Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

That was very smart but you actually have no chance vs Munich.They can play the 2nd team and would still win.On Allianz...you don't really have a chance.Dominate the midfield?Hahha..You make me laugh.Kroos alone is better then your whole midfield.

Your ridiculous. Don't come into this forum and start making stupid assumptions without constructing an argument or at least pointing out that it's just your opinion.

To say there is no chance of us beating Bayern shows you know nothing about football and don't have the skills to construct a proper adult argument.

Kroos better than our whole midfield? I think you'll find Wilshere is better than Kroos.

Your ridiculous. Don't come into this forum and start making stupid assumptions without constructing an argument or at least pointing out that it's just your opinion.

To say there is no chance of us beating Bayern shows you know nothing about football and don't have the skills to construct a proper adult argument.

Kroos better than our whole midfield? I think you'll find Wilshere is better than Kroos.

You're ridiculous.Aren't you the guy who said that Koscielny is better then Ramos?Enough said.

Wilshere is a damn overhyped player.A good player but he's not as good as Kroos..untill somebody punched you and you got a bad dream.

EDIT: Oh please..Wilshere is definetly better then Schweny and Kroos :rolleyes:

Do-able. Bayern have a seriously iffy defence' date=' (yes, i know) and we can get at them. Then you've got Ribery who can be contained, Robben who's erratic and Gomez who's a clown. We'll need [b']our midfield to be strong [/b]but we can certainly do them.
I agree to a certain extent. Id worry about their service from out wide into Gomez' date=' which is how they get most of their goals with a lot of near post crosses. But apart from that i think their defence is no better than ours and if Wilshere, Cazorla and Arteta are on their game we could (hopefully) [b']dominate the midfield[/b] which is always important.

Aaron+Ramsey+Arsenal+v+Fulham+Premier+League+ONzxjFOWjmWl.jpg

They don't know I'm still here..

You're ridiculous.Aren't you the guy who said that Koscielny is better then Ramos?Enough said.

Wilshere is a damn overhyped player.A good player but he's not as good as Kroos..untill somebody punched you and you got a bad dream.

Don't know what u mean to say. At one moment Wilshere is 'a damn overhyped player', at other he is better than Kroos and Schweersgtrger or whatever his name is.

I'm only ridiculous becasue I'm stooping down to your childish level to get through to you, and yes in my opinion Koscielny is better than Ramos and Thiago Silva.

Wilshere is over hyped yes, but he's still a better player than Kroos in my opinion. I assume you have some form of mental illness as you cant seem to accept other people's opinions, which is ironic when you constantly state your opinions to me and treat them as if they are fact.

I never said Wilshere is better than Schweinsteiger. Bastian is a great player but completely different to Wilshere. I did say however that in my opinion Wilshere is better than Kroos, yes.

Do-able.
Bayern have a seriously iffy defence' date='[/quote']

Seriously? Compared to which defence in the world? If that is a seriously iffy defence, then I'd say yours is freaking carnival, City's is a laughing stock, and United doesn't have a one.

(yes' date=' i know) and we can get at them.[/quote']

That might happen though.

Then you've got Ribery who can be contained' date='[/quote']

Like, who has done that this year? Have you been watching the team? Ribéry has been quite unquestionably the best player of this autumn. Unless he somehow drops in form between now and then, you are going to get him as good as ever, and frankly, I would rather defend against Ronaldo then. There's little something on him here:

http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/orce0k5gsewyvaozy6pydw/Show/Player-Focus-Franck-Ribery

Interesting stat is that they still hardly ever concede goals when Ribéry is on. His effect is immense.

Robben who's erratic and Gomez who's a clown. We'll need our midfield to be strong but we can certainly do them.

Robben hardly plays, Gomez neither. Mandzukic is the starting striker,, Muller has been in top form on the right flank, scoring for fun and getting Lahm much better in use than the selfish Robben ever did. Probably partly due to a more versatile striker than Gomez, i.e. that he actually can get the ball sometimes when it has been played to the striker. And add to that the massive shot that possesses Kroos, the midfield duo Schweinie-Martinez, the apt tactical play of a team that has played together, most of it anyway, for ages, and you've got a bloody winning machine against you. You have a strong team, but your chances are pretty much in that Bayern gets an early red card, preferably giving you a penalty as well.

You're just the gift that keeps on giving

Absolutely mental. You've obviously never seen Kroos play

And you're the troll who keeps on trolling.

Read all the posts and get the context, i said Wilshere categorically is better than Kroos to show 'MUTD' how childish he is when he puts his opinions forward as fact, i didn't actually mean it. I understand everyone has their opinions and no one opinion can ever really be 100% right. I'm not naive enough to state that it is a fact that Wilshere is better than Kroos. Read properly before you make assumptions.

