Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Arsenal Gossip

Nice post Barracuda:D. Just wondering from what I have seen of Gibbs he looks much less error prone as Clichy and decent going forward. And as you said Gibbs was slaughtered by us on the right side because no one tracked back. With O'shea overlapping whoever was wide(Tevez or Ronaldo) it gave him so many problems. not His fault.

Thanks. :)

It's early days yet, but Gibbs has looked solid at LB. At LM, he certainly didn't look like he'd have a future here, but he's adapting well to his new role.

I must also add that Clichy hasn't played as well as he usually does, and perhaps that also enhances the quality of Gibbs' displays (let's hope it doesn't develop into over-hype).

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Firsrt of all please argue me from a logical point of view and not from a blinded Arsenal fan point of view

Are you kidding me?

Bendtner's league stats this season : 17 starts' date=' 11 sub appearances, 8 goals, 2 assists.

Compare that to our two main strikers' -

RvP : 21 starts, 4 sub appearances, 9 goals, 9 assists.

Ade : 21 starts, 4 sub appearances, 10 goals, 4 assists.

Not bad for an "overrated" player, eh? :rolleyes:

He can be a bit selfish and arrogant at times, and he seriously must work on his finishing, but he's a big talent, let there be no doubt about that. He's an intelligent player; any wonder how quickly he seems to strike an understanding with his partners up front?[/quote']

Nicklas has been Arsenal's Plan B this season, he has absolutely no skill in shooting (as we agree) and he is a terrible dribbler and as i said is not that talented in the air (the only reason he scores from headers is because of his height) another thing is that as u said he is very selfish and ignorant in the penalty area. As for statistics, how many of these goals were a result of personal effort and how many are not headers from a perfectly played cross from a FK, Corner or in game? and another reason is because he had a great team behind him supporting him with tens of golden opportunities that he rarely scores from. And about his 8 goals how many of them were against a decent team? hu?:confused:

1 vs Bolton (A) [12th]

1 vs Bolton (H) [12th]

1 vs Hull [17th]

2 vs WBA [20th)

1 vs Newcastle [18th]

2 vs Portsmouth (one as a penalty) [14th]

The answer to that is: NONE:eek:

So yeah congratulations on that, also he scored against Cardiff and Sheffield in the cup and against FC Twenty in the UCL, again they are world class team and nevertheless all his goals were vital! hahahahahaha

Typical knee-jerk reaction.

He's had a poor season and has largely looked disinterested (his mind is probably at Milan), but when also taking into account how poor we've been creatively for most of the season, his goal return isn't that bad (he has 5 in 6 UCL starts, too).

As to Ady, he had 1 good season (last year) and suddenly now he is the new Henry?:eek:

I really hope Milan are still fooled by him and would still pay alot of cash to let him so we can use that money on investments on real promising strikers.

how many goals did he score recently in the EPL (in 2009)?

3 goals

1 vs Hull

2 vs Man City

In the UCL the whole team works hard to supply goals for him (i have to admit that his goal vs Villareal was great) but other than that all his goals were normal and would have been scored by any striker that is playing in his position for Arsenal

2 vs Porto (1 of them Penalty)

1 vs Fenerbache (the team who ended last and we had a 5-2 win in that)

0 vs Roma (real opponent)

2 vs Villareal (one was great and 1 normal)

0 vs Man U (another real opponent, in fact he was the 2nd worst in that match after gibbs, who i will discuss later)

so a terrible 2009 EPL till now

and cant score vs big teams of UCL (except his vs Villareal)

so yeah what a catch is he (Please dont take him Milan...what a load of BULL-SH**)

He comes back after a year out due to a potentially career-threatening injury sustained thanks to a thug's tackle, has subsequently had to deal with a few niggles (quite understandably so), and is now out for the remainder of the season because of an injury he suffered when Rio Ferdinand fell on him. Pray, tell me, how is any of this his fault?

