sergio perez DM/CM

espiga CF

though most of them will only rise by 2/3 but still i had them on my list

peru

kerwin peixoto +4

ruben valladares +2/3

Re: Section 1 Risers - Chile, Mexico, Venezuela, Peru and Uruguay

Andyowls

I checked jorge gastelum's stats I was impressed went to buy him and SM have him as retired so something must have gone horribly wrong for the lad either that or SM have messed up.

Not according to me... :confused:

Search for OCAMPO, and you will get a list of 5 names. The one you want is Jorge Gastelum Ocampo, a 21-year-old CM/DM who plays for Morelia. He's your man. ;)

Andyowls :confused:

Ocampo isn't retired according to me anymore picked him up I'm confused .com

S.M just making me look like a muppet,hope that isn't a premenition I'll be looking out for a 21 year old Mexican knocking on my door with his leg in plaster telling me that I ruined his career as it was just taking off.:o

Andyowls :confused:

Ocampo isn't retired according to me anymore picked him up I'm confused .com

S.M just making me look like a muppet' date='hope that isn't a premenition I'll be looking out for a 21 year old Mexican knocking on my door with his leg in plaster telling me that I ruined his career as it was just taking off.:o[/quote']

there are 2 Ocampos @ DB so SM let one of them retire.

Section 1 Risers

It's a long time since these countries were reviewed' date=' and given that the last 2 times all the Section 1 leagues [b']bar Brazil were reviewed after Section 8, I'm assuming the same will happen again this time[/b]. As such, I have decided to post predictions for the players that I think will gain significant rises during these changes. I am not including Argentina, as the league is already excellently covered, whilst Bolivia and Costa Rica provide slim pickings, though I will add these countries if necessary.

Brazil will be reviewed with section one again. The league is about to end and they've played 3 months since the update, meaning there are probably more massive rises left in Brazil then in any other of these leagues bar Argentina.

Brazil will be reviewed with section one again. The league is about to end and they've played 3 months since the update' date=' meaning there are probably more massive rises left in Brazil then in any other of these leagues bar Argentina.[/quote']

are u back? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

any idea on Santiago GARCIA...rated 84 at age 19' date=' plays for nacional de montevideo...

thanks![/quote']

He's played most games since returning from the under-20 World Cup. Not a significant riser, but a good prospect for the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If the brazilian league is going to be reviewed what will sandro ranieri's rating be afterwards? and does anyone think he will go to tottenham or what are his chances of going to the world cup?

You're best off asking MsF about his performances on his Brazilian league thread.

In terms of rating he should go to 88.

• 2 weeks later...

Bezron' date=' do you have any info on Noe Maya, he's rated 83 and has played most on San Luis' games.

Do you have any idea what he will rise to??[/quote']

I've predicted an increase to 85 on the first page.

What rise do you think is suitable for Elias Hernandez of Morelia? I was thinking 85/86 myself but I want another opinion. I ask because I bought him when you posted those Mexicans a long while back. I am stuck with him, and just want to know should I send him out on a p/e or keep him for a few months longer?

What rise do you think is suitable for Elias Hernandez of Morelia? I was thinking 85/86 myself but I want another opinion. I ask because I bought him when you posted those Mexicans a long while back. I am stuck with him' date=' and just want to know should I send him out on a p/e or keep him for a few months longer?[/quote']

I think your prediction is accurate - 85 probably being more likely than 86. I'm expecting these changes to start straight after Italy, so I'd at least wait to see which section SM goes for next.