Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Arsenal Gossip

Suprise' date=' suprise. Rooney is going down 5 years before Almunia goes near him.[/quote']

lol. This is from the BBC live text commentery.

"They hardly deserve it, but that's what champions do better than anyone else. Ryan Giggs' pass into the Arsenal box is touched on by Wayne Rooney, before a sliding Manuel Almunia takes the striker out. No complaints, definite penalty, and a yellow for the keeper. Rooney picks himself up to slot in the spot-kick. Game on."

Haha you can talk about cheating. Eduardo and Eboue...

How in gods name did we cheat? Thats the worst excuse you could have come up with.

ok no excuse 2 penalties we shud of had , crossbar twice , hhhm lets see man utd pure luck as usual dont worry m8 i feel for the ridicoulous man u fans its ok just pay ur 80m to the ref if u want i aint bothered

Rooney. Simple as.

Almunia clearly caught him. Theres no room at all to say it wasn't a pen. :rolleyes:

ok no excuse 2 penalties we shud of had ' date=' crossbar twice , hhhm lets see man utd pure luck as usual dont worry m8 i feel for the ridicoulous man u fans its ok just pay ur 80m to the ref if u want i aint bothered[/quote']

2 penalties? Rofl, one maybe but Fletcher caught some of the ball. The rest is nothing to do with us cheating. I feel for you, making pathetic excuses. Sore losers...

As a United fan i didnt come on here to gloat, we played Shyte to be honest. I was frustrated with some sloppy play by us and admit we are lucky to get 3 points from this...but i was lmao at Wenger at the end.

Guest King Kolo

wenger was arugiing with officials because we scored a goal that was not of side .

How in holy hell was it not offside....

Almunia clearly caught him. Theres no room at all to say it wasn't a pen. :rolleyes:

2 penalties? Rofl' date=' one maybe but Fletcher caught some of the ball. The rest is nothing to do with us cheating. I feel for you, making pathetic excuses. Sore losers...[/quote']

None of the ball actually if you look at the right replay...

If anything, this should give Wenger some leverage regarding Eduardo's possible ban. And let's just hope this is a fluke, Arsenal should still be proud of what they did, we don't want them to yet again start on a slippery slope becuase they lost 2-1 at the OT

And Stoke are in 4th place. :eek:

Guest King Kolo

watch match of the day tonite or something it was never offside.

Are you blind or something?

Gallas was miles offside.

I couldn't care less about refereeing decisions or who deserved to win. We lost. Arshavin, I believe, is injured. Doesn't look like we'll be strolling through the park in the next match. We're being slaughtered by injuries. No Nasri, Walcott, Fabregas, Rosicky... Good thing we have depth. Whether or not our back-up players are good enough for Manchester City is questionable, though.