Spanish Rating Changes & Analysis (10/11)

Kensational

Re: Spanish Rating Changes & Analysis (10/11)

Can't believe Casillas dropped...

Is Spain finished? No rise for David Silva? And no change to Wing/AM??!!!:confused:

david silva rarely plays in the wing and does not deserve a rise...

david silva plays behind the striker at AM..

Casillas deserved dropped he conceded a lot of goals..

arbeloa dont deserve rise , just a position change to LB.

Ok guys, I stand corrected and apologise - I thought Silva played LW for Valencia and Spain.

I'm still not convinced they are finished though - surley Kaka be due to drop??

Are they keeping it as a late 'surprise'??:confused:

david silva rarely plays in the wing and does not deserve a rise...

david silva plays behind the striker at AM..

Casillas deserved dropped he conceded a lot of goals..

arbeloa dont deserve rise ' date=' just a position change to LB.[/quote']

Actually Arbeleo did deserve a rise, well that's what most people believed on Higgy's thread.

Actually Arbeleo did deserve a rise' date=' well that's what most people believed on Higgy's thread.[/quote']

yep thats what most people thought but he didnt m8 , he only did his job he wasnt outstanding..

yep thats what most people thought but he didnt m8 ' date=' he only did his job he wasnt outstanding..[/quote']

I know he didn't but i was just saying most people thought he would get a rise whereas you didn't think he deserved it:o

I'd honestly like to hear SM give their justification on dropping Squilacci and Casillas.

Now I hate the entire Spanish side but even then I cannot failt to see that Casillas is by far the best 'keeper in the world. Julio Cesar ain't even close. Despite having clowns like Ramos, Albiol, Marcelo in front of him the amount of times he saves Real is nothing short of extraordinary. Julio Cesar at least has some sort of defense in front of him. I just cannot fathom this. Ridiculous.

On Squilacci, He plays for a side that finished 4th in the 2nd best league in the world, in the 23 man French squad and when fit the best Sevilla defender yet SM drop him? He is on par with Escude which is outrageous.

I'd honestly like to hear SM give their justification on dropping Squilacci and Casillas.

Now I hate the entire Spanish side but even then I cannot failt to see that Casillas is by far the best 'keeper in the world. Julio Cesar ain't even close. Despite having clowns like Ramos' date=' Albiol, Marcelo in front of him the amount of times he saves Real is nothing short of extraordinary. Julio Cesar at least has some sort of defense in front of him. I just cannot fathom this. Ridiculous.

On Squilacci, He plays for a side that finished 4th in the 2nd best league in the world, in the 23 man French squad and when fit the best Sevilla defender yet SM drop him? He is on par with Escude which is outrageous.[/quote']

I agree.

More so on Squilacci but definately on them both.

100% worth a ticket. :mad:

Valdes got his 92....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have absolutely no idea why they dropped Casillas to 95, an huge insult if you ask me as Buffon dropped to that as well.

You know what is even more funny? Marquez dropped to 90, yet Milito only drops to 91?! :eek::confused:

Silva could have got 94 I feel, his best season yet IMO but I'm not too bothered if he goes to them.... Should drop to 90 if he does! :D:p

Edit - And Kaka :confused::confused:

Edit 2 - And no rise for Navas, sick.

I have absolutely no idea why they dropped Casillas to 95' date=' an huge insult if you ask me as Buffon dropped to that as well.

You know what is even more funny? Marquez dropped to 90, yet Milito only drops to 91?! :eek::confused:

Silva could have got 94 I feel, his best season yet IMO but I'm not too bothered if he goes to them.... Should drop to 90 if he does! :D:p[/quote']

At last Valdes gets some credit and i hope should he be great next season he can rise again. I think i know why Marquez drops more than Milito - He has 16 minutes less La Liga minutes this season. Evey little helps...:o

I had hoped Silva could maybe get a rise but with him considering moving to a really poor team it saves them knocking him back down next season!

At last Valdes gets some credit and i hope should he be great next season he can rise again. I think i know why Marquez drops more than Milito - He has 16 minutes less La Liga minutes this season. Evey little helps...:o

I had hoped Silva could maybe get a rise but with him considering moving to a really poor team it saves them knocking him back down next season!

Lol it seems that way. Doesn't even seem to matter one can captain their NT yet the however can't get in the squad. :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong I think when fit Milito is better, but theres no way he should have only dropped to 91 / Marquez drop to 90.

