Spanish Rating Changes & Analysis (10/11)

Kensational

Re: Spanish Rating Changes & Analysis (09/10)

Is Senna still in the reckoning with Spain for WC 2010' date=' or are his international days numbered? And will any of the Villarreal B team be in contention to start for the first team next season/ Thanks Ken.[/quote']

Hes definitely still in the reckoning and should be going with the team thats for sure. Unsure how much he will feature with other players like Alonso, Busquets, Xavi, Fabregas fighting for the CM position. Glad I'm not Del Bosque with those selection headaches anyway. :D

Players I can see coming up to the main Villarreal possibly in the near future would be: (Not starters yet though)

Sánchez JUAN CARLOS

Mateo MUSACCHIO

Olivas KIKO (Has played already, was a disaster and got a red card)

Pérez MARIO GASPAR

The B team is doing great atm, currently 4th in the Segunda!

Guest BrandonBurrows

Muniain up 10 to 85! :eek: Awesome.

Thanks for all your rating predictions Kensational. I've got some great risers, I didn't manage to get Canales but I did get Muniain, Michel and Pedro among others.

Whats with Asenjo of Atletico Madrid! Still 88???!!! Lets make some comaparation:

Asenjo and Diego Alves (first keeper of Almeria)

Atletico Madrid - 13th on table, Almeria - 15th.

Asenjo played 33 games this sesson (CL qualifikation - 2 games, CL - 5 games, Copa del Rey - 2 games, Primera - 13 receving 1.46 goals per game, all games for Spain U21 on two tournement - 7 games and WC under 20 - 4 games.

Diego Alves played only 19 games this sesson and all of that is in Primera, receving 1.53 goals per game.

Both goalkeepers are rated same 88! Not to tell that Atletico will be much more higher than 13th spot on table, and that Almeria can easly be 2nd or 3rd from bootom!

Whats with Asenjo of Atletico Madrid! Still 88???!!! Lets make some comaparation:

Asenjo and Diego Alves (first keeper of Almeria)

Atletico Madrid - 13th on table' date=' Almeria - 15th.

Asenjo played 33 games this sesson (CL qualifikation - 2 games, CL - 5 games, Copa del Rey - 2 games, Primera - 13 receving 1.46 goals per game, all games for Spain U21 on two tournement - 7 games and WC under 20 - 4 games.

Diego Alves played only 19 games this sesson and all of that is in Primera, receving 1.53 goals per game.

Both goalkeepers are rated same 88! Not to tell that Atletico will be much more higher than 13th spot on table, and that Almeria can easly be 2nd or 3rd from bootom![/quote']

agree totally and you can also compare Kanoute and Luis Fabiano who are both 93 ?

agree totally and you can also compare Kanoute and Luis Fabiano who are both 93 ?

You are right! Cant belive what this game doing with us. Men, Fabiano 38 games - 28 goals, best years - 29, many clubs were and still interesting in him, and Kanoute 29 games - 17 goals, have 32 years! And Fabiano playing for Brasil, Kanoute for Mali :confused: