Spanish Rating Changes & Analysis (10/11)

Kensational

Re: Spanish Rating Changes & Analysis (10/11)

Hi' date='

Just wondering how Milito of Barca is doing? Will he stay in the next ratings? (Anyone know when that might be btw?)

Just that i'm a league 3 team in a busy Eng.Champ. and i can buy him for £10mil.. chair. val. of £16mil.

I've not got the £10 mil but will sell my best striker to get him.. 90 rated but will fall to 89 in next review.

So is Milito worth it?[/quote']

IMO he's a dropper (92 -> 91) as he stands no chance of breaking up the excellent Pique - Puyol partnership.

Buy someone else. ;)

IMO he's a dropper (92 -> 91) as he stands no chance of breaking up the excellent Pique - Puyol partnership.

Buy someone else. ;)

Thanks but everyone else is taken... there is only 1 other 90 or above rated not at a managed club.. and he's even worse and under trans. ban at the moment.

Anyone in Spain going to rise to 90 or above any time soon?

Hello!

What do you think about these players? Will they rise or drop? Should I Sell them or keep them! Thanks a lot!

PERNIA' date=' Mariano

ANTONIO LOPEZ, Guerrero

UJFALUSI, Tomás

PEREA, Luis

PABLO, Ibáñez

ÁLVARO DOMINGUEZ, Soto[/quote']

Tbh mate, the only one out of that list I would definitely keep is Soto Dominguez. He is a MUST keep. The rest I wouldn't be too fussed on. But I would be definitely looking to sell Pernia and Pablo. Lopez, Perea and Ujfalusi are alright and will probably keep their current ratings but if you can trade them out then I would do it.

Thanks a lot for your advices! :)

Hello guys.

I need your opinion about Malaga players. Despite of successful fight for next year in Primera, I think there are many droppers :(

Please rate several players:

GAMEZ, Jesús RB/CB 25 88

WELIGTON, Robson CB 30 87

DUDA, Sergio LM/LB 29 88

VALDO, López Rocha RM/AM 29 86

JUANITO, Jesús DM/CB 30 87

FERNANDO, Escribano Wing/AM30 86

BAHA, Nabil Fwd/AM28 87

CAICEDO, Felipe CF 21 86 (Don't think he would return to MC;))

Thank you

I'm not Ken but I'll give you a brief answer while you wait for his expert view :)

Is Pedro Leon going to hit 89 this time? He was predicted it in the last changes but stayed at 88' date=' and though he has missed out there were rumours he could make the World Cup squad.[/quote']

Getafe are doing well and Pedro Leon has been good for them. Depending on how lenient SM are, he could get a +1. 50/50 I'll say.

After Sevilla's dissapointing campaign' date=' i was wondering what rating changes we're looking at for Perotti and Kanoute - thanks??[/quote']

I wouldn't say disappointing. They were playing well until they hit a bump towards the end of the season but nonetheless still managed to hang onto the last UCL berth. Perotti has been good for Sevilla and 89 seems rather low for a Champions League bound team. I think a 90 is deserved for Perotti. Kanoute dropped last round and should stay a 93 this change, don't see any glaring reason for him to go down to 92 yet.

After Sevilla's dissapointing campaign' date=' i was wondering what rating changes we're looking at for Perotti and Kanoute - thanks??[/quote']

both wil stay me thinks.

Edit:Despite Perotti playing well i dont think he will rise this time round :)

Getafe are doing well and Pedro Leon has been good for them. Depending on how lenient SM are' date=' he could get a +1. 50/50 I'll say.

I wouldn't say disappointing. They were playing well until they hit a bump towards the end of the season but nonetheless still managed to hang onto the last UCL berth. Perotti has been good for Sevilla and 89 seems rather low for a Champions League bound team. I think a 90 is deserved for Perotti. Kanoute dropped last round and should stay a 93 this change, don't see any glaring reason for him to go down to 92 yet.[/quote']

Pretty spot on assessment there. About Pedro Leon though, this guy HAS to rise to 89 simple as. Hes such a player, would be surprised if Getafe are able to hold of a big club coming in for him tbh.