As for Eduardo i am not saying that injuries are his fault, i already said he is our best attacker but the problem with his is that he is injured a lot (Unlucky) due to his weak body (again not his fault but it is a serious problem, Arsenal cannot depend on him)

And play whom on the right wing, instead? Diaby, as you've suggested? Don't crack me up. :D

Do you actually believe Walcott can play 3 matches in less than a week? And do you not really believe that if comes on in the last 20 minutes he will be a real match maker because he will be able to run through the tiered Man U defence by then?

An yes Diaby proved to be good on the flanks!

Nasri, Theo and Eboue are our only options in the wide areas. Nasri is needed on the left, so it's a toss-up between a genuine threat to ManU's LB and a headless chicken, and I know whom I'd prefer...

As to that I say that Man U's Left side is a very strong one and having Diaby (a definsive player) would minimize the threat from Evra and Giggs or Ronaldo or P.J.Song or Fletcher

What game were you watching, mate? Given he received zero protection from Diaby, and that he was up against one of the best players in the world, I thought Gibbs did a decent job.

As for him being "the main reason behind our loss" in the 1st leg, what a load of ********! It was a collective failure, with the biggest non-performers being Diaby and Adebayor. Wenger must take a huge share of the blame for his tactical f**k-ups; playing Nasri at CM, Diaby at LM, Cesc as a supporting striker, then using substitute Bendtner at RM - incredible stupidity from the boss, especially considering we had used a similar 4-4-1-1 to beat ManU earlier this season, with Nasri at LM, Diaby in the 'hole' and Cesc at CM.

ALL Man U's attacks were from our Left side, this was because Sir Alex realized our weakness was the nervous, worried, slow, inexperienced Gibbs, he was either easily passed through or he left the flank open and played as a CB for some reason. Attack wise, please dont compare him to Clichy because clichy is great up front, he provides our attackers with a lot of opportunities. As for Clichy in defense, he does **** up every ounce in a while but he is still better that Gibbs. Vs Man U, if it wasn't for Silvestre then Almunia would have had to deal with more opportunities from Man U.

As for our tactics, Wenger tried to play a defensive formation with an attacking mentality, which was smart but it was a bad dissicion to try a new tactic against a Team like Man U in the old trafford and in the semi's. Again also to take the blame was Ady as YOU all mentioned, he was a completely useless player and Eduardo should have started the game.

Diaby on the right, Theo on the bench, Song nowhere in the lineup - seriously, LOL. :D

Yes and i explained in a previouse paragraph why Diaby should start and Walcott to replace him. If song was in form (IF) then I would play him instead of Denilson

RvP's fit, I hear, so he must start. Gibbs, if fit, must start, with Djourou and Kolo in the centre of defence. In midfield, Denilson and Cesc must NOT be paired together; they'll simply be outmuscled. I'd use the in-form Song alongside Cesc to shield the back four. We simply cannot afford to concede goals, and must see to it that we don't create huge gaps between our defence and midfield for the ManU attackers to run into (like in the 1st leg, where Anderson and Giggs broke free, only to be called offside, thankfully for us).

RVP would be an important player and his with Walcott at the end would be the key to success.

If Gibbs would start i would cry and surrender the match (as i explained why previously)

Djourou??? Do you have any idea how many mistakes he makes per match? and if he plays and Selvestre is on the bench then that would be a disaster. Silvestre was by all means the best defender for Arsenal vs Man U.

Song with Fabregas would be better, that is true but the difference between Denilson and Song is rhat Denilson keeps his form better than Song, i mean if song was in a good form, then I would chose him instead of Denilson.

Indeed i agree with your last point (WE MUST NOT CONCEDE IN THE GAME) Therefore i would like to see Arsenal start slowly with a definsive mentality and slowly grow into attack.

