back. how ever as a left winger (as hes been played for all of this season and the end stages of last season) hes been one of Real's top performers so he might rise to 91 in the next changes but he could also get a positional change to LM/Winger

He hasn't played as a left winger all of this season. He's only played there for about 2 games; which were AC Milan and Getafe. He has mostly played a LB and failed a few times so Arbeloa has played there for the past few games, but yesterday due to Sergio Ramos' suspension Marcelo played left back.

He hasn't played as a left winger all of this season. He's only played there for about 2 games; which were AC Milan and Getafe. He has mostly played a LB and failed a few times so Arbeloa has played there for the past few games' date=' but yesterday due to Sergio Ramos' suspension Marcelo played left back.[/quote']

pellegrini has said that marcelo will be used as a left winger, he played as a Left Back in the last game coz arbeloa was on the right coz ramos is suspended and he played as a left winger against Vallodoid, Milan, Getafe and Alcorcon.

and last season under Juande Ramos he was also used as a left winger!

Maxwell mate however there are better Leftbacks as i dont think he starts for Brazil and Barca

who are these better left backs mate i'll sign one of them instead.

bear in mind that im in an english championship so every non-eglish club is external and also it hasnt started yet i reserved liverpool so i basically have the pick of the database (for now).

Guest Football8

pellegrini has said that marcelo will be used as a left winger' date=' he played as a Left Back in the [b']last game coz arbeloa was on the right coz ramos is suspended [/b]and he played as a left winger against Vallodoid, Milan, Getafe and Alcorcon.

and last season under Juande Ramos he was also used as a left winger!

The bold part is what I said. When Ronaldo returns Marcelo will hopefully not be part of the team due to Arbeloa being at left back.

Guest Football8

so u dont rate marcelo then?

what left back should i sign?

Marcelo is too prone to errors at the back whilst defending in the big games under pressure. He's good going forward but isn't as effective playing in a moving around 4-2-3-1. So basically he's just useless. Filipe, Vargas, Taiwo and Monreal are just a few left backs that may interest top teams next year.

Marcelo is too prone to errors at the back whilst defending in the big games under pressure. He's good going forward but isn't as effective playing in a moving around 4-2-3-1. So basically he's just useless. Filipe' date=' Vargas, Taiwo and Monreal are just a few left backs that may interest top teams next year.[/quote']

is it worth trading fabio aurelio (91) for any of those you mentioned?

i like vargas but hes a lm/lb and that really puts me off him.

i am liverpool and i have insua, aurelio and dossena. i plan to sell dossena, keep insua and was unsure wether to keep aurelio or to trade him for someone better and younger. maxwell seemed to fit the bill and i could do a str8 swap no cash involved to get him.

Guest Football8

i am liverpool and i have insua' date=' aurelio and dossena. i plan to sell dossena, keep insua and was unsure wether to keep aurelio or to trade him for someone better and younger. maxwell seemed to fit the bill and i could do a str8 swap no cash involved to get him.[/quote']

Abidal's been the normal left back for Barca this season although he got injured or something so Maxwell played yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped. For now I'd keep Aurelio seen has he should be moving to LB after he's fully fit.

i am liverpool and i have insua' date=' aurelio and dossena. i plan to sell dossena, keep insua and was unsure wether to keep aurelio or to trade him for someone better and younger. maxwell seemed to fit the bill and i could do a str8 swap no cash involved to get him.[/quote']

Keep Insua and swap Aurelio for Maxwell or Lahm and Dossena for Cissokho. I'm guessing you'll have to be quick though as other teams will want these players. Swap Carragher/Skrtel and money or another fringe player for Chiellini if possible too, he'll most likely be the next 95-rated CB.

Guest Football8

Keep Insua and swap Aurelio for Maxwell or Lahm and Dossena for Cissokho. I'm guessing you'll have to be quick though as other teams will want these players. Swap Carragher/Skrtel and money or another fringe player for Chiellini if possible too' date=' he'll most likely be the next 95-rated CB.[/quote']

I'd keep Aurelio, Maxwell isn't getting enough games and Abidal seems the first choice left back.