Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I know we ain't finished the league yet and Spurs and Chelsea have game's in hand. However remember when I said we will be third in a few weeks' date=' pretty much everyone laughed and was saying no chance while Wenger is in charge.

Funny hey ;)

COYG![/quote']

Spurs don't have any matches in hand. Same points as them, better GD.

You all get my idea though.

All I say is even if we go on a bad run we try and keep the faith. Fans moaning and boo'ing players will never help. Only decrease the morale.

We beat a good Wigan team yesterday, they really did play there socks off and made it very hard for us to do much. You say Beasjour or how you spell it was bad. However he plays the hardest LB/LWB in the league no doubting that. He ain't the trypical LB which holds position, he plays more of a LW/LM who drops deep. Honestly not easy at all to play.

Walcott won us a pen from going on a wide position. However unfair to judge him as a striker after just 2 games. I am pleased that we have found a bit of form. Hopefully we will continue this and get 3rd this season. I do the Manchester clubs are going to be 1 and 2.

:)

I did say about three days ago...

I believe most of us said we don't really want Hunterlaar. Most of us had said that Hunterlaar will be a great addition to the team but he is not really important to us given that we had Giroud already. Prefer Arsenal to stand and give Giroud more time to prove himself rather than write him off so early.

The only player I want the deal to happen is Adrian Lopez.

Came into work today to find a letter from Arsenal.

Merry Christmas with the whole first team squad signature including Wenger's and Bould's.

I think it is really signed not just photocopy, but not to sure. Either way nice present. I also got a match day card of our win over Spurs. These cards sell for like 60-100 each time.

"Andrey Arshavin is close to sealing a £4 million move to Reading, Goal.com can reveal."

Arsenal have given the Russian permission to hold talks with the Premier League's bottom club and a deal is expected to be completed in the first week of the January window.

The Gunners and Reading are negotiating the fee, which is expected to be around the £4m mark although the north Londoners could try and hold out for £5m. :rolleyes:

Arsenal are keen to agree a straight sale rather than another loan in order to recoup some of their £15m outlay :D on the forward during the 2009 January window.

Great business yet again by your lot. :P

Merry Xmas

I believe most of us said we don't really want Hunterlaar. Most of us had said that Hunterlaar will be a great addition to the team but he is not really important to us given that we had Giroud already. Prefer Arsenal to stand and give Giroud more time to prove himself rather than write him off so early.

The only player I want the deal to happen is Adrian Lopez.

You need a goalscorer and he's one of the best. Nothing flashy' date=' just stick the ball in the net.

;2371026']"Andrey Arshavin is close to sealing a £4 million move to Reading, Goal.com can reveal."

Arsenal have given the Russian permission to hold talks with the Premier League's bottom club and a deal is expected to be completed in the first week of the January window.

The Gunners and Reading are negotiating the fee, which is expected to be around the £4m mark although the north Londoners could try and hold out for £5m. :rolleyes:

Arsenal are keen to agree a straight sale rather than another loan in order to recoup some of their £15m outlay :D on the forward during the 2009 January window.

Merry Xmas

Saw this earlier. All parties want it to happen supposedly

;2371026']"Andrey Arshavin is close to sealing a £4 million move to Reading' date=' Goal.com can reveal.[/i']"

Merry Xmas

Think its a great signing for Reading if it goes through. Arshavins the sort of play that needs the team to play for him, we dont do that. Im sure he'll get a more central role at the Madeski aswell.

I'd like to see Arshavin staying in the Prem' date=' and Reading is the perfect place for him and I believe the rumors are true, especially with the Russian owner and everything. 4 million would be more than enough.

[YOUTUBE']BN-OpBxAKe4[/YOUTUBE]

You got the wrong one Sir,

q4JhCO3nc6w

Any christmas presents for Arsenal fans, or will Man City/Utd be receiving Walcott for theirs?

_YJCWOuUXhE