Man zizou i got bored half way through that and most i dont agree with. i thought silvestre was poor. i thought he was actually good when we bought him but now i know why fergie let him go. hes not quick enough or even strong enough honestly i think senderos is better. he doesn’t really make clear individual mistakes that stand out but generally its easy to go past him, he keeps kicking the ball long and forgets that he plays for a team who likes to play it on the ground and unlike toure he offers no motivation to the team even though hes probably the most experienced player on the pitch. and gibbs has been brilliant for a player playing in the reserves at the beginning of the season hes done great. No more to say about that. bendtner i admit has annoyed me a lot but he’s scored 8 goals compared to tevez who has scored 3. so he cant be that bad can he? (i know its not all about goals but cant be asked to go in detail). Adebayor i wouldn’t mind him going if we got moneys worth n if one of our youngsters step up or we replace him.

I didn't have time earlier to argue, but now I do, so allow me to speak.

Firsrt of all please argue me from a logical point of view and not from a blinded Arsenal fan point of view

Mistake #1 - You just insulted your opposition' date=' tangible proof that you are arrogant and impatient. :rolleyes:

Mistake #2 - So, I assume you are [i']not[/i] an Arsenal fan. What, then, is your basis of credibility? We'll see if you have any at all...

Nicklas has been Arsenal's Plan B this season, he has absolutely no skill in shooting (as we agree) and he is a terrible dribbler and as i said is not that talented in the air (the only reason he scores from headers is because of his height) another thing is that as u said he is very selfish and ignorant in the penalty area. As for statistics, how many of these goals were a result of personal effort and how many are not headers from a perfectly played cross from a FK, Corner or in game? and another reason is because he had a great team behind him supporting him with tens of golden opportunities that he rarely scores from. And about his 8 goals how many of them were against a decent team? hu?:confused:

1 vs Bolton (A) [12th]

1 vs Bolton (H) [12th]

1 vs Hull [17th]

2 vs WBA [20th)

1 vs Newcastle [18th]

2 vs Portsmouth (one as a penalty) [14th]

The answer to that is: NONE:eek:

So yeah congratulations on that, also he scored against Cardiff and Sheffield in the cup and against FC Twenty in the UCL, again they are world class team and nevertheless all his goals were vital! hahahahahaha

Mistake #3 - Nope, I don't see the credibility yet. He has scored more than just eight goals. You haven't done your research.

Mistake #4 - You're statements have truth, but are not wholly true. Although some of those goals are against weak opponents, some proved to be very vital, such as his two winning goals against West Brom and his tie-breaker against Bolton. He is a Plan B striker not because he has no skill, but because he is not precisely as good as the "Plan A" strikers. Additionally, it is not easy scoring a goal that requires high individual ability for an Arsenal player, as Wenger's form of football focuses strictly on team play.

As to Ady, he had 1 good season (last year) and suddenly now he is the new Henry?:eek:

I really hope Milan are still fooled by him and would still pay alot of cash to let him so we can use that money on investments on real promising strikers.

3 goals

1 vs Hull

2 vs Man City

Mistake #5 - You forgot (or ignored the fact) that Adebayor suffered a hamstring injury on February 8th. He did not return to 100% fitness until April 4th, about two months later. Since New Year's Day, Ade has appeared only eight times for us.

In the UCL the whole team works hard to supply goals for him (i have to admit that his goal vs Villareal was great) but other than that all his goals were normal and would have been scored by any striker that is playing in his position for Arsenal

0 vs Man U (another real opponent, in fact he was the 2nd worst in that match after gibbs, who i will discuss later)

so yeah what a catch is he (Please dont take him Milan...what a load of BULL-SH**)

Wow, so this is what it feels like to finally agree with you. :rolleyes::P

Do you actually believe Walcott can play 3 matches in less than a week? And do you not really believe that if comes on in the last 20 minutes he will be a real match maker because he will be able to run through the tiered Man U defence by then?

