• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Arsenal Gossip

arsenal did bad this season because henry and van persie were out....they never come into this type of situation...and also gallas...they lost the goalscorers..no one can convert the chances into goals

THEY WERE INJURED FOR A LONG TIME ( out for season) , not just a short period.

it will be the same if manutd suddenly lost rooney and ronaldo, they won't play well neither...

The same happened to chelsea when they lost terry and cech!

Lehman is a class goalie when he is serious...but he always underestimate the weaker teams, that's why always conceded stupid goals.....he is only serious when arsenal are against great team....(e.g Real madrid, Juventus last season CL)

Fabregas...quite unconsistent, but still able to control the midfield....he still can get many possesion for the gunners

arsenal are bad this season because no one converts the chances into goals...they dominated the game, but no one scores....THEY LOST THEIR KING AND THE KEY PLAYERS ( henry, van persie)...for a long long period!

and they hav too many youngsters, not enough experiences....

they only need to buy another class striker incase henry/vanpersie injured....baptista can go back to his real madrid, because he has no pace, bad touch! All ARSENAL FANS know that....we canot giv him times to adapt alrdy!

conclusion: they need a class striker(eto), wingers(ribery)...lets see how AW are going to deal with that..

arsenal did bad this season because henry and van persie were out....they never come into this type of situation...and also gallas...they lost the goalscorers..no one can convert the chances into goals

THEY WERE INJURED FOR A LONG TIME ( out for season) ' date=' not just a short period.

it will be the same if manutd suddenly lost rooney and ronaldo, they won't play well neither...

The same happened to chelsea when they lost terry and cech!

Lehman is a class goalie when he is serious...but he always underestimate the weaker teams, that's why always conceded stupid goals.....he is only serious when arsenal are against great team....(e.g Real madrid, Juventus last season CL)

Fabregas...quite unconsistent, but still able to control the midfield....he still can get many possesion for the gunners

arsenal are bad this season because no one converts the chances into goals...they dominated the game, but no one scores....THEY LOST THEIR KING AND THE KEY PLAYERS ( henry, van persie)...for a long long period!

and they hav too many youngsters, not enough experiences....

they only need to buy another class striker incase henry/vanpersie injured....baptista can go back to his real madrid, because he has no pace, bad touch! All ARSENAL FANS know that....we canot giv him times to adapt alrdy!

conclusion: they need a class striker(eto), wingers(ribery)...lets see how AW are going to deal with that..[/quote']

Villa didnt win the premiership this year becasue we didnt convert out chances into goals . . . :rolleyes:

bleeding typical response from the gooner fans on this forum that all seem to where rose tinted glasses from years gone by.

You didnt win anything because your not as good as you think you are.

Arsneal need a few major signings to get to where they deserve to be

Villa didnt win the premiership this year becasue we didnt convert out chances into goals . . . :rolleyes:

bleeding typical response from the gooner fans on this forum that all seem to where rose tinted glasses from years gone by.

You didnt win anything because your not as good as you think you are.

Arsneal need a few major signings to get to where they deserve to be

arsenal are as good as I think they are:- at that is top 4 with capabilities to expand into title challengers and i am puzzled and how you can deny that??? if they are not that then what are they???

it wouldnt have won us the league but, you will deny it but in your head you know, van persie and henry injury hit us HARD if ronaldo and rooney had been it woulda hit man u, not necessarily denied them the league because they have quality in depth and experience, but it would have hurt them. if lampard and drogba then WOW that would have destroyed them because of their reliance on them. same with tottenham and berbatov, keane. them injuries are bad luck but that wont happen all the time what can be sorted is

:- role model/direction from experience to turn narrow leads into wins not draws and gritty away games into draws or wins

:- also a bit of depth wouldnt go a miss i.e against fulham second last week the subs bench was

- almunia GK

-djourou DF

senderos DF

-hoyte DF

- Denilson MF

you can be having a gk and 3 defenders on the bench in a premiership match you need cover and balance so as you can see that is a vital area.

cant you see this isnt a biased opinion of "we shoulda won the league" its just honest fact

it would also help if arsene wenger stopped signing attacking central midfielders then ask them to play out wide and expect them to perform to their previous levels at their previous clubs...(hleb and rosicky).

and i'm not trying to start an argument. if anything i'm trying to make a case for their difficulty at times in trying to adapt to a different position in a different team.. :o

i agree with that totally he must presume i changed henry position and become better so i can change anyones lol nah seriously i dont understand because most will have known about rosicky he was a devestating playmaker who would shoot on sight or killer though ball and it seems he has been barred from that? also i cant believe hleb used to shoot outside the box for stuggart he was very good for them another annoyance lol

ARSENAL FOR LIFE :D

Some great news today on Arsenal.com

Walcott is back and fixed :) so hopefully next season is going to be the season for him as well Arsenal in general. Time to shine boys :D. Good News about walcott so much potentional gonna be a great player and he's English.

