Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Cause now a club bottom of the league is beating us to our targets.

If it was Man City' date=' Chelsea, Barca or Man utd i would not have mind it, but Reading! Cannot we pay even more than them? Gazidas and co. can go to hell.[/quote']

Reading owner is crazy rich. Threw some money around to get pogrebnyak.

It is in the metro though, I wouldn't take it as gospel.

Bit of an over-reaction. If Wenger really' date=' really wanted him and if he really was worth getting, we would have bought him.

Reading would not have beaten us to him if Wenger genuinely believed he would have improved our team.[/quote']

Yeah i do agree i over-reacted a bit:o, but i do think we need some sort of fresh blood in our team come January.

He almost looked a done deal and one of Wenger's masterpiece signing.

Yeah i do agree i over-reacted a bit:o' date=' but i do think we need some sort of fresh blood in our team come January.

He almost looked a done deal and one of wenger masterpiece signing.[/quote']

Just because he kept Drogba in his pocket for a game, over-hyped and a load of tosh. He isn't the player he used to be anymore. You've probably dodged a bullet not signing this guy already having Kos Verm + Mert.

Honestly' date=' if this were some proven talent, i'd understand. But it's a 23 year old Zambian who , if he were that good, would have left Africa by now.[/quote']

teams have tried to buy him before, including reading...cant get a work permit though.

but seriously, are you happy with him even being linked to you?

dont think ive posted on here before, im a liverpool fan but even i am getting frustrated with your club, its gone past being funny or worth trying to wind you up about..its rank awful.

has no one has brought up the issue of the boxing day cancellation. IMO its absolutely disgusting Arsenal have called the game off, currently, every other home fixture in London is going ahead. The FA should really dock 3 points or announce a walk over....

also, the 5 players you have awarded new contracts too, how on earth are you happy with the figures? Raheem Sterling has just got a 30K a week long term deal.....OX & Gibbs is on almost twice that amount ??

turning down 2.5M for Andre Santos expecting more? come on...you are better off writing of the 7M and letting him go much like the 6M you will write off on Park Chu-Young....

offloading Chamakh to West Ham...why? if you are going to sell him, sell abroad! thought Wenger/the board would learn from RVP scenario....

if i was an arsenal fan, id be at the ground boxing day and would be encouraging every other disgruntled 'gooner' to do the same in protest to the absolute shambles thats going on...

has no one has brought up the issue of the boxing day cancellation. IMO its absolutely disgusting Arsenal have called the game off' date=' currently, every other home fixture in London is going ahead. The FA should really dock 3 points or announce a walk over....

[/quote']

They've done it last year as well. To be honest it's beyond their control... you first of all want to ensure your fans and match day personnel involved can arrive to the game without any outside disturbances and London Underground is a rather important way of getting about in London.

also' date=' the 5 players you have awarded new contracts too, how on earth are you happy with the figures? Raheem Sterling has just got a 30K a week long term deal.....OX & Gibbs is on almost twice that amount ??

.[/quote']

Sterling getting 30k a week is embarrassing.

Morning gunners!

Looking forward to todays game.

Hoping to see another amazing team goal like Cazorla's against Reading.

Skysports news say we're tying to get David Villa on loan.

Also Zaha will choose between us and Man Utd in Jan.

Huntelaar signed a new deal the other day did he not?

Release clause maybe?

Morning gunners!

Looking forward to todays game.

Hoping to see another amazing team goal like Cazorla's against Reading.

Skysports news say we're tying to get David Villa on loan.

Also Zaha will choose between us and Man Utd in Jan.

Release clause maybe?

As a United soupprter, I think it's best Zaha goes to Arsenal best place for him to show and develop.

Team unchanged, happy about that.

I see a lot of people on the forum want Wenger out so I thought I'd give me opinion :)

I love Wenger, he's an Arsenal hero, he has a great passion for the club. I can't imagine an Arsenal team without him. Though I certainly don't have a problem with people who want him out. Everyone has a say!

Just after all, assuming Guardiola is taken, here are the big name available managers:

Mark Hughes, Avram Grant, Di Matteo, Ian Dowie....

Obviously there's more, and certainly a lot more desirable than Ian Dowie ( :D ) but I think it's very easy to want him to go, but who will we replace him with?

Because we have to understand that the Arsenal board are in it with Wenger. That's why he won't be sacked, but if he has gone, we bring in a manager who will have very little say! And we may turn into the Daniel Levy or Abromavich regime. No thank you!

Team unchanged' date=' happy about that.

I see a lot of people on the forum want Wenger out so I thought I'd give me opinion :)

I love Wenger, he's an Arsenal hero...[/quote']

You're right, life after Wenger wouldn't be great the board would love a yes man.

They dont need a revolutionary coach to move things forward, you would have just sacked him.

teams have tried to buy him before' date=' including reading...cant get a work permit though.

but seriously, are you happy with him even being linked to you?

dont think ive posted on here before, im a liverpool fan but even i am getting frustrated with your club, its gone past being funny or worth trying to wind you up about..its rank awful.

has no one has brought up the issue of the boxing day cancellation. IMO its absolutely disgusting Arsenal have called the game off, currently, every other home fixture in London is going ahead. The FA should really dock 3 points or announce a walk over....

also, the 5 players you have awarded new contracts too, how on earth are you happy with the figures? Raheem Sterling has just got a 30K a week long term deal.....OX & Gibbs is on almost twice that amount ??

turning down 2.5M for Andre Santos expecting more? come on...you are better off writing of the 7M and letting him go much like the 6M you will write off on Park Chu-Young....

offloading Chamakh to West Ham...why? if you are going to sell him, sell abroad! thought Wenger/the board would learn from RVP scenario....

if i was an arsenal fan, id be at the ground boxing day and would be encouraging every other disgruntled 'gooner' to do the same in protest to the absolute shambles thats going on...[/quote']

no one bothered then?