Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Of course within limits' date=' internet forums I don't see the problem. However if it went to personal messages on twitter and the like then fair enough that is out of order.[/quote']

true-like some dolts chanting and hanging banners taking digs at peoples personal lives. Forums tend to be self regulatory.

Malaga confirm Rondon departure to Kazan

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Szczesny

Sagna Koscienly Vermaelen Gibbs

Sahin Song

Cazorla Arshavin Podolski

RVP

Subs: Fabianski, Mertersacker, Arteta ,Chamberlain, Gervinho, Walcott, Giroud

Pretty decent 18. Love the depth and quality so far. No room for Diaby or Ramsey, and then add Wilshere when hes back.

I would love Wenger to give Arshavin one last shot in England, but by playing him centrally instead of wide. I really think he would well there, but I know many fans have had enough of him.

When fit stick Wilshere there, or Chamberlain :)

Cant wait for the season starts :D

Szczesny

Sahin Song

RVP

A lot on here like this formation but Wenger strictly likes 3 interchangeable CMs. Wenger will never play Arshavin here-no good enough tackle ability

I would love Wenger to give Arshavin one last shot in England' date=' but by playing him centrally instead of wide.

No room for Diaby

funny that. Wenger would never drop his golden boy- despite diaby having the physical specification for the job but mentality of a boy- how often do we see him wound up and put off his game/inconsistent performances even when not injured.More like he leaves Sahin on the bench if we get him

If Diaby is fit he plays: Wenger needs vidication of his genius

The boy is good but better can be had/gotten unfortunately for big money

Now before people have a pop at me. I'm not trying to rise people- These are my opinions alone. My best friend is also an Arsenal fan and he thinks Diaby is godlike

Szczesny

Sahin Song

RVP

Subs: Fabianski' date=' Mertersacker, Arteta ,Chamberlain, Gervinho, Walcott, Giroud[/center']

Pretty decent 18. Love the depth and quality so far. No room for Diaby or Ramsey, and then add Wilshere when hes back.

I would love Wenger to give Arshavin one last shot in England, but by playing him centrally instead of wide. I really think he would well there, but I know many fans have had enough of him.

When fit stick Wilshere there, or Chamberlain :)

Agree for the most part but I think Arteta has to play, he is a quiet genius, when he played last season Arsenal won 70% of the games he played in, better then even RVP who's on 54% of games won when he played. Glad you put Gibbs into LB, he's defensively much better then Santos, if he can just have one season injury free he'll be a beast.

Is anyone else concerned about the fact that we have not seen much of Giroud and Podolski in pre season, if in fact at all? Particularly Giroud, considering France went out of the same stage of the Euros as England, and the likes of Ox and Walcott have been playing in pre season. Podolski should surely have recovered from the Euros too. Surely we should use pre season games to let them learn their teammates' strengths and weaknesses?

Only 1 friendly to go V Cologne on Sunday, so I would be suprised if our new signings were left out. Feels strange to be playing Cologne, when their Bundesliga 2 campaign has started, and they have a league game on Friday. I suspect Podolski was the reason behind that friendly, and so consequently, he will play.

Is anyone else concerned about the fact that we have not seen much of Giroud and Podolski in pre season' date=' if in fact at all? Particularly Giroud, considering France went out of the same stage of the Euros as England, and the likes of Ox and Walcott have been playing in pre season. Podolski should surely have recovered from the Euros too. Surely we should use pre season games to let them learn their teammates' strengths and weaknesses?

Only 1 friendly to go V Cologne on Sunday, so I would be suprised if our new signings were left out. Feels strange to be playing Cologne, when their Bundesliga 2 campaign has started, and they have a league game on Friday. I suspect Podolski was the reason behind that friendly, and so consequently, he will play.[/quote']

Wenger says they're not fit for the start of the season so I doubt we will be seeing them in any pre season games.

If Diaby is fit he plays: Wenger needs vidication of his genius

The boy is good but better can be had/gotten unfortunately for big money

Now before people have a pop at me. I'm not trying to rise people- These are my opinions alone. My best friend is also an Arsenal fan and he thinks Diaby is godlike

The problem is the fit part mate..and no need for the disclaimer Arsenal fans are an open minded bunch..

Papering over the cracks...

A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve their squad even further whilst also securing replacements for any players likely to move.

Or .....

a team who threw away a 13 point lead to miss out on the CL, a team with no formidable striker, a goalkeeper on the verge of retirement and a 'star' midfielder who is likely to leave with no replacement in place. A team who also decide to hire a manager who has no idea about tactics or team unity.

I would say Arsenal's 'cracks' are miniscule in comparison to those of Tottenham.

Spurs cracks are wide open whilst Arsenal's are slowly closing up.

A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season' date=' after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve their squad even further whilst also securing replacements for any players likely to move.

Or .....

a team who threw away a 13 point lead to miss out on the CL, a team with no formidable striker, a goalkeeper on the verge of retirement and a 'star' midfielder who is likely to leave with no replacement in place. A team who also decide to hire a manager who has no idea about tactics or team unity.

I would say Arsenal's 'cracks' are miniscule in comparison to those of Tottenham.

Spurs cracks are wide open whilst Arsenal's are slowly closing up.[/quote']

Now that is a great reply. Rep Rep Rep :)

A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season' date=' after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve their squad even further whilst also securing replacements for any players likely to move.

Or .....

We will see, we will see :D things will be brighter in the near future.

You also forgot to mention that your best player is leaving :rolleyes:

Or .....

I never thought I'd see the day.