[ *Burton Albion Challenge* ] Jack Ruby [ *English Championship 5029* ]

Jack Ruby

Re: [ *Burton Albion Challenge* ] Jack Ruby [ *English Championship 5029* ]

I've got a couple of Burton teams on the go in Div 4 in english champ 4181 i'm currently top after 26 games with 54 points Carlisle 51 and Swindon 50 points are hot on my heels though. Also top in Eng Champ 4420 after 14 games got 32 points with Notts County and cheltenham on 28 points. The challenge is better than the other Div4 teams I've got such as Carlisle Crewe Bradford as every signing is important on such a tight budget.

I've got a couple of Burton teams on the go in Div 4 in english champ 4181 i'm currently top after 26 games with 54 points Carlisle 51 and Swindon 50 points are hot on my heels though. Also top in Eng Champ 4420 after 14 games got 32 points with Notts County and cheltenham on 28 points. The challenge is better than the other Div4 teams I've got such as Carlisle Crewe Bradford as every signing is important on such a tight budget.

i know and players are quite shocking what they have

Yeah I wipped them all out and concentrated on players I could get from the next ratings coz you just don't have the money to buy any sort quality to make a backbone to your team or you have no money for risers, You will find that hard as the ratings coming up are the English ones so you'll need to hope that there's a few unmanaged teams. Portugal isn't too far away get Joao Aurellio 75 rising to 82-85 CM I think he's about 450k would be a good start. Good luck

Yeah I wipped them all out and concentrated on players I could get from the next ratings coz you just don't have the money to buy any sort quality to make a backbone to your team or you have no money for risers' date=' You will find that hard as the ratings coming up are the English ones so you'll need to hope that there's a few unmanaged teams. Portugal isn't too far away get Joao Aurellio 75 rising to 82-85 CM I think he's about 450k would be a good start. Good luck[/quote']

ive got zavon hines from west ham and nile ranger from newcastle bids accepted so they both should rise a bit also moxey and forbes and mannone :D

Nice One good luck, check in the morning though coz a lots been written about Mannone and forbes on here so you may well get gazumped on the forbes one with Burton coz your crowds rubbish the players under 70 are great on £300 a turn and £1000 a turn also I'd rather sign someone on 74 who might only be rising to 79 rather than someone on 75 rising to 80 so hope you get Forbes. I got Suliman in goal he went from 60-82 before my first game which helped me massive.

I have a Burton team in EC 4098. I have also added a couple of extra rules. My chairman will only allow me a squad size of 30 players and a maximum wage bill of £180,000 per turn.

At present I am top of league on 64 points after 30 games. 5 points clear of Brighton and 9 points in front of Northampton in 3rd place. I have also got 12.5 Million in the bank. My starting eleven has an average rating or 84.

Who will be the first to get Burton into the top division?

Burton Albion Complete First 5 Signings

Ahead of todays game against Stockport County Jack Ruby has secured the signatures off;

Emmanuel Gomez, Ross Forbes :D, Jake Livermore, Aiman Napoli and Zavon Hines. Also Jack Ruby has managed to get Tamir Cohen on a season long loan from Bolton who will play a vital role in Burtons promotion hopes .

Ross Forbes, Tamir Cohen and Zavon Hines are all expected to make their debuts in tonight's game.

Line Up To Face Stockport

Krysiak [78]

Edworthy [78]--Branston [70]--Webster[70]

Cohen [83]

Etuhu [81]--Cadogan [73]--Forbes [80]--Boertien [77]

Walker [74]-----Hines [74]

Managers Thoughts

Jack Ruby has said that he

"Expects Burton to come out on top today and will be extremely dissapointed if Burton lose out on 3 points"

He has also said that

"He is in talks with the Newcastle manager over Nile Ranger and is also looking for a Right Midfielder and a Centre Back on loan."

Burton Get Etuhu On Loan From Cardiff

Match Report Will Come Tonight

B)

Archived