As to that I say that Man U's Left side is a very strong one and having Diaby (a definsive player) would minimize the threat from Evra and Giggs or Ronaldo or P.J.Song or Fletcher

Mistake #6 - You are not thinking a lot about the other side. Man U's defenders are not the type to be tired out so easily. We are talking about the likes of Evra, Rio, and Vidic here, whom as you said are very strong. They have the strength to shut Walcott down without even having to chase him down. Also, by the 70th minute, Man U could already be in the lead of dominating mentally due to the lack of Walcott's pace. It is very difficult, even for a team as mentally strong as us, to come back through a single substitution. There are many other scenarios to consider, too.

Mistake #7 - Diaby can sometimes be quality in attacking moves (until he falls over as he usually does), but he fails to aid the defense when the opposition enters our defensive third. I think you are wrong to call him a defensive player because of that. He prefers to be on the ball and on the attack, so he can attempt (often unsuccessfully, as alluded to above) to do a Maradona-like run. In a nutshell, he proved to be good, but we need someone great.

ALL Man U's attacks were from our Left side, this was because Sir Alex realized our weakness was the nervous, worried, slow, inexperienced Gibbs, he was either easily passed through or he left the flank open and played as a CB for some reason. Attack wise, please dont compare him to Clichy because clichy is great up front, he provides our attackers with a lot of opportunities. As for Clichy in defense, he does **** up every ounce in a while but he is still better that Gibbs. Vs Man U, if it wasn't for Silvestre then Almunia would have had to deal with more opportunities from Man U.

Mistake #8 - Clichy is injured. I have nothing more to say about the Clichy-Gibbs comparison except that you wasted your time making it. As for Gibbs alone, the only other player who can replace him is Eboue, who is worse than Gibbs when anywhere on the left side. Also, the left-back position is the one up against Cristiano Fricken Ronaldo! :P

Tbh i think that he has a really powerful shot and really good control but his positioning is bad. i think he can get better and one he does he could get good. :confused:

and once this saying gibbs would lose us the match. HE WAS ONE OF THE TOP PREFORMERS. he made lots of saving challenges, he can head he even nutmegged ronny :) he played great i'd say he should play but eboue played good on the weekend but you can tsay he'll lose us the game

I didn't have time earlier to argue' date=' but now I do, so allow me to speak.[/quote']
Mistake #1 - You just insulted your opposition, tangible proof that you are arrogant and impatient. :rolleyes:

Mistake #2 - So, I assume you are not an Arsenal fan. What, then, is your basis of credibility? We'll see if you have any at all...

If you read my first post yesterday you would have seen that i mentioned I was an Arsenal Fan (in fact i am Arsenal crazy) so Mistake #1 & 2 to YOU!:eek:

I mean don't get me wrong i am a true Arsenal supporter but i have to be honest.
Mistake #3 - Nope' date=' I don't see the credibility yet. He has scored more than just eight goals. You haven't done your research.

[/quote']

I did do my research well and that was the result, Look at player #25 in page 2 (From the official EPL site) so sorry to tell you but you are wrong AGAIN (Mistake #3)

Mistake #4 - You're statements have truth, but are not wholly true. Although some of those goals are against weak opponents, some proved to be very vital, such as his two winning goals against West Brom and his tie-breaker against Bolton. He is a Plan B striker not because he has no skill, but because he is not precisely as good as the "Plan A" strikers. Additionally, it is not easy scoring a goal that requires high individual ability for an Arsenal player, as Wenger's form of football focuses strictly on team play.

1- Sure my statement has truth (it is based on research, but you wouldn't know about that, since you didnt review your 3rd point)

2- Not SOME of the goals are against weak team, they are ALL as i mentioned before

3- His tie-breaker against Bolton was scored from a set piece which could have been scored by Ady, Gallas or Toure (though Gallas didn't play that match. He was a very fresh player (he came on the 75th min) when Bolton were absolutely tiered from holding Arsenal back

4- His 2 goals vs WBA were as a result of his ability to perform only against weak teams (WBA are 20th) and because he was the only striker there, the team was (Almunia, Sagna, Kolo, Djourou, Clichy, Eboue, Song, Denilson, Nasri, Arshavin (his 2nd match I think) and Nicklas)

PS: Arshavin in a play maker not a CF

5- Scoring from personal effort doesn't mean a goal from a result of running the whole field (like Maradona or Messi or Walcott), but from a result of some great tactical dribbles and passes like Nasri, Cesc and RVP

Mistake #5 - You forgot (or ignored the fact) that Adebayor suffered a hamstring injury on February 8th. He did not return to 100% fitness until April 4th, about two months later. Since New Year's Day, Ade has appeared only eight times for us.

