Official Arsenal Thread

Guest jonno

Re: Arsenal Gossip

Looks like we are getting Ribery as long as we get Champions League spot which is likely and maybe getting Daniel Alves!!!

problem with every arsenal fan i know is...they hear a rumour, and they automatically 100% think they are buying him...its a rumour! your not certain to buy every player linked with your god damn club! thats why this clubs fans annoy me, unless a deal is 100% done, its all speculation imo.

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

problem with every arsenal fan i know is...they hear a rumour' date=' and they automatically 100% think they are buying him...its a rumour! your not certain to buy every player linked with your god damn club! thats why this clubs fans annoy me, unless a deal is 100% done, its all speculation imo.[/quote']

well guess what you opinion is wrong probably like usuall junior member...it says on Sky Sports which is almost always correct...

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=459263&CPID=24&clid=3&lid=&title=Ribery+reveals+l'OM+agreement&channel=&

there read that...and by the way it all fits together if Arsenal get this takeover = more money = more players....so dont come on the forum and call fans of a team especially Arsenal fans which there are quite a few on this forum because you could quite easily get abused.

Guest jonno

well guess what you opinion is wrong probably like usuall junior member...it says on Sky Sports which is almost always correct...

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=459263&CPID=24&clid=3&lid=&title=Ribery+reveals+l'OM+agreement&channel=&

there read that...and by the way it all fits together if Arsenal get this takeover = more money = more players....so dont come on the forum and call fans of a team especially Arsenal fans which there are quite a few on this forum because you could quite easily get abused.

hmmm....few comments i dont really get here...

1. like usual junior member? what kind of grouping is that meant to mean..judging me on 3 posts? :confused:

2. did i abuse arsenal fans on here? i said this is what ive come across in my own life...did i even mention 1 arsenal fan on this game? if i get abused for that...then so be it.

hmmm....few comments i dont really get here...

1. like usual junior member? what kind of grouping is that meant to mean..judging me on 3 posts? :confused:

2. did i abuse arsenal fans on here? i said this is what ive come across in my own life...did i even mention 1 arsenal fan on this game? if i get abused for that...then so be it.

3 posts means you cant come on a forum being brand new and start looking for threads that mean nothing to you and making stupid and un needed comments on them and ruining them...you have a lot to learn.

Now now lads, less of the bickering! I'm sure Jonno is new and just looking to get his points across, we were all the same when we first joined! Just keep calm Danny mate :) Let's get back on track about Arsenal gossip, not an insulting match :rolleyes:

Jonno...welcome to the forum btw :D

Guest jonno

3 posts means you cant come on a forum being brand new and start looking for threads that mean nothing to you and making stupid and un needed comments on them and ruining them...you have a lot to learn.

didnt know i said i knew everything :confused:

also didnt know i was ruining a thread by posting...

nothing to do with me? most of these threads dont, does that mean i can never post? its not like ive been waiting months and finally found it...

if thats the kind of treatment a newbie gets, dont see the point of it tbh.

p.s. thanks luke, finally someone understands i have an opinion, just because i dont agree with some, thought i couldnt get my point across!

problem with every arsenal fan i know is...they hear a rumour' date=' and they automatically 100% think they are buying him...its a rumour! your not certain to buy every player linked with your god damn club! thats why this clubs fans annoy me, unless a deal is 100% done, its all speculation imo.[/quote']

This opinion is nothing to do with Arsenal Gossip just you insulting them there is is no need for that in a thread for Arsenal fans

Guest jonno

This opinion is nothing to do with Arsenal Gossip just you insulting them there is is no need for that in a thread for Arsenal fans

ok...can see i touched a nerve for some apparant reason.

will leave this ARSENAL THREAD WHERE NO ONE ELSE CAN REPLY...

p.s. you support arsenal, what were you doing in a liverpool thread i saw? thought thats not allowed...?

in fairness its a public forum and we are all allowed on all threads / post. Im sure you have been on a few yourself that have nothing to do with you :)

But i dont see the point in you getting offended over some other guy you dont even know's comments about Arsenal fans, they are his own opinions so thats up to him.

Least hes being honest. no point in fighting over it tho guys

in fairness its a public forum and we are all allowed on all threads / post. Im sure you have been on a few yourself that have nothing to do with you :)

But i dont see the point in you getting offended over some other guy you dont even know's comments about Arsenal fans' date=' they are his own opinions so thats up to him.

Least hes being honest. no point in fighting over it tho guys[/quote']

why does everyone think i said he couldnt post i said why should he post insulting things,do you understand Neller and jonno whatever your name is i was in a Liverpool thread talking about Liverpool not insulting there supporters.

why does everyone think i said he couldnt post i said why should he post insulting things' date='do you understand Neller and jonno whatever your name is i was in a Liverpool thread talking about Liverpool not insulting there supporters.[/quote']

Danny re-read your own posts on this thread and its pretty odvious why

Im sure if you look over it again you should see were i got what i said from surely???

pointless and boring argument anyway so wont be posting on it again, but others are entitled to there opinions of other fans, like jonno just because u dont like it means nothing as he wasnt aiming it at you personally

Guest jonno

why does everyone think i said he couldnt post i said why should he post insulting things' date='do you understand Neller and jonno whatever your name is i was in a Liverpool thread talking about Liverpool not insulting there supporters.[/quote']

maybe because you highlighted arsenal fans in bold.. :rolleyes:

1. yes my name is jonno.

2. you gave your opinion in the l'pool thread, im doing the same here.

Guest jonno

will you not post in this thread again then Jonno?

ill see, if i have opinions on arsenal i will, dont see why i should be barred from it, and if i started a new one, wouldnt it come into this? sure i heard that somewhere on the rules.

Arsenal 0 - 1 West Ham.....

Was loving it when i saw that

Me too! 5 points clear now Neller :D I've got a bet with this lad at my work for a £10er that Liverpool will finish above Arsenal in the league :D also another £10er off of him if we win the Champions league :D

apparently Arsenal missed chance after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance, after chance

lovely :)