Also Hill Wood is planing to meet "silent" Stan in a the next few weeks :D hopefully somethign will be resolved !

which youngsters will arsenal be buying this year' date=' coz i want to buy every single one :D[/quote']

lol you can start with sunu although he will take long.

also :-

The England international full-back, 18, is expected to be a target for the Premiership's 'top four' during the summer.

But Richards told the News of the World: "Obviously I'd like to play Champions League football, but time is on my side.

"I have three years left on my contract and I feel a commitment to the manager and fans. I like working for Stuart Pearce. He gave me my chance. I can learn a lot from him.

"I am ambitious and flattered to be linked with the big clubs, but I got into the England squad playing for City, so there's no reason why I need to move at the moment."

He added: "Arsenal are my team and it would be a dream move. I grew up supporting the Gunners."

maybe, just maybe

arsenal are as good as I think they are:- at that is top 4 with capabilities to expand into title challengers and i am puzzled and how you can deny that??? if they are not that then what are they???

it wouldnt have won us the league but' date=' you will deny it but in your head you know, van persie and henry injury hit us HARD if ronaldo and rooney had been it woulda hit man u, not necessarily denied them the league because they have quality in depth and experience, but it would have hurt them. if lampard and drogba then WOW that would have destroyed them because of their reliance on them. same with tottenham and berbatov, keane. them injuries are bad luck but that wont happen all the time what can be sorted is

:- role model/direction from experience to turn narrow leads into wins not draws and gritty away games into draws or wins

:- also a bit of depth wouldnt go a miss i.e against fulham second last week the subs bench was

- almunia GK

-djourou DF

senderos DF

-hoyte DF

- Denilson MF

you can be having a gk and 3 defenders on the bench in a premiership match you need cover and balance so as you can see that is a vital area.

cant you see this isnt a biased opinion of "we shoulda won the league" its just honest fact[/quote']

psssht typicall arsenal we should have won the league, no you shouldn't have. Arsenal didn't outperform man utd or chelsea, arsenal weren't consistent and should not have won the league. It is fair to say Man utd were the best team. Yes Henry and Van persie is a big loss but if the manager wasn't so messed up head have cover not just signing a 16 yr old and putting him in due to his.

If Juventus had that arsenal mentalitty that we should have stayed in Seria A they would never have been re-promoted. WEgner needs to deal with the loss and try win some silverware, because getting all these youth players will have a negative effect as in teams you cannot have too many superstars, 3-4 players to command the game and the rest just to do their job. Look what happpened to REal Madrid in previous seasons too much ego.

:D Sorry' date=' this has no relevence...but the name Mart Poom always made me laugh.[/quote']

Lol That did make me chuckle :D The reason for Arsenal not winning silverware is consistency !!!!! At times you seem them play amazing then other times they seem as if they cant be bothered. Missing henry and van persie was MASSIVE. They are both match winners. They can get you goal when you really need it. E.g Henry scored last few mins against manchester united. 2-1. van persie scored against watford to win. I dont necesarily think we need a striker. I think that is only because we had them 2 strikers injured. Which was pretty unlucky what we really need is a midfileder that can score a few a season. Just like pires had done before he left ! Next season hopefullyy Fabregas and rosciky will get their shooting boots on. As i know fabregas can score he has won a few golden boots already.

psssht typicall arsenal we should have won the league' date=' no you shouldn't have. Arsenal didn't outperform man utd or chelsea, arsenal weren't consistent and should not have won the league. It is fair to say Man utd were the best team. Yes Henry and Van persie is a big loss but if the manager wasn't so messed up head have cover not just signing a 16 yr old and putting him in due to his.