Ive seen Kroos play many a-time. I watch every champions league highlights programme and have seen 2 or 3 of Bayern's live games on ESPN this season and several games last season. I think Kroos is a good little player who functions well for Bayern Munich, but i myself don't rate him that highly.

However, i would rate Wilshere higher than Kroos 'IN MY OPINION' <----- That being the key phrase.

Read all the posts and get the context' date=' i said Wilshere categorically is better than Kroos to show 'MUTD' how childish he is when he puts his opinions forward as fact. I understand everyone has their opinions and no one opinion can ever really be 100% right. I'm not naive enough to state that it is a fact that Wilshere is better than Kroos. Read properly before you make assumptions.

Ive seen Kroos play many a-time. I watch every champions league highlights programme and have seen 2 or 3 of Bayern's live games on ESPN. I think Kroos is a good little player who functions well for Bayern Munich, but i myself don't rate him that highly.

However, i would rate Wilshere higher than Kroos 'IN MY OPINION' <----- That being the key phrase.[/quote']

The fact is that Kroos is better then Wilshere..no doubt in that.You're damn biased and pathetic.Kroos is twice of a player.Wilshere has been out for more then a year,he had 3-4 decent games since he come back and he's better then Kroos?Kroos has Wilshere at his little finger.A more complete player,who can score,who can give assists,who can defend and he has a deadly shot.You're biased..a neutral opinion who has watched both of Wilshere and Kroos would easily prefer Kroos.I'm not saying that Wilshere isn't a good player with a top future ahead but Kroos is much better for now.

The fact is that Kroos is better then Wilshere..no doubt in that.You're damn biased and pathetic.Kroos is twice of a player.Wilshere has been out for more then a year' date='he had 3-4 decent games since he come back and he's better then Kroos?Kroos has Wilshere at his little finger.A more complete player,who can score,who can give assists,who can defend and he has a deadly shot.You're biased..a neutral opinion who has watched both of Wilshere and Kroos would easily prefer Kroos.I'm not saying that Wilshere isn't a good player with a top future ahead but Kroos is much better for now.[/quote']

Wow. Irony isn't even the word.

Read all the posts and get the context' date=' i said Wilshere categorically is better than Kroos to show 'MUTD' how childish he is when he puts his opinions forward as fact, i didn't actually mean it. I understand everyone has their opinions and no one opinion can ever really be 100% right. I'm not naive enough to state that it is a fact that Wilshere is better than Kroos. Read properly before you make assumptions.

Ive seen Kroos play many a-time. I watch every champions league highlights programme and have seen 2 or 3 of Bayern's live games on ESPN this season and several games last season. I think Kroos is a good little player who functions well for Bayern Munich, but i myself don't rate him that highly.

However, i would rate Wilshere higher than Kroos 'IN MY OPINION' <----- That being the key phrase.[/quote']

Get over yourself.

Wilshere is good yeah but nowhere near Kroos. Kroos would walk into the majority of teams in the world, let alone Arsenal

Keep an eye over the remarks made, as the CL takes a break from any sort of action, and see what these people come to say about certain players around January/February. Just like my friend last week: Wilshere is such a top class player, twitter today: Wilshere is so over-rated Munich will mutilate Arsenal.

Get over yourself.

Wilshere is good yeah but nowhere near Kroos. Kroos would walk into the majority of teams in the world' date=' let alone Arsenal[/quote']

Why do i need to get over myself. I was explaining to you why i said what i said?

Yes i agree, Kroos would walk into most teams in the world, goalscoring midfielders are a rarity these days.

Your the one who has quoted me in your signature in an attempt to mock my opinion and I need to get over myself? Haha.

Thats why i am excited about us facing Bayern. Because we have nothing to lose' date=' but if we manage to cause a major upset, then it may silence a critic or two and boost the morale of the team.[/quote']

That's true. And better yet, if you can win Bayern, you go all the way to win the whole CL. But the chance is pretty faint.

Why do i need to get over myself. I was explaining to you why i said what i said?

Yes i agree' date=' Kroos would walk into most teams in the world, goalscoring midfielders are a rarity these days.

Your the one who has quoted me in your signature in an attempt to mock my opinion and I need to get over myself? Haha.[/quote']

Was referring to the troll who keeps on trolling.

You could say you're the idiot who keeps setting yourself up:rolleyes:

Was referring to the troll who keeps on trolling.

You could say you're the idiot who keeps setting yourself up:rolleyes:

Should have quoted that then.

Setting myself up, what by constantly putting 'disclaimers' (if you will) in my post's such as 'in my opinion' or 'just my opinion'? Yeah, because that's much worse than saying 'Kroos is better than Wilshere, FACT'.

