Pato or benzema?

Who is a better player of the two?

i have got benzema who is rated 93 on my Manchester United Squad. i dont play him as i got rooney and david villa both rated 96. I have also got diego milito.

I made a bid today for pato with an exchange of benzema. The bid was quickly accepted.

I think it is a good deal because pato is needed by AC Milan whereas Benzema can be loaded off anytime he does not perform for Real Madrid as they are cash rich and will find a replacement.

Pato has also been better than benzema form wise. There is a sure rise for pato to 93 is it possible for benzema to get 94?

Please give your views about the deal and the rating too!!

Guest Football8

Re: Pato or benzema?

Benzy dont get too many games for Real Madrid now' date=' even with Cr9 out. No way is he gona get a 94. Pato at Milan is playing regularly and doing things with that team.. Leonardo seems to be doing a brilliant job with Ronaldhinio too.. So, my money is on Pato :).[/quote']

He doesn't get too many games ? Where did you get that from. He plays about every game and is still trying to fit into the team and getting a goal here and there. Should remain at 93 for now.

Benzy dont get too many games for Real Madrid now' date=' even with Cr9 out. No way is he gona get a 94. Pato at Milan is playing regularly and doing things with that team.. Leonardo seems to be doing a brilliant job with Ronaldhinio too.. So, my money is on Pato :).[/quote']

He's had the most starts in the league out of all Madrid's strikers. :confused:

pato is linked with chelsea and man city in january though it is not possible as AC Milan dont have a replacement.

He feels needed by Milan whereas real madrid can manage it without Benzema.

So i personally feel i have done good business by taking pato and giving off benzema.

Pato's value will touch 32.0M if he does get a 93 which is for sure.

Is he gonna bite 94? 93 is sure!!

Cant you keep benzema and get a P/E deal using milito + cash for pato?

Benzema is class just has competition playing for real madrid. Will keep his 93 this time around but when raul or van nistelrooy leaves/retires he has got what it takes to get 94+

Pato is also a good striker that should get 93 this time around as long as he stays fit. Ive seen pato play a few times and I can honestly say hes not even half as good as Benzema. Its just because milan are cash strapped they cant bring in more players for the moment, so pato is in milans starting 11 for now. If he moves to another club (due to money problems) I cant see him rising anymore.

Guest cfc4eva

Hi, sorry to but in, ive got the same situation where i could sell benzema in order to buy pato, i dont have enough money to buy him now and benzema is the only player that i would be willing to spend to get pato. However benzema has been amazing for me so far this season, 6 games, 5 goals, 5 assists, 3 mom's. amazing. but pato has been decent for his team however he looks the bigger prospect and maybe will move to chelsea or another big team other than milan. what should i do as benzemas form is telling me to stick with him but pato is just slightly the better player in real life.

Thanks

Cant you keep benzema and get a P/E deal using milito + cash for pato?

Benzema is class just has competition playing for real madrid. Will keep his 93 this time around but when raul or van nistelrooy leaves/retires he has got what it takes to get 94+

Pato is also a good striker that should get 93 this time around as long as he stays fit. Ive seen pato play a few times and I can honestly say hes not even half as good as Benzema. Its just because milan are cash strapped they cant bring in more players for the moment' date=' so pato is in milans starting 11 for now. If he moves to another club (due to money problems) I cant see him rising anymore.[/quote']

i cannot do the deal of milito and cash for pato as the deal is already gone through. pato is my club's property now.

i would anyways not do that because milito is going to be getting 94 cause of his current form with inter. he is too fast and i think he could have managed the premier league.

Milito is only worth 10.7 and i would have to ad another 15-20M to bring pato. which would not be a good deal. i am already searching for a GK to replace VDS before he retires.

3 names come to my mind:

Shay Given

Igor Akinfeev

Sergio Asenjo

so i need to save and arrange some money for a GK. the P/E deal would never be possible. i just bought walcott for 9.0M + Scholes. it was a great deal. i am very sure of that.

Hi' date=' sorry to but in, ive got the same situation where i could sell benzema in order to buy pato, i dont have enough money to buy him now and benzema is the only player that i would be willing to spend to get pato. However benzema has been amazing for me so far this season, 6 games, 5 goals, 5 assists, 3 mom's. amazing. but pato has been decent for his team however he looks the bigger prospect and maybe will move to chelsea or another big team other than milan. what should i do as benzemas form is telling me to stick with him but pato is just slightly the better player in real life.

Thanks[/quote']

i think you should make the deal as by the end of 2009 pato is going to get a 93.

so they will be rated the same and pato is a better performer than benzema currently. pato is also a better player but you might regret to give off benzema in the future.