If Juventus had that arsenal mentalitty that we should have stayed in Seria A they would never have been re-promoted. WEgner needs to deal with the loss and try win some silverware, because getting all these youth players will have a negative effect as in teams you cannot have too many superstars, 3-4 players to command the game and the rest just to do their job. Look what happpened to REal Madrid in previous seasons too much ego.[/quote']

mate are you stupid???

can you point out where i said we should have won the league and if you the last line then you are clearly an uneducated young man who doesnt know what sarcasm is.

what are you on about juventus would have stayed in seria a and not get promoted when seria A is the top divison in Italy and they weren't their last season.

you obviously know very little about football and are cleary blind or stupid to suggest i said arsenal deserved it last year but what can you do about un-educated boys? i just got to deal with it

it wouldnt have won us the league but' date=' you will deny it but in your head you know, van persie and henry injury hit us HARD if ronaldo and rooney had been it woulda hit man u, not necessarily denied them the league because they have quality in depth and experience, but it would have hurt them. if lampard and drogba then WOW that would have destroyed them because of their reliance on them. same with tottenham and berbatov, keane. them injuries are bad luck but that wont happen all the time what can be sorted is

- almunia GK

-djourou DF

senderos DF

-hoyte DF

- Denilson MF

cant you see this isnt a biased opinion of "we shoulda won the league" its just honest fact[/quote']

harry69memic before u comment i think u should read what grantc10 actually said yeah

Arsenal havent won much over these last two seasons this is true. The main reason for this is because Wenger has looked to the future and brought great young players. The reason he has brought these young players is because in Arsenal's view its time to look to the future for success, hence the move to the Emirates (which is the best stadium in england). The last few seasons Arsenals success has been due to very experianced and talented players i.e Bergkamp, Campbell, Pires, Viera, Henry etc.

However you mave have noticed that these players are 30 + years of ages except Henry (29). Wenger has realised that that these players arent getting any younger and has realised these players wont be around for much longer. He had 2 choices reguarding Arsenal, he could either buy older experianced players or young players that will turn into stars. Wengers choice in not buying older players was simple, yes they would perform and arsenal would keep winning but this would only last so long soon, soon those players would be parting ways with arsenal and we would have to keep rebuying. Arsenal untill recently havent been as rich as bigger clubs meaning there would come a time where buying older players would have to stop. Therefore Wenger has decided to build the team on youth for cheap money knowing that they would grow into stars in time and would spend many years at arsenal.

Now you can say he's made a mistake with this due to the poor last 2 seasons and the inexperiance but can you think of any better younf players in the world ? No didnt think so. Look at Fabregas 19 years old and already one of the best midfilders in the game, i would be very supprised if he dosent become one of if not the best player in the world.

Arsenal's team is young and although unexperianced is a very good side, its only a matter of time before they will be dominating the premiership and europe, and with a great captian leading them ( still in my opinion the best player in the world) this team is certinaly one to watch. U just wait and see and i promise you, you'll soon see how good the choices arsene has made and what a brillint manager he is.

All that is needed now is a few experianced player to be brought in and how we will soon make teams ilke chelsea, manchester and liverpool look like donkeys.

And to who ever sed its typical arsenal saying we should of won the league, i'm sure many arsenal fan will agree with me when i say, maybe we shouldnt of won the league but the only reason we didnt is because of inconsistancy, i'm guessing your a supporter of either man u, chelsea etc well we certanily showed you lot to play football we beat evey top team and at least the way we play football isnt boring. ;)

GUNNERS FOR LIFE :D

Arsenal havent won much over these last two seasons this is true. The main reason for this is because Wenger has looked to the future and brought great young players. The reason he has brought these young players is because in Arsenal's view its time to look to the future for success' date=' hence the move to the Emirates (which is the best stadium in england). The last few seasons Arsenals success has been due to very experianced and talented players i.e Bergkamp, Campbell, Pires, Viera, Henry etc.

However you mave have noticed that these players are 30 + years of ages except Henry (29). Wenger has realised that that these players arent getting any younger and has realised these players wont be around for much longer. He had 2 choices reguarding Arsenal, he could either buy older experianced players or young players that will turn into stars. Wengers choice in not buying older players was simple, yes they would perform and arsenal would keep winning but this would only last so long soon, soon those players would be parting ways with arsenal and we would have to keep rebuying. Arsenal untill recently havent been as rich as bigger clubs meaning there would come a time where buying older players would have to stop. Therefore Wenger has decided to build the team on youth for cheap money knowing that they would grow into stars in time and would spend many years at arsenal.[/quote']

I would agree with you on that and i blive wenger those the right option.

