• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Arsenal Gossip

Nothing to worry about for the Arsenal i think they played well just the finishing factor again...as soon as Van persie returns i think we could win the premiership(next season)

the rate there going...might not even make CL...how embarrassing that would be :D

would love to see bolton get there infront, arsenal bore me these days, not the team of a few years back, just a team that every year, says they can win the title, end 3-4th, players get injured, buy good youngsters, and yet dont seem to move forward...doubt they will win anything next year tbh, although i think pool will do better next season.

the rate there going...might not even make CL...how embarrassing that would be :D

would love to see bolton get there infront' date=' arsenal bore me these days, not the team of a few years back, just a team that every year, says they can win the title, end 3-4th, players get injured, buy good youngsters, and yet dont seem to move forward...doubt they will win anything next year tbh, although i think pool will do better next season.[/quote']

yeah like you do in wc2 with juve :P everyone would love Bolton to get 4th i dont get it :confused: if you asked the F.A i am sure they would say Arsenal because they want an English side to win it cant see Bolton doing that.

most people would like to see bolton get it as it makes a change from the normal 4.

surely you can see that? :)

people like to see different teams compete in it' date=' just like in scotland when i was very happy to see hearts make it instead of rangers this season... ;)[/quote']

yeah i know people do but i think the Champions League is for the top 4 Arsenal,Chelsea,Man Utd,Liverpool and UEFA cup is for Bolton,Spurs,Newcastle etc..

rumour: arsenal 2 win the prem next season? LOL LOL :D:P the days of arsenal being a major force in the league were left behind in the 2003/04 season. arsenal are only getting worse haha. just admit it

03/04= 1st

04/05= 2nd (fa cup)

05/06= 4th (champ league final lost)

06/07= 4th? (knocked out of all cups in early rounds lol)

07/08= 5/6th??? :confused:

rumour: arsenal 2 win the prem next season? LOL LOL :D:P the days of arsenal being a major force in the league were left behind in the 2003/04 season. arsenal are only getting worse haha. just admit it

03/04= 1st

04/05= 2nd (fa cup)

07/08= 5/6th??? :confused:

I'll finish that chart for you -

03/04= 1st

04/05= 2nd (fa cup)

07/08= 1st (FA cup) :P

Perfect.

This year knocked out in early rounds where you see that? :confused:

League Cup - Final

F.A Cup - 5th round

and we had to beat the hardest teams on the way-

League Cup - West Brom,Everton,Liverpool,Spurs and Chelsea....Chelsea had Blackburn,Villa,Newcastle(bad form at the time),Wycombe and Arsenal's youth team :eek:

F.A Cup - Liverpool,Bolton then Blackburn...hard matches again

and are challenging for 3rd place not too bad imo :confused:

There's no way you can admit Arsenal are getting worse :confused:

They have without doubt got a very good future ahead of them with players such as Armand Traore and Denilson.

Without a doubt, in a few years time Arsenal will be back challenging for the title and European honours, with a good chance of winning them.

well i think you might be pretty wrong then...Wenger French' date='Henry very good friend and French,,many other players also friends and French...who except Sagnol at Bayern is either cloe to Ribery or the same nationality?[/quote']

I seem to remember some time around the Jan transfer window it was 'leaked' that Bayern was Ribery's favoured club. Marseille also seem to respect Bayern more than the other clubs. It looks like Shalke, Bremen and Stuttgart are going to be the 3 German clubs in next season's CL though, so it looks like it's a fight between Real and Arsenal now. Barca, Milan, Bayern and Juventus are the outsiders.

Of course, if Marseille finish in the top 3 (which isn't unlikely as Lens still have to play Lyon away), he probably wont go anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Eboue

Eboue has signed a new deal at Arsenal,no news on the length just that its 'Long Term'..i hope he can learn how to defend pretty soon though not just attacking :)

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=466825&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Eboue+signs+new+deal

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=466820&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Eboue+signs+new+long-term+contract+at+Arsenal

Re: Eboue

Eboue has signed a new deal at Arsenal' date='no news on the length just that its 'Long Term'..i hope he can learn how to defend pretty soon though not just attacking :)

[url']http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=466825&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Eboue+signs+new+deal[/url]

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=466820&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Eboue+signs+new+long-term+contract+at+Arsenal

I heard that he may sign a 5 year deal and now they have said it is a long term deal i would imagine that rumor is true. ( I cannot garuntee this though. )

Re: Eboue

Eboue has signed a new deal at Arsenal' date='no news on the length just that its 'Long Term'..i hope he can learn how to defend pretty soon though not just attacking :)

[url']http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=466825&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Eboue+signs+new+deal[/url]

yes is true he do much better in attacking... he should improve his defending skill but full backs are mend for attack and he suit arsenal attacking style