Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I see where your coming from but i personally believe whoever is on that pitch playing for Arsenal in the 90mins' date=' you should give them all the support you've got. We know hes bad, and we have lots of dead-weight players in the squad, but whilst their on that pitch i support them and believe in them like my life depends on it. But everyone's different i suppose.[/quote']

But if you life was depending on an Arsenal player scoring 1 game, I'm sure you wouldnt be happy if it was Chamakh :D

But if you life was depending on an Arsenal player scoring 1 game' date=' I'm sure you wouldnt be happy if it was Chamakh :D[/quote']

That's not the point. For the 90mins i support whoever is on that pitch with my all because i love Arsenal. I put my personal opinions and my annoyances aside during the 90mins and put my belief in the 11 players who are out there. I supported my team all through the 8-2 at Old Trafford, so i can support them through anything and everything.

That's not the point. For the 90mins i support whoever is on that pitch with my all because i love Arsenal. I put my personal opinions and my annoyances aside during the 90mins and put my belief in the 11 players who are out there. I supported my team all through the 8-2 at Old Trafford' date=' so i can support them through anything and everything.[/quote']

Wasn't really meant to be taken seriously :), obviously that is never going to happen.

Wasn't really meant to be taken seriously :)' date=' obviously that is never going to happen.[/quote']

I know but i'm just making the point to others that there's no point being negative during the 90mins your team is playing. By all means moan and gripe before and after the game but during it i give my team all the support i can muster.

I know but i'm just making the point to others that there's no point being negative during the 90mins your team is playing. By all means moan and gripe before and after the game but during it i give my team all the support i can muster.

I get that' date=' although [b']most[/b] the posts you are debating against was 'after' and 'before' the game, so that above makes no sense.

Plus doesn't make a lot of difference on here or on TV as they can't hear you :P

Diaby's out for the season with a calf injury.

Working on the assumption that he rakes in £60kpw' date=' that means he's been paid over £17.5k per minute of football for Arsenal this year.[/quote']

We know, we all want rid, but it just won't happen.

I get that' date=' although [b']most[/b] the posts you are debating against was 'after' and 'before' the game, so that above makes no sense.

Plus doesn't make a lot of difference on here or on TV as they can't hear you :P

Ok i wasn't referring to that but never mind, and yes very funny about the TV-I've had to have my sides sewn back together after reading that. Lucky our NHS is so great.

We know' date=' we all want rid, but it just won't happen.[/quote']

He hasn't been fit for almost 2 years now but we should keep him. Diaby is a quality midfielder and will be like a new signing for the new season. Let the slaughtering begin.

Coz u no i is rite.

No, it's cos you know you come up with some outrages statements. I'm not saying this one is necessarily outrages but it's clearly wrong. Wilshere has bags of talent. And not just talent, but great passion of fighting spirit.

He hasn't been fit for almost 2 years now but we should keep him. Diaby is a quality midfielder and will be like a new signing for the new season. Let the slaughtering begin.

Yeah, Dont know why so many people dispise him.

A few seasons back he was awesome, got into the French national team (They werent great back then, but still a great achievement). Hopefully a good pre-season in the summer and if he stays fit he will always be a good player for us.

Many said the same for Rosicky with his injuries (I was one of them) but look at him now. Been one of the best players since January.

No' date=' it's cos you know you come up with some outrages statements. I'm not saying this one is necessarily outrages but it's clearly wrong. Wilshere has bags of talent. And not just talent, but great passion of fighting spirit.[/quote']

I know Wilshere has bags of talent, i'm not stoopid. But go back to 05/06 when Diaby was fit and on form, he was unbelievable. If he'd stayed like that, he'd be the best midfielder in the Premier League. He had it all; pace, power, strength, a bullet of a shot. Unfortunately, the injuries mean we've only seen snatches of it since then. I'd keep him based solely on the fact the talent is there. When Diaby was Wilshere's age, he was far more complete.

I know Wilshere has bags of talent' date=' i'm not stoopid. But go back to 05/06 when Diaby was fit and on form, he was unbelievable. If he'd stayed like that, he'd be the best midfielder in the Premier League. He had it all; pace, power, strength, a bullet of a shot. Unfortunately, the injuries mean we've only seen snatches of it since then. I'd keep him based solely on the fact the talent is there. When Diaby was Wilshere's age, he was far more complete.[/quote']

He had potential just like Wilshere has now. Whether Jack can fulfill that or not we can't know now, we'll have to wait and see, hopefully he won't be hit by injuries just like the other 99% of the Arsenal players. I believe he could be as good as Gerrard if not bettter, which I see as the best English player.

I know Wilshere has bags of talent' date=' i'm not stoopid. But go back to 05/06 when Diaby was fit and on form, he was unbelievable. [b']If he'd stayed like that, he'd be the best midfielder in the Premier League[/b]. He had it all; pace, power, strength, a bullet of a shot. Unfortunately, the injuries mean we've only seen snatches of it since then. I'd keep him based solely on the fact the talent is there. When Diaby was Wilshere's age, he was far more complete.

oh please..

I know Wilshere has bags of talent' date=' i'm not stoopid. But go back to 05/06 when Diaby was fit and on form, he was unbelievable. [b']If he'd stayed like that, he'd be the best midfielder in the Premier League. [/b]

I stopped reading there...