Benzema or Van Persie??

Re: Benzema or Van Persie??

im making a bid for torres and i dont know which to offer van persie or benzema' date=' who do u all think is better now, as well as for the future??;)

rep will be given to those who help ;)[/quote']

Van Perise is good player,but fragile.

benzema,Dont watch him play but i think he is overrated. :rolleyes: so put benzema into the deal :D

but benzema has played the most out of all the forwards:confused:

tht was a bad deal as i dont see eto'o decreasing in inter as he's their main striker' date=' and even though van persie may rise it will be no where close to 96.

but with that 20 mill, try to buy Mutu.... sure rise to 95 for me[/quote']

Mutu wont rise,but instead he would drop,thats what people have predicted to happy,Mutu would be happy if he kept his ratings this time round. :D

If you must, then trade Benzema away.

He is not playing well and it seems that Higuain and Raul is gonna be in front of him. Maybe. unless they decide to have their selection based on transfer value again like last time.

RVP probably won't rise this time, but may hit 94 if he can continue his form after coming back from injury.

If i was you, i would not sell benzema, forget what all people say here just because he's ofform doesnt mean hes gonna drop or anything, he's much much better than persie miles off and is a massive talent, he might be not playing much now but during later stages of the season watch everybody talk about him saying how good he is.. typical :)

+ He's not overated, He is rated correctly.

Plus it's his first season so dont start getting so judgemental early in madrid days.

Better now - v.Persie. Sucks that he got his injury, as he was scoring for fun for us and we will really miss him. Hes playing a different role this year, which is really benefiting him.

Better for future - Benzema. It looks like him and Higuain are now the starting strikers, pushing Raul on the bench. Next season will be better when Benzema is more use to Spain, and he will be Frances no.1 striker in a year or 2.

Up to you, but I would keep v.Persie, purely because I see him getting 94 sooner than Benzema.

If i was you' date=' i would not sell benzema, forget what all people say here just because he's ofform doesnt mean hes gonna drop or anything, he's much much better than persie miles off and is a massive talent, he might be not playing much now but during later stages of the season watch everybody talk about him saying how good he is.. typical :)

+ He's not overated, He is rated correctly.

Plus it's his first season so dont start getting so judgemental early in madrid days.[/quote']

There's no way Van Persie is a mile off Benzema. Van Persie is the better player at the moment, and he can continue playing at this level for at least 5 more years imo. There's no denying Benzema is a huge talent, but we have to bear in mind that Van Persie is still quite young himself. Van Persie is playing in the best league in the world regularly(before his injury) and for his NT, while Benzema is on the bench for France and is ineffective for Real(-for now, he should improve soon though).