Spanish Rating Changes & Analysis (10/11)

Guest Scout Maker

Re: Spanish Rating Changes & Analysis (10/11)

Can anyone name some risers who are 75 and under and will rise to 80 and over? Thanks!

If they are rated 80 and they will rise to 84/85 and over, that is great aswell.

Thanks!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will do the ratings in accordance with the current league table. 1 Real Madrid 2 FC Barcelona 3 Sevilla CF 4 Valencia CF 5 Deportivo La Coruna 6 Mallorca 7 Sporting

Re: Spanish Rating Changes (09/10) Real Madrid Iker Casillas - 96 -> 96 Jerzy Dudek - 85 -> 85 Antonio Adan - 80 -> 80 Mendoza Marcos Alonso 77 -> 78/79 Garcia Sergio Ramos - 94 -&g

Can anyone name some risers who are 75 and under and will rise to 80 and over? Thanks!

If they are rated 80 and they will rise to 84/85 and over' date=' that is great aswell.

Thanks![/quote']

Victor Ruiz of Espanyol is an 21 year old centre back rated 75 who'll rise to above 80.

Sergio Canales is rated 85 and will rise further

SM lists Sergio Canales as being a Real Madrid player but on Transfermrkt he's a Racing Santander player (and it doesn't say he's on loan)' date=' what's the deal?[/quote']

He is with Real Madrid for pre-season training, if he does well enough he could earn a place in the 25 man squad for next season, if not he will be loaned out with first option being Racing Santander I would presume.

hello,

Just wanna give an oppion, ppl are asking for kaka to drop but for the wrong reasons imo... The majority are asking for a drop becouse he was just to expensive and didnt preformed the price he was payed for, this ones are forgetting he was injured alot of time and he had to live in the shadow of cristiano ronaldo. Steel i think his preformance was quite nice, not on the level of cristiano ronaldo but surely the games he played were alot better then benzema :P

Steel if you are asking for him to drop becouse he was just 2 expensive, look ate ibraimovic, he also preformed alot worst than he was payed for heh...

Imo, if kaka drops, ibraim should drop also... and god knows what will happen with ibraim this year if he continue to suck... I can see him playing with villa at his side but, fabregas, xavi, iniesta, messi, ibraim, pedro, bojan, etc... there are just to many good players and someone needs to go to the bench... i hope he rules and scores 100goals becouse i got him on my inter team but im just not seeing it :)

Imo' date=' if kaka drops, ibraim should drop also... and god knows what will happen with [b']ibraim this year if he continue to suck[/b]...)

21 goals & 10 assists in 44 appearances. 6th place in the Pichichi standings in his first season. He has always played like a big slow lazy oaf, but he gets results and thats all that should really matter. If Barca were to offload him (which I highly doubt) he has a very strong admirer in the Spanish Capital.

Diarra +1 for me..

well .... you clearly havent watched him...

he's been injured for a while and gago is now preffered over him , ask any spain expert..

watch real madrid games diarra injured for a while

Injured players = no rise..

Diarra +1 for me..
well .... you clearly havent watched him...

he's been injured for a while and gago is now preffered over him ' date=' ask any spain expert..

watch real madrid games diarra injured for a while

Injured players = no rise..[/quote']

yep fanatic is correct , Diarra will not rise...

Diarra Injured for too long = No Rise

Francis do you actually watch real madrid??

He was injured for a long time and when he got back gago replaced him...

He's also still injured right now..

Hi guys

I have read in places Navas might get a 93? Do you think he will get it this time round? The guy is absolute quality, glad it looks like his therapy for the anxiety thing is working cos he could be great for Spain.

Oh, while I am writing, what do people think will hapen with Garay? Is he worth keeping cos I doub he will get as much game time once mourinho gets in and Pepe is fit again.

Cheers in advance.

anyone knows the possibility that Soldado has to get from 89 to 90? is it high' date=' low or 50% 50% :D[/quote']

50/50 but will probably stay but could be 90 next changes due to him playing champions league next season etc..

Hi guys

I have read in places Navas might get a 93? Do you think he will get it this time round? The guy is absolute quality' date=' glad it looks like his therapy for the anxiety thing is working cos he could be great for Spain.

Oh, while I am writing, what do people think will hapen with Garay? Is he worth keeping cos I doub he will get as much game time once mourinho gets in and Pepe is fit again.

Cheers in advance.[/quote']

Navas should rise and Mourinho Might give Garay A Chance you never know ;)

I'm wondering about Jose Mane? I'm not sure if he will rise' date=' although I feel he may rise, but it may depend on how he performed I guess. But, SM are a fickle bunch, so I'd love to know any opinions on his chance to rise. If he does rise, it means I can sell a 90 rated LB for a tidy sum, and go with an 89 rated LB. Cheers. :)[/quote']

Can anyone give me help with this question?

Can anyone give me help with this question?

Sorry Dermo mate' date=' not had a lot of time recently. :o Yeah, you would be right im presuming he should get a +1 as he deserves that after a good season for himself and his team. But like you said, you never know with SM. Wouldn't it be wise for you to wait until the Spanish ratings are done in the next week or 2 before deciding. If he rises then great you can sell your 90 LB if not you can rethink your plans. :) To sum up though, I reckon hes nearly nailed on for a 89 with a very slim chance of staying.

[b']Btw for anyone interested the top 3 teams in Spain have been reviewed (Barca, Madrid, Valencia). May get a good few more teams done tomorrow but if you have any questions about a players rating feel free to ask. Cheers.[/b]

Navas should rise and Mourinho Might give Garay A Chance you never know ;)

Cheers man. I have another question now again with a Sevilla player. What does anyone think will happen to Squilacci? I was gutted to see Abidal starting in defence for France the other night. I would have thought after sevilla's relatively poor season and him losing his place in the National team, he could be looking at dropping to 91?

Please could someone tell me I'm wrong, he is transfer banned so there is no way I can get rid of him before the changes!

Are there any RMs/LMs/Wingers who are going to rise to at least 90 in this set of changes other than Perotti' date=' Navas and Pedro? There is no standout player other than them in the Italian or Spanish ratings.[/quote']

Seeing as you are including Navas in the list, the is David Silva. He should get 94 I reckon, especially if he gets a few top performances in for spain first.

Pablo Hernandez and Mata are tasty also. It seems Valencia have most of the best wingers in Spain.

Higuain is listed as Fwd/Wing and will rise but I guess that doesn't really count.

Are there any RMs/LMs/Wingers who are going to rise to at least 90 in this set of changes other than Perotti' date=' Navas and Pedro? There is no standout player other than them in the Italian or Spanish ratings.[/quote']

I highly doubt there will be apart from Pedrito, as for the next review heres my punt;

Diego Capel

Pedro Leon

Sanchez Joaquin

Esteban Granero

Jose Jurado

Jose Reyes