Overall I think I can say I'm pretty disappointed with the Spanish changes compared to some other leagues. SM need to sort out their Spanish reviewers!

Lol it seems that way. Doesn't even seem to matter one can captain their NT yet the however can't get in the squad. :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong I think when fit Milito is better' date=' but theres no way he should have only dropped to 91 / Marquez drop to 90.

Overall I think I can say I'm pretty disappointed with the Spanish changes compared to some other leagues. SM need to sort out their Spanish reviewers![/quote']

Agreed, i'm so confused i can't even be annoyed about it... :confused:

I'm not sure who is responsible for this mess. :eek:

Edit: On a good note Barcelona and Real Madrid (GC74 + GC68) both go above £500million with Barcelona now worth £527 Million +

Now I hate the entire Spanish side but even then I cannot failt to see that Casillas is by far the best 'keeper in the world. Julio Cesar ain't even close. Despite having clowns like Ramos' date=' Albiol, Marcelo in front of him the amount of times he saves Real is nothing short of extraordinary. Julio Cesar at least has some sort of defense in front of him. I just cannot fathom this. Ridiculous.

On Squilacci, He plays for a side that finished 4th in the 2nd best league in the world, in the 23 man French squad and when fit the best Sevilla defender yet SM drop him? He is on par with Escude which is outrageous.[/quote']

I wouldn't go as far as saying Casillas is "by far" the best keeper because Cesar and Buffon are great keepers as well. But Casillas is still brilliant and him dropping is a joke. How can SM justify dropping him but not Kaka?

I'm a bit annoyed about Garay dropping

my defence has taken a kicking recently

had to get rid of Perea and Ujfalusi recently because of dropping ratings

now I have just had drops on Garay and Gamberini

I expected Gamberini might happen because of the injury and hopefully he can get his 91 back, but I thought for sure Garay would be ok with his 91 for a wee while longer.

I'm now down from having a couple of 92's and a 91 in my back line not too long ago, to having three 90's.

I have absolutely no idea why they dropped Casillas to 95' date=' an huge insult if you ask me as Buffon dropped to that as well.

Silva could have got 94 I feel, his best season yet IMO but I'm not too bothered if he goes to them.... Should drop to 90 if he does! :D:p

Edit - And Kaka :confused::confused:

Edit 2 - And no rise for Navas, sick.[/quote']

Valdes deserved that 92, finally!

Casillas deserved to drop. He has not been as good as he has for his previous 3/4 seasons. Buffon should have had -2 though.

Milito is above Marquez in the pecking order, and is naturally rated higher than him. Rumour has Marquez leaving for smaller things, and Milito staying on. It's the exact same ratings I would have given them.

Kaka could maybe have taken another -1, but I don't think his performances are any worse than the last time he was reviewed, so it's fair in a way. I think we will see a lot of change with him next season under Mourinho also.

Navas could easily have had a 93, agreed.

I think the changes have generally been pretty good.

Worth keeping Parejo?

Yus.

Valdes deserved that 92' date=' finally!

Casillas deserved to drop. He has not been as good as he has for his previous 3/4 seasons. Buffon should have had -2 though.

Milito is above Marquez in the pecking order, and is naturally rated higher than him. Rumour has Marquez leaving for smaller things, and Milito staying on. It's the exact same ratings I would have given them.

Kaka could maybe have taken another -1, but I don't think his performances are any worse than the last time he was reviewed, so it's fair in a way. I think we will see a lot of change with him next season under Mourinho also.

Navas could easily have had a 93, agreed.

I think the changes have generally been pretty good.[/quote']

Oh I agree Casillas has not been as good, but for me hes probably the top GK in the world alongside Julio Cesar but they shouldn't be rated the same as Buffon. Its strange though, how can Casillas who has had one season below his usual standard yet Kaka who has had 2 bad seasons now survive a drop?? That's what I don't get.

About Milito and Marquez, do SM base ratings on rumours now...? :o Its a rumour that Marquez is leaving and very likely but who knows what will happen? I think they both should have dropped to the same rating whether that be 91 or 90 tbf.

Benzema stays.. praise the Lord! Reckon he'll move on Ken? Maybe a move to the best club in Manchester?

He deserved to stay without a doubt, never expected him to drop. As much as I would like to see him in red, I'm 95% sure he will be at Madrid next season.