Now you can say he's made a mistake with this due to the poor last 2 seasons and the inexperiance but can you think of any better younf players in the world ? No didnt think so. Look at Fabregas 19 years old and already one of the best midfilders in the game' date=' i would be very supprised if he dosent become one of if not the best player in the world. [/quote']

Yet there are already loads more youngsters who are as good if not better than Fabrigas? C Ronaldo, Rooney, Messi, Iniesta... there just the 1st couple i thought of but someone like Fraser, Stegore could probably list you tons

Arsenal's team is young and although unexperianced is a very good side' date=' its only a matter of time before they will be dominating the premiership and europe, and with a great captian leading them ( still in my opinion the best player in the world) this team is certinaly one to watch. U just wait and see and i promise you, you'll soon see how good the choices arsene has made and what a brillint manager he is.

All that is needed now is a few experianced player to be brought in and how we will soon make teams ilke chelsea, manchester and liverpool look like donkeys. [/quote']

now anyone except an Arsenal fan will tell you thats just a biased Arsenal opinion and a pretty stupid one, you cannot predict the future Man UTd already have loads of youngsters as do Liverpool and even Chelsea have some and when they want more then can just buy them just like they took Cole from you because they have the cash.

And to who ever sed its typical arsenal saying we should of won the league' date=' i'm sure many arsenal fan will agree with me when i say, maybe we shouldnt of won the league but the only reason we didnt is because of inconsistancy, i'm guessing your a supporter of either man u, chelsea etc well we certanily showed you lot to play football we beat evey top team and at least the way we play football isnt boring. ;)

[/quote']

Any team can say we only never won the league because we wasnt consitant enough thats just the same as saying "we only never won the league cos we lost to many games" well duh. Liverpools problem was also consistancy, we was great 1 game poor the next but consistancy is the hardest thing to get and nobody can guarntee Arsenal will dominate the prem let alone Europe, you even stuggled in the CL when u was at your best. you can say what youy like about these youngsters but they have a LONG way to go before they make the Vieira, Bergkamp class.

No point in playing non boring football if everytime you play a team like Bolton, Everton who are going to get a bit rough, your team bottles it wenger spits out his Dummy, and blames the ref's

I personally think Wenger is probably the best Manager in the prem and im a liverpool fan, im a massive fan of his. im not a massive fan of Arsenal fans because there becoming like Man utd fans of a few years back were they think they are the worlds best even though there doing crap.

If i lived on previous success nobody can touch Liverpool (from england)

I would agree with you on that and i blive wenger those the right option.

Yet there are already loads more youngsters who are as good if not better than Fabrigas? C Ronaldo' date=' Rooney, Messi, Iniesta... there just the 1st couple i thought of but someone like Fraser, Stegore could probably list you tons

now anyone except an Arsenal fan will tell you thats just a biased Arsenal opinion and a pretty stupid one, you cannot predict the future Man UTd already have loads of youngsters as do Liverpool and even Chelsea have some and when they want more then can just buy them just like they took Cole from you because they have the cash.

Any team can say we only never won the league because we wasnt consitant enough thats just the same as saying "we only never won the league cos we lots to many games" well duh. Liverpools problem was also consistancy, we was great 1 game poor the next but consistancy is the hardest thing to get and nobody can guarntee Arsenal will dominate the prem let alone Europe, you even stuggled in the CL when u was at your best. you can say what youy like about these youngsters but they have a LONG way to go before they make the Vieira, Bergkamp class.

No point in playing non boring football if everytime you play a team like Bolton, Everton who are going to get a bit rough, your team bottles it wenger spits out his Dummy, and blames the ref's

I personally think Wenger is probably the best Manager in the prem and im a liverpool fan, im a massive fan of his. im not a massive fan of Arsenal fans because there becoming like Man utd fans of a few years back were they think they are the worlds best even though there doing crap.

If i lived on previous success nobody can touch Liverpool (from england)[/quote']

i agree with every word u just said neller, excellent post ;)

i agree with every word u just said neller' date=' excellent post ;)[/quote']

Thanks, and how anybody can say Man Utd didnt deserve to win the league is beyond me, they was consistant and if arsenal fans are saying they play the best football why was they 20 goals scored behind Man Utd.. who also even conceded less.

Manchester United 38 28 5 5 83 27 56 89

Arsenal 38 19 11 8 63 35 28 68

Being a liverpool fan i hate backing Man Utd up, but at least i can be honest about things

infact... we only scored 6 less than you and we struggled for goals this season, even the so called BORING Chelseea scored more goals than you lol.

So were does this Arsenal are the best come from?