Also, today Valencia have signed Ricardo Costa from Wolfsburg. Not quite sure how he done on loan at Lille, but I remember him playing in the CL once and looked semi-decent. (Another free along with Topal who signed last week)

http://www.valenciacf.com/contenidos/Actualidad/Noticias/2010/05/Noticia_26236.html?__locale=es

Pretty spot on assessment there. About Pedro Leon though' date=' this guy HAS to rise to 89 simple as. Hes such a player, would be surprised if Getafe are able to hold of a big club coming in for him tbh.

Also, today Valencia have signed[b'] Ricardo Costa [/b]from Wolfsburg. Not quite sure how he done on loan at Lille, but I remember him playing in the CL once and looked semi-decent. (Another free along with Topal who signed last week)

http://www.valenciacf.com/contenidos/Actualidad/Noticias/2010/05/Noticia_26236.html?__locale=es

Ricardo Costa can play CB or RB , ive watched him play RB a few times he was good there and few times i watched him CB and he was a bit shaky ,

do you think he will be a starter?

Hello guys.

About Ricardo Costa...I don't think really good players come to team as free agents. Of course it happens, but so rarely. Anyway Valencia hires him because of he costs nothing to them. Hi even doesn't play for Wolfsburg, only loan at Lille. IMO he doesn't deserve to be a starter.

Any ideas about Malaga players? :) Wanna make some changes with my squad ;)

Sell Escude :D

expand on that a bit mate lol

I had a look at the stats and hes played more this season for sevilla whereas Squilaci hasnt played as much but is in the france squad?

Was he injured this season, that why hes not played as much?

expand on that a bit mate lol

I had a look at the stats and hes played more this season for sevilla whereas Squilaci hasnt played as much but is in the france squad?

Was he injured this season' date=' that why hes not played as much?[/quote']

He was injured as far as I can remember. Tbh both should stay at 92 for the time being but as you said Squilaci has international experience more so then Escude.

What peoples thoughts on Griezmann? What sort of rise is he in for?
Oh! And.... Juan Cala and Jose Carlos of Sevilla?! Many thanks!

Griezmann should get a nice tidy +2/3, hes a really talented player so keep hold. Cala is looking at a +4/5 and Calros a +3 or so.

Hello' date='

Ken or anyone else, Any updates on fernando Gago of real madrid? is he likely to drop again?

Being linked with any summer moves etc?

is he in the argentine NT?

Thanks if you can help:p[/quote']

Hi. He is NOT in the NT because of lack games for RMadrid. He played in the end of the season, but he didn't demonstrate something special. He is young, so he should find team where he could be at start line. But IMO his possible move depends on who will coach in next season.

I think his rating likely to drop...

Griezmann should get a nice tidy +2/3, hes a really talented player so keep hold. Cala is looking at a +4/5 and Calros a +3 or so.

Thanks man. Is Alba a big one for the future at just 21 years old? Similar prospect to players like P.Hernandez and Mata? Or is he just another good squad player?

Thanks again, Neal.

Hello' date='

Ken or anyone else, Any updates on fernando Gago of real madrid? is he likely to drop again?

Being linked with any summer moves etc?

is he in the argentine NT?

Thanks if you can help:p[/quote']

Gago, a player I do not rate at all. Despite this he got a few games toward the end of the season and didn't do anything great or massively really wrong, hes not Madrid quality though IMO. He will probably do enough to keep 90 for now but he definitely won't be starting for Madrid next season that is for sure. I wouldn't buy him and if I had him i would sell him.

Thanks man. Is Alba a big one for the future at just 21 years old? Similar prospect to players like P.Hernandez and Mata? Or is he just another good squad player?

Thanks again' date=' Neal.[/quote']

Alba has a great future ahead of him, a player I really really rate. Hes definitely a similar prospect to the ones mentioned and could even be starting for Los Che next season depending on transfers etc. He got a good few games for them at the end of the season playing LB due to injuries etc. and did well as a make-shift one but it was evident hes a true LM/W as he was always bombing up and down the flank. Should see a +3 for the time but hes definitely one to look out for in the close future.

In terms of game time Antonio Lopez looks to me as if he has a chance to regain his 90 lost at the last rating change. At the time of ratings Atletico were looking pretty poor but their Europa League win should help boost ratings generally imo.

What would your opinions be? Thanks in advance