Spanish Rating Changes & Analysis (10/11)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will do the ratings in accordance with the current league table. 1 Real Madrid 2 FC Barcelona 3 Sevilla CF 4 Valencia CF 5 Deportivo La Coruna 6 Mallorca 7 Sporting

Re: Spanish Rating Changes & Analysis (10/11)

Re: Spanish Rating Changes (09/10) Real Madrid Iker Casillas - 96 -> 96 Jerzy Dudek - 85 -> 85 Antonio Adan - 80 -> 80 Mendoza Marcos Alonso 77 -> 78/79 Garcia Sergio Ramos - 94 -&g

Re: Spanish Rating Changes & Analysis (09/10)

I think that he will rise more...perhaps 86.

It's too early for that. He's started lately but who's to say Asenjo won't be back in between the sticks before the end of the season. It's going to be next season before Spain is reviewed so there is no way we can begin to predict rating changes.

Could you please change your team signature to De Gea/Asenjo :D

Haha, i wanted to keep it looking tidy so i had to put just my first-team. I didn't realise he is 6ft 4" :eek:

On the Asenjo/De Gea debate...

I think De Gea and Asenjo are both top keepers, but the reason I think De Gea will go on to be the better one in the future is that making mistakes doesn't seem to affect him at all. He is always confident, and I feel safer watching Atlético when he is in goal. When he makes a mistake, he moves on and carries on for the rest of the game as normal, but when Asenjo does, you can see it plays on his mind and affects his performance. Also De Gea's handling is first class. He catches nearly everything and is good at claiming crosses, I guess being 6"4 helps. :P

I am a big fan of Asenjo and desperate for him to succeed (he is my personal favourite out of the two goalkeepers), and it doesn't help when the fans are on his back and he is low on confidence. I think he is better physically than De Gea, as he is probably quicker and stronger, and perhaps a slightly better shot stopper as well.

Neither are the finished article, but De Gea just seems more decisive and assured in what he is doing, it is like he has been playing at the top level for years. If Asenjo can improve some of the mental parts of his game, such as his self-belief and decision making, then I think he could well be the successor to Casillas as everyone was saying when he was at Valladolid, but I think at the moment it is more likely that De Gea will be the Atlético number one, and probably Spain number one in the future too. What I do know for sure is that they are fantastic keepers for their age and both have a big future in the game. :)

Saying that, Roberto had a very good game for Zaragoza the other day. Who knows, he could return from his loan spell there and be in contention for the number one shirt as well? :P

Should I sell Ivan Marcano?

Debatable' date=' I like the guy and hes been preferred mostly over Gonzalo this season. Can see him getting 89 next changes. If you need cash and can get someone more talented with it then go for it...

KONKO, Abdoulay worth keeping?

im about to swap him out darn...

Nah, hes not a great player in my eyes. I'd swap him out for someone more talented.

BTW I have been mostly ignoring this thread for a while now as people have been asking who will rise, what will this guy rise to, how much will this guy drop and frankly its too early to tell. Questions like these above I can answer ie what potential a player has. Ratings at this stage are nothing short of a wild guess. When the time comes and I have time on my hands, I will make a new thread for the forthcoming La Liga changes. Thanks.

hi, just wondering if i should keep hold of these 2 CB's or are they not worth keeping for the future?...

Ángel DEALBERT of Valencia

Ivan Ramis of Mallorca

They are currently the best 2 CB's of my div 3 side and i got them before their last rise thanks to this thread.

Any thoughts on their future possible greatness?? Or am i best cashing in and hunting for someone else?

Cheers!

hi' date=' just wondering if i should keep hold of these 2 CB's or are they not worth keeping for the future?...

Ángel DEALBERT of Valencia

Ivan Ramis of Mallorca

They are currently the best 2 CB's of my div 3 side and i got them before their last rise thanks to this thread.

Any thoughts on their future possible greatness?? Or am i best cashing in and hunting for someone else?

Cheers![/quote']

I will field this one as im bored and Ken aint around :P

Dealbert is still getting a very good number of games for Valencia and has regained his place in recent weeks. I can see him rising again although what to it is to early to say but if he keeps his place I can see an 89 next rating change. Very good player was pretty much unknown before his move from Castellon but has been a fantastic buy and can definetley see another rise in him.

Ramis to me anyhow is a pretty average defender. Mallorca have been overperforming this season mainly due to there fantastic home form (although at closer scrutiny you can see they have only played of the big boys Sevilla at home-and lost) He is competant without being brilliant cant really see him progressing much further, he has been heavily linked with Celtic and that to me says the calibre of club he is looking at if he is to leave Mallorca, nothing more than a competant mid level defender for me...id sell.

What is the future of Macedo and Griezmann playing in Almeria and Real Sociedad? They just got a rise but how much they can still rise and how soon? And what can be their cap? Are they just money spinners or can be very good players (how good?)?

Actually the same question for Pele, Vitor playing in Valladolid on loan from Porto

Dealbert - I can see him rising again although what to it is to early to say but if he keeps his place I can see an 89 next rating change. Very good player was pretty much unknown before his move from Castellon but has been a fantastic buy and can definetley see another rise in him.

Ramis - He is competant without being brilliant cant really see him progressing much further

Cheers, Ray... just the kind of answer i was looking for!! I think i will keep Dealbert and use Ramis help bring in someone else!

Thanks again.

What is the future of Macedo and Griezmann playing in Almeria and Real Sociedad? They just got a rise but how much they can still rise and how soon? And what can be their cap? Are they just money spinners or can be very good players (how good?)?

Didn't get any answer so I feel free to ask this questiuon once again.

I'm thinking about selling these players

Didn't get any answer so I feel free to ask this questiuon once again.

I'm thinking about selling these players

Hi,

I don't know much... but the little i do know leads me to think that Macedo MICHEL is worth keeping.

Not sure about the other chap... although someone told someone else, in another thread, to keep him. So maybe he's a keeper too.

All a bit vague i'm affraid but its all i got!

Actually the same question for Pele' date=' Vitor playing in Valladolid on loan from Porto[/quote']

Griezmann is a good player very talent. Arsenal are still keen on him so dont sell him

Macedo l have seen him play couple of times he impressed me so l guess is future star so try your best to keep me

overall keep THEM BOTH.

anyone know if Henrique Buss is worth keeping ? i know he currently playing regular with santander ' date=',but does he really have any chance breaking back into the Barca team on return???[/quote']

Well it is a tricky one. Henrique has certainly IMO been impressive enough at Santander this season. Was always the idea to send him on loan let him get used to La Liga and see if he is up to the task. As I say he has performed quite well and has scope, whether that is at Barca or not is difficult to say.

Personally I would hold onto him and play the waiting game as there are sufficent doubts over the futures of Marquez, Chygrinsky (who has been poor) and Milito in the CB area to say he may have a chance next season. I would hold onto him see what Barca do/sign in the summer and then see where he stands before you sell.