Sign in to follow this  
Kensational

Spanish Rating Changes & Analysis (10/11)

Re: Spanish Rating Changes (09/10)

I also feel that David De Gea is a bigger prospect at Atletico so we can all agree or disagree but I have yet to read a cogent arguement for any sort of increase' date=' yet.[/b']
The main factors that contribute to an up-rating include:

* Individual awards and accolades;

* Domestic honours;

* Continental honours;

* International honours;

* Domestic experience;

* Continental experience;

* International experience;

* Reaching the next stage in their career (e.g proving themselves in a higher division or at a continental/international level).

Of these, Asenjo only has continental experience in the form of the Champions League to add to his CV. You could also argue that he's reached the next stage of his career in moving to a big club in Atletico, but the fact that they are doing so poorly nullifies this point at this present moment in time. You also have the case that, while Atletico are doing badly and shipping goals regularly, it is the defence which is to blame more than that of the goalkeeper. A player's good or poor form has a big say in a potential rating change and Asenjo has been playing reasonably. Well enough for a rise? That's questionable.

The facts of the matter are that Asenjo doesn't deserve to drop. He may very well rise on the basis that he has joined a UCL club, but it is understandable that people may argue against this. He is also, clearly a talented young 'keeper, no matter who try to deny that, and he has a bright future for sure.

hi all

How is doing Sergio Busquets? He is playing for Barca? and for the NT?

I have just bought him and i want to know if he will rise :)

Thanks!

I'm going to buy Sergio Ramos to my sevilla team as hes with an external club, wich of these shud i sell? whos the best prospect?

Abdoulay Konko - 88 -> 88

Ortega Sergio Sanchez - 87 -> 87

4-0 victory for Atletico today. :) Hoping they will use this to springboard up the table and completely guarantee Asenjo 89 even though he basically already had. :P

is Joseba LLORENTE keeping his 89?Or would he rise? :confused:

He should keep his 89. Tbh I thought he was going to rise in the last Spanish changes but he won't in these anyway. Hes slowly been pushed out of the team as Rossi and Nilmar are becoming the favoured pairing up-front.

I'm going to buy Sergio Ramos to my sevilla team as hes with an external club' date=' wich of these shud i sell? whos the best prospect?

Abdoulay Konko - 88 -> 88

Ortega Sergio Sanchez - 87 -> 87[/quote']

Probably Sanchez. Konko seems to have redeemed himself and is playing for Sevilla again this season.. Sanchez is a decent player but don't really ever see him being in the Sevilla 1st team.

Abdoulay Konko any one think he might go to 89? he went down one last change after only playing 17 games last season. but this season he has played 8 times in the leauge and 3 in the champions leauge.

Abdoulay Konko any one think he might go to 89? he went down one last change after only playing 17 games last season. but this season he has played 8 times in the leauge and 3 in the champions leauge.

Im quite sure he will reach 89, as he has been playing very good both in Laliga and CL;)

Right, I'm going to suggest something and I would like to hear people's opinions on the matter: I think the time is nigh that Victor Valdes gets a rise to 92.

Yes, yes, yes, I know the arguments about him not playing for Spain and for him being simply being an average 'keeper and that he'd be rated 88-89 if he was at a lesser club than Barcelona. But is this actually true? I mean, we know that a lack of international caps shouldn't matter if you look at the ratings of Francesco Totti, Raul and, more appropriately, Sebastien Frey. And, to be quite honest, I don't think he's as bad as some people make him out to be. Off the top of my head, he had very good games against Real Madrid at the weekend and against Chelsea in the UCL Semi-Final last season, along with many other games I've seen him play against teams who slip my mind. The fact is, he is more than good enough to ranked 91 alongside the likes of Hugo Lloris, Rene Adler, Diego Lopez and Igor Akinfeev. I truly believe that Valdes is just as good as these players and is worthy enough to have a similar rating to these guys.

So why does he deserve a rise then? Due to individual and collaborative achievements with his club this year. Barcelona are the reigning La Liga, Copa Del Rey and UEFA Champions League champions and you don't win all these things with a sub-standard 'keeper in net. There's no way that Valdes lets that team down as much as many say that he does and I think it's about time he was rewarded for his good form.

Read this thread as I finally have an hour or so to myself- heaven

Not the thread the time though the thread is very good Ken :P

Agree with most the odd few i disagree with but would be boring if we all agreed, as most people know I love the Spanish game and watch 2-3 games a week religously as well as revista de la Liga on SKy.

On the players mentioned and spoke about this is wha should happen:

Asenjo- STAY

Top class keeper he is just unfortunate the defence in front of him has been awful, in the main his performances have still been good but when you consider Madrid's awful form both at home and in Europe I think staying t 88 for now iswhat will happen a certain 90+ in the future though A. madrid will get clobbered this rating change they have had to many players to high or to long when there perfrmances simply do not merit tere current rating IMO Ujafulusi, Simao, Lopez, Asuncao etc

Busquets- +2 to 90

Fully deserving of the rise he has practically become a first team egular and Pep seems to have enormous faith in the young lad, this is shown by him continually picking him in the big games (like Madrid on Sat) he is kinda like a Darren Fletcher figure in that respect, keeps Yaya Toure out the team and thats no mean feat. Still has a lot to learn but playing a great part in barcelona's great start to the season anyone who thinks ithasnt been is nitpicking.

Valdes 91-Stay

If he was to get 92 he would have got it last time round with the Changes around the time barca had secured the treble, no doubt in my mind he has played better this season and has made someimportant contributions at key times but he i still prone to the odd error andI see no reason for him to rise at this point but continued good performances throughout a whole seasonwould merit a +1 just not yet for me

is Fernandes Nelson of Real Betis going to drop' date=' raise or he will keep his 88 ??

thank you[/quote']

I don't know if he is playing or not or if he is doing well or not, but Betis is in Segunda Division so he will drop for sure, and Betis is not doing well, their supporters came last week to the train to insult their players, so i think that they are very unhappy (most with the owner) with the players.

cheers

Is Negredo a definite riser? About to sign him and want to be sure....

Yes' date=' he is just about 100% cert. to get 91 in my eyes. Hes now 1st choice at Sevilla alongside Fabiano, forcing Kanoute to the bench. Hes started 10 of Sevilla's 12 games in the league this season, scoring 3 goals in the process along with 3 assists. Not quite as prolific as he was at Almeria [i']yet[/i] but its only a matter of time before he puts more of his chances away. Hes been playing great though and all signs point to a 91.

P.S Should have the next 2-3 teams ratings done tomorrow.

Was thinking about Pique this morning...is there a chance he might even hit 93? Champions League winner, regular for his country (who are one of the best countries in the world)...I know it would be a big leap but aside from that, he's surely not 4 points worse than Puyol / Vidic (I expect Ferdinand to drop)?

Who is better Negredo or Dzeko?

Prefer Dzeko myself. Wrong thread btw.

Was thinking about Pique this morning...is there a chance he might even hit 93? Champions League winner' date=' regular for his country (who are one of the best countries in the world)...I know it would be a big leap but aside from that, he's surely not 4 points worse than Puyol / Vidic (I expect Ferdinand to drop)?[/quote']

I don't really think there is a chace he will hit 93. SM don't like to raise players by too many points. Usually 2 is the limit when you go above 89/90. He probaly deserves it but its just too big of a jump imo. Its more likely he will go 90 -> 92 -> 94.

hey Ken ' date=' what do u think of

Alberto Botia Mentioned on page 1

Xavi Torres Probably around the 82/83 mark.

Lacruz Kevin Stay, unless he starts playing more.

OSCAR DE MARCOS Mentioned on page 1

iker MUNIAIN Mentioned on page 1

What will they rise to ? thanx .

Much appreciate . :)

My opinions in red. :)

just one question :P

is there no chance of raul dropping? as i got a chance of swapping him for higuain. I know its better long term to get higuain, but in the next changes, raul will still be rated higher than higuain?

just one question :P

is there no chance of raul dropping? as i got a chance of swapping him for higuain. I know its better long term to get higuain' date=' but in the next changes, raul will still be rated higher than higuain?[/quote']

I guess there is a small chance but I really can't see it. A lot of Madrid players are in for a drop so I really can't see SM adding him to that list. I'd probably do the swap anyway for the long run as Raul will still be rated higher than Higuain in the next chnages even if he did drop.