If I'm setting myself up then maybe its because you are a teenager/child who cant read my posts properly and go through the process of trying to mock me and prove me wrong when ironically, all I've done is state my opinion and not stated it as fact, unless intentionally doing so for effect and to prove a point to others about how ironic their post's are.

Yourself and other's then go at length to prove me wrong when all i've done is stated and opinion. Then the irony comes where yourself and others put your views forward as fact and then mock me for contesting them or asking for an explanation.

Honestly MUTD and Ruggermad need to learn how to read properly. Sparksy clearly said it was his opinion. Yet you both carry on like a bunch of kids.

Ruggermad - I am honestly sick of your posts. Nothing ever constructive just pure troll after troll.

Now what gets me is I got a warning from staff for saying a C word (not the really bad word) However you constantly troll and you get nothing. But sure let the staff be blind whilst we all clearly see it.

As for MUTD you need to learn when people are having an opinion. What would of made me respect you more would of been if you said something like this

I ain't really a big fan of Wilshere, I much prefer Kroos as he can do this and that and play for this club and that club etc...

However you came across very rude and ill mannered and not accepting other peoples opinions. Don't get me wrong I have been accused for doing this as well, however mine was never put into that context.

The pair of you just cut it out and learn to respect other fans.

If we do beat Bayern I bet either of you wouldn't congratulate or if you did you would say well done, Barca next ;)... Something along those lines, and why? Because you are a troll. Don't like it, tough.

See how many Flying F's I Give.

Yes i agree' date=' Kroos would walk into most teams in the world, goalscoring midfielders are a rarity these days.

Your the one who has quoted me in your signature in an attempt to mock my opinion and I need to get over myself? Haha.[/quote']

First of all, stop feeding the troll, there's no use. Let MUTD speak to the walls.

Secondly, just to discuss this issue a bit instead of stating facts and opinions, Kroos is pretty much more than just a scoring midfielder. He is a very smart play maker turned into a defensive midfielder, although a bit slow, a bit like Pirlo, but right now playing higher again (so did Pirlo when he started). I would actually mostly compare him to Pirlo exactly. Wilshere is no doubt good, but he is also massively overhyped. What he has done so far is not that massive really. Look at his record. It is not amazing. He had less than one season of top level football, during which time, although he was often very good, he was also often praised just for being Wilshere. There were matches in which he did close to nothing but Arsenal fans took him for the MOTM. You may think he is better than Kroos, and you may be right, but so far the evidence is highly on Kroos' side. Wilshere still is a massive prospect, but Kroos has already more than just a promise, he has been giving a lot of the end product.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure if he would start for Arsenal. What would be his position? He cannot do the job of Arteta, and he is not the carrier type used with him (e.g. Wilshere, Diaby), and frankly, Cazorla is better than Kroos, so I think Kroos would not start for Arsenal.

It is not all just about "how good is somebody". Bayern plays with a different system, not every player suites to every system equally, and Wilshere would not start for Bayern either. I think the clear cuts would be wingers and full backs: all from Bayern, bar Sagna (Lahm to left). Those would start for each team any time, both managers in both systems would always prefer them. Meanwhile, for example, I think that Giroud would definitely start for Bayern and flourish there, he would be pretty perfect player for them - which is why it was too bad to see him going to Arsenal.

@ Didi, excellent post. Thank you for offering a little perspective. But my issue isn't with comparing player's per se, more with the way people (Ruggermad, MUTD) mock me for putting my opinions forward in a fair manner and then being confronted with posts telling me 'factually' that i am wrong.

I'm sure an intelligent person like yourself can see the irony in that.

I'm going to write a letter to Bayern' date=' saying we won't bother turning up and we'll just let them go through.[/quote']

100% Wrong attitude to have.

In my opinion Bayern have players that will destroy Arsenal with ease however being a Celtic fan ino that shocks can happen and Arsenal can beat Bayern if the right Arsenal side turns up. Podolski and Carzola will be key in the game along with Wilsh they all need to turn up and give 110% as do the rest of the players and you can get a result at Emerites and then if you could score one in Germany which no matter how badly you rate Arsenal they can do then your laughing.

However if Bayern turn up with there A game which German sides tend to do then I dont think Arsenal will go though but there is always hope in any tie!

I'm going to write a letter to Bayern' date=' saying we won't bother turning up and we'll just let them go through.[/quote']

Pathetic... You shouldn't even support Arsenal. You clearly only want glory or you wouldn't post such nonsense.

Why don't you join the bandwagon of youngsters who somehow have supported City their whole life. :rolleyes: