Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Poor performance but 3 points is what matters. Chambo was our best player today by far.Cazorla has had a poor game. Walcott was isolated and he did very well to get a penalty there, though it didn't look like one. Defense very solid once again and we're now up to third. For the first time ever I'm cheering for Stoke today. Come on you rugby legends.

no one bothered then?

As long as we ARE tying players down I dont care how much they earn if they are good players. We often pay under the going rate so to see that Arsenal are no longer exploiting players pleases me for one.

Both the Ox and Gibbs are England internationals that play champions league football, should they earn the same as a 17 year old fresh out the Academy in his first full season?

Isn't Chamakh a loan deal? We've tried selling him abroad maybe WH are the only club that will take him. So get rid and use those wages on keeping players like Oxlade-Chamerlain and Gibbs. Sound sensible to you?

We dont have cover at LB. £2.5m when we dont have a replacement for Santos isn't a good idea. Might as well keep him for now, its not like Gibbs plays 38 games is it? £5m and you think its worth a gamble.

On the Boxing day thing, we're not the only ones to cancel a game.

Do they not have buses, taxis, or walking in London then?

Thought the Arsenal Wigan game was just a case of Arsenal being better at winning penalties than Wigan, which got them the three points.

Kone was in the area and could have easily drawn a foul from Sagna (?) but tried to carry on towards goal, and a couple of handball shouts which aren't hand balls (as i've said before) but they seem to get given against some teams.

Poor performance but 3 points is what matters. Chambo was our best player today by far.Cazorla has had a poor game. Walcott was isolated and he did very well to get a penalty there' date=' though it didn't look like one. Defense very solid once again and we're now up to third. For the first time ever I'm cheering for Stoke today. Come on you rugby legends.[/quote']

Dont forget Villa.

Come on you Villains!

Do they not have buses' date=' taxis, or walking in London then?

Thought the Arsenal Wigan game was just a case of Arsenal being better at winning penalties than Wigan, which got them the three points.

Kone was in the area and could have easily drawn a foul from Sagna (?) but tried to carry on towards goal, and a couple of handball shouts which aren't hand balls (as i've said before) but they seem to get given against some teams.[/quote']

I wonder what Suarez would have done :rolleyes:

In what situation? What's that got to do with it anyway? Suarez wasn't playing in this game.

I think that when somebody mentions the word 'dive', Suarez will be the first name spoken of. I know that there are many divers but his antics makes him the primary target.

I think that when somebody mentions the word 'dive'' date=' Suarez will be the first name spoken of. I know that there are many divers but his antics makes him the primary target.[/quote']Ah right, it'd be handy to know which situation Overmars is talking about then, then maybe we could take a guess at what Suarez would have done! He probably wouldn't get a penalty either way.

I'm not saying anyone dived either, just were more savvy when it comes to winning penalties.

In what situation? What's that got to do with it anyway? Suarez wasn't playing in this game.

I'm just saying mate.

You spoke of how Kone could have gone down and implied in Walcott's scenario maybe he didn't have to.

We've only had like 2 penalties this season.

Glad we got it.

I think that when somebody mentions the word 'dive'' date=' Suarez will be the first name spoken of.[/b'] I know that there are many divers but his antics makes him the primary target.

I'd actually mention Bale 1st.. Suarez wouldn't even be in my top 10 divers list tbh..

As long as we ARE tying players down I dont care how much they earn if they are good players. We often pay under the going rate so to see that Arsenal are no longer exploiting players pleases me for one.

Those poor exploited Premier League footballers :(. Maybe we should raise awareness?

I know we ain't finished the league yet and Spurs and Chelsea have game's in hand. However remember when I said we will be third in a few weeks, pretty much everyone laughed and was saying no chance while Wenger is in charge.

Funny hey ;)

COYG!

I know we ain't finished the league yet and Spurs and Chelsea have game's in hand. However remember when I said we will be third in a few weeks' date=' pretty much everyone laughed and was saying no chance while Wenger is in charge.

Funny hey ;)

COYG![/quote']

Spurs don't but we will be fourth on Christmas Day.