4 Jan

1 Feb

0 March

3 (2) April

True only 8 games, as to Arshavin who played 2 games more but scored 3 more (4 of against the best EPL team at their home)

In General his form this SEASON was poor, before that he played 13 matches and scored 7, which is nothing near to a real world class striker as you like to believe

Wow, so this is what it feels like to finally agree with you. :rolleyes::P

LOL...Finaly:p

Mistake #6 - You are not thinking a lot about the other side. Man U's defenders are not the type to be tired out so easily. We are talking about the likes of Evra, Rio, and Vidic here, whom as you said are very strong. They have the strength to shut Walcott down without even having to chase him down. Also, by the 70th minute, Man U could already be in the lead of dominating mentally due to the lack of Walcott's pace. It is very difficult, even for a team as mentally strong as us, to come back through a single substitution. There are many other scenarios to consider, too.

Okay....I want Walcott to start and let's say he does, what would he do? Nothing, because he would start the game tiered, Walcott is a weak physical player and no ways he can play 3 matches in 1 week and keep his form up, I know he is a key player and i said that he will be the key to our success, but he cant do it if he plays 90 minutes against Evra, Vidic and Ferdinand, so having him play would be useless because he will not be the real Theo

Mistake #7 - Diaby can sometimes be quality in attacking moves (until he falls over as he usually does), but he fails to aid the defense when the opposition enters our defensive third. I think you are wrong to call him a defensive player because of that. He prefers to be on the ball and on the attack, so he can attempt (often unsuccessfully, as alluded to above) to do a Maradona-like run. In a nutshell, he proved to be good, but we need someone great.

Diaby is a really talented played with nice passes and crosses and has the ability to shoot from range and score from a 1 on 1 chance, as well as his main position is a defensive one, so he got defensive skills way better than Walcott. He covers the defense but doesn't defend at the back and tackle. so he should be there to provide us with the counter attacks and to hinder from Evra's attacks

Mistake #8 - Clichy is injured. I have nothing more to say about the Clichy-Gibbs comparison except that you wasted your time making it. As for Gibbs alone, the only other player who can replace him is Eboue, who is worse than Gibbs when anywhere on the left side. Also, the left-back position is the one up against Cristiano Fricken Ronaldo! :P

I know he is but a lot are comparing his mistakes to Gibbs and that is why i brought that up. In fact I dont like Eboue at all but he did a good job on Saturday and he is faster and can build great counter attackes from the weak right side of Man U's defence (the only weakness they've got).

I mean i really hope Gibbs would turn out to be great and be the next A.Cole, but for the time being he is not good enough to play a UCL semi final facing the FIFA's 2008 Player of The Year, CR7.

You accuse me of being a "blinded Arsenal fan"' date=' and yet it's you who seems blinded by your hatred towards some of your own players...

Nicklas...is not that talented in the air (the only reason he scores from headers is because of his height)...

Oh. In that case, why doesn't Abou Diaby (similar in height to Bendtner) ever win a single header?

another thing is that...he is...ignorant in the penalty area...

I disagree. He makes intelligent runs towards the penalty area better than RvP or Adebayor. In no way is he "ignorant" in that area. He is a lot cleverer than you give (or rather don't) him credit for.

As for statistics' date=' how many of these goals were a result of personal effort and how many are not headers from a perfectly played cross from a FK, Corner or in game? and another reason is because he had a great team behind him supporting him with tens of golden opportunities that he rarely scores from...[/quote']

So according to you, goals are valuable and 'good' only if it's preceded by the player running across the length of the field, slaloming past 10 opponents and smashing it into the net? Ever heard of Ruud van Nistelrooy?

As to Ady' date=' he had 1 good season (last year) and suddenly now he is the new Henry?:eek:[/quote']

The only one who called him 'the new Henry' is you.

3 goals

1 vs Hull

2 vs Man City

0 vs Man U (another real opponent' date=' in fact he was the 2nd worst in that match after gibbs, who i will discuss later)

so yeah what a catch is he (Please dont take him Milan...what a load of BULL-SH**)[/quote']

I don't get you. In his first months with us, he never used to score. But slowly, his end product started to improve. When Henry left, he finally got to become the spearhead of our attack, and scored 24 in the league. This season, as I said, he seems to have no motivation and is distracted, what with a brand-new contract that guarantees him fat wages, and interest from Milan.

His skill set hasn't disappeared, his desire has. He hasn't suddenly turned into a bad player. Not many strikers in world football have a combination of height, speed, strength and athleticism, like he does. Why do you think Rio Ferdinand once named him the most difficult player to play against in the league?

As for Eduardo...i already said he is our best attacker...

No' date=' you didn't; let me quote you :

I would like to see Van Persie play tomorrow because honestly i think he is the only decent Striker in Arsenal...

:rolleyes:

...but the problem with his is that he is injured a lot (Unlucky) due to his weak body (again not his fault but it is a serious problem' date=' Arsenal cannot depend on him)[/quote']

Seriously, what the hell are you talking about?

Do you actually believe Walcott can play 3 matches in less than a week?

Yes' date=' because he did not play the whole 90 minutes in any of the 3 games you are referring to.

And do you not really believe that if comes on in the last 20 minutes he will be a real match maker because he will be able to run through the tiered Man U defence by then?

I'd rather wrap the tie up early enough and rest him rather than do fire-fighting by keeping him on the bench and starting Diaby or Eboue instead. Prevention is better than cure, na? ;)

:eek: When??

Okay. So having Diaby on the right would make us immune from attacks on that flank' date=' eh? But then he played on the left in the 1st leg, and what happened then? In your own words :

ALL Man U's attacks were from our Left side...

:D

...Sir Alex realized our weakness was the nervous' date=' worried, slow, inexperienced Gibbs...[/quote']

He is 19 years of age, playing in a Champions League semifinal against the defending champions, in a role he's not very familiar with. I'd be worried if a teenager like him were NOT nervous before possibly the biggest game of his life so far.

And if you think Gibbs is "slow", I'd suggest a good ophthalmologist.

As for our tactics' date=' Wenger tried to play a defensive formation with an attacking mentality, which was smart but it was a bad dissicion to try a new tactic against a Team like Man U in the old trafford and in the semi's.[/quote']

It wasn't a new tactic, we have used it for a number of games. And I have no clue how a 4-4-1-1 can be termed a defensive formation.

By the way, we had just 4 shots on goal all night, and only 1 of them was on target, and you say we had an attacking mentality in the game?? :rolleyes:

Again also to take the blame was Ady as YOU all mentioned' date=' he was a completely useless player and Eduardo should have started the game.[/quote']

The benefits of hindsight, eh? Eduardo wouldn't have done well as a lone striker, given the physical presence of United's CBs.

And how amusing it is to see you state that Eduardo should've played in such a physically-demanding role, when you yourself have claimed earlier that he has "a weak body"! :D

Djourou??? Do you have any idea how many mistakes he makes per match? and if he plays and Selvestre is on the bench then that would be a disaster. Silvestre was by all means the best defender for Arsenal vs Man U.

I'm sure Djourou does not make as many mistakes as Tweety per game' date=' and let's not forget DJ is only 22, while the latter is 31. Tweety played well in the 1st leg, but he is so error-prone that I don't trust him at all.

[i'](Btw, apologies to all those who had to go through this drivel; I guess I had a lot of time on my hands. ;) )[/i]

ehm:rolleyes:........Any one still want to argue me that Gibbs is a great players?

I wonder if Arsene Substuted him or if Gibbs requested the sub? maybe both?

Any one want to say Walcott was a smart choice to start with?

Any of you want to say Diaby's gap was well filled?

Does any forumer here still says Djourou is our best Sub CB?

Did any one feel that Silvestre was missing and he could've been a great help?

Any one want to say Adebayor is a classic goalscorer?

Is Bendtner still our best Plan B?

They say a picture is worth a 1000 word, well here's acouple that would summarize what i have been arguing all day and are worth much many words (I am trying to post them but i cant) They are the picture of Gibbs om the floor watching P.J.Song scores and the other one, Wenger covering his face after a humiliating match

ehm:rolleyes:........Any one still want to argue me that Gibbs is a great players?

They say a picture is worth a 1000 word' date=' well here's acouple that would summarize what i have been arguing all day and are worth much many words (I am trying to post them but i cant) They are the picture of Gibbs om the floor watching P.J.Song scores and the other one, Wenger covering his face after a humiliating match[/quote']

I guess the youth policy isn't quite going according to plan is it ? :D

try and be positive it looks doom and gloom now but it could be worse look at those relegation threatened clubs, atleast where not down there. and we still got to play chelsea and united if we beat them then it might provide some consulation. the summer is going to be extremely important for us we need to make some changes but yes im p***** off but what can you do who honestly thought we would actually do it anyway? the players can't handle pressure and aren't good enough in the big games in cup competitions e.g chelsea fa cup and this as well, we played poorly in both. they get too nervous. we need 1 or 2 leaders who can take the game by the scruff of its neck. we need a flamini type of player back i dont know for sure but what about lorik cana?

They say a picture is worth a 1000 word' date=' well here's acouple that would summarize what i have been arguing all day and are worth much many words (I am trying to post them but i cant) They are the picture of Gibbs om the floor watching P.J.Song scores and the other one, Wenger covering his face after a humiliating match[/quote']

I can Understand ur frustration but i still stand by a point that u are nuts and

have been able to survive alll this years with couple of brain cells..

and I congratulate you for that....

I can imagine u wishing Gibbs to slip down just to prove urself right...

wow..i wish u had wished for a win....

I have been unlucky to come across fans like u who like to take oppurtunities possible to go for a stick on managers and players..and then come back saying "See I told you"......

what did Djourou do wrong...why u feel need of Silvestre and Diaby when their replacement did what they can...

You dont need to be Arsenal fan just because u like French Players...no Shame in that....Try other club

oh by the way saying that^^^I meant....**** Off

Like everyone here, I do not believe you are an Arsenal fan at all. :confused:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

When i said 4 years I know it's not much but, I nonestly think as long as Man utd and Chelsea exist Arsenal are never going to win the Champions league and ofcourse not the Prem. Also the main reason for this is the money and unless you get a big buyer that won't change.

When i said 4 years I know it's not much but' date=' I nonestly think as long as Man utd and Chelsea exist Arsenal are never going to win the Champions league and ofcourse not the Prem. Also the main reason for this is the money and unless you get a big buyer that won't change.[/quote']

huh I should think Newcastle have spent as much as Arsenal during Wenger's reign

When i said 4 years I know it's not much but' date=' I nonestly think as long as Man utd and Chelsea exist Arsenal are never going to win the Champions league and ofcourse not the Prem. Also the main reason for this is the money and unless you get a big buyer that won't change.[/quote']

i believe i will get back to you with an answer next season...

dont worry incase u forget then i will quote this statement

Just because Newcastle get relegated' date=' it ain't gonna change Arsenal fortunes other than u'll have 6 points less every year. :D[/quote']

I like Newcastle as a club....That might help u clear your doubts about what i was telling