Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Arsenal Gossip

I don't think Arsenal will be good enough to beat Liverpool, the 6-3 was a one off performance, like England Germany 5-1. Think Arsenal play great football, but they don't seem to want to score unless they make about 30 passes in front of the goal first, even Gallas said that this week that he wants more wins than pretty football. Plus i would say Liverpool are much more in-form.

I don't think Arsenal will be good enough to beat Liverpool' date=' the 6-3 was a one off performance, like England Germany 5-1. Think Arsenal play great football, but they don't seem to want to score unless they make about 30 passes in front of the goal first, even Gallas said that this week that he wants more wins than pretty football. Plus i would say Liverpool are much more in-form.[/quote']

liverpool..much more in-form? just drew with aston villa...almost in the same condition with arsenal....

arsenal didnt score nowadays...showed that how importances henry, vanpersie and adebayor are....but adebayor is available for liverpool vs arsenal match..

liverpool..much more in-form? just drew with aston villa...almost in the same condition with arsenal....

arsenal didnt score nowadays...showed that how importances henry' date=' vanpersie and adebayor are....but adebayor is available for liverpool vs arsenal match..[/quote']

its the same with every Arsenal fan, they can never admit there wrong it really peeves me off !! And excuse me, i quote the opening day of the season at the emirates, you drew 1-1 with us with a late equalizer ! secondly when you came to villa park you grabbed a lucky win ! im sorry but quoting a draw with us wasn't the greatest idea. also if your gonna use form, Liverpool beat Barcelona, have you beat anyone like that ???

its the same with every Arsenal fan' date=' they can never admit there wrong it really peeves me off !! And excuse me, i quote the opening day of the season at the emirates, you drew 1-1 with us with a late equalizer ! secondly when you came to villa park you grabbed a lucky win ! im sorry but quoting a draw with us wasn't the greatest idea. also if your gonna use form, Liverpool beat Barcelona, have you beat anyone like that ???[/quote']

we have beat Real Madrid,Juventus(good times),Villarreal on good form,we have beat Inter shall i go on?

dont forget arsenal have the longgggggg injury list keeps mountaining by the day..... and they have baptista who quite honestly is shocking i would send him back and maybe put a cheeky bid in for eto'o :D i also think you need another winger either ribery or quaresma ljungberg is getting on a bit now and lacks the pace.

dont forget arsenal have the longgggggg injury list keeps mountaining by the day..... and they have baptista who quite honestly is shocking i would send him back and maybe put a cheeky bid in for eto'o :D i also think you need another winger either ribery or quaresma ljungberg is getting on a bit now and lacks the pace.

Ljungberg doesnt play we have Rosicky,Hleb and Walcott although i would love Ribery and Malouda to join,i would keep Baptista as i still think he is adapting he has only played in 8 prem games this season.

Ljungberg doesnt play we have Rosicky' date='Hleb and Walcott although i would love Ribery and Malouda to join,i would keep Baptista as i still think he is adapting he has only played in 8 prem games this season.[/quote']

i watched the game yesterday though and the chance where he scuffed at the edge of the box was awful, i dont rate hleb much hes too intricate never shoots and loses the ball alot you need someone like ribery or quaresma who are willing to shoot and run past people

i watched the game yesterday though and the chance where he scuffed at the edge of the box was awful' date=' i dont rate hleb much hes too intricate never shoots and loses the ball alot you need someone like ribery or quaresma who are willing to shoot and run past people[/quote']

Quaresma wont come to England but if somehow he does its to Chelsea..as for Ribery i said i would like him to join :)

Quaresma wont come to England but if somehow he does its to Chelsea..as for Ribery i said i would like him to join :)

no quaresma wouldnt want to go to chelsea plus chelsea have joe cole swp robben enough wingers, he might go to arsenal as he stated that he loves there style of football and is attracted by their staduim

Former Barcelona winger Quaresma has been linked with a January move to English side Arsenal , but the 23-year-old insists he is concentrating only on the task in hand.

"I can think only of Porto," he said.

"It's always good to know that other European teams such as arsenal are interested in me, but I'm focused on helping the team reach our goals." "At the end of this season i will discuss my future"

if it was then how would he know how Arsenal played? if it was Brazil and Portugal?

no he was talking about the stadium, but hes good friends with c. ronaldo so im sure hes seen arsenal play a few times

if he was good friends with Ronaldo why would he join Arsenal lol...he would tell him not to join them being a Utd player. :mad:

lol i dont know its just what i saw, if he likes arsenals stadium and there style of play why should have to listen to ronaldo :o

well i was liking Flamini at one point this season,he scored some important goals in fact,vs Liverpool,vs Chelsea...but as soon as he said he wanted to leave i didnt like him no longer....

and another thing all this with Henry,Barca a lining up a 20 million bid and Inter,Real Madrid are joining the race :confused: i mean come on he said he had signed a life deal with the club after the champions league final do they not get it :confused:

well i was liking Flamini at one point this season' date='he scored some important goals in fact,vs Liverpool,vs Chelsea...but as soon as he said he wanted to leave i didnt like him no longer....

and another thing all this with Henry,Barca a lining up a 20 million bid and Inter,Real Madrid are joining the race :confused: i mean come on he said he had signed a life deal with the club after the champions league final do they not get it :confused:[/quote']

i thought thats just a rumour!? henry wont leave arsenal.....he is loyal!! :)

i think arsenal needs ribery.....arsenal set pieces suck....

i never like flamini...he is.... :rolleyes:

and i hope that malouda will join arsenal! now, i just duwan arsenal to sign youngster....they hav alot and enough!