Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Proven but it wont do wonders for Girouds confidence' date=' thats my main concern.[/quote']
More and more rumors about Ba. Don't know what to make of it' date=' he is a proven goalscorer but I don't really want him. :confused:[/quote']

If Im not mistaken , we almost signed him 2 years ago on free transfer. :o

So we sign Chamakh for free ( In the beggining, he was good) and not Ba. :P

I wouldnt mind Ba at all, I have always rated him as a great player, but just as long as the price isn`t high.

I agree with ABC though, it`s not going to help Giroud`s confidence.

Hello' date='

I am new to the forum any way can't belive we lost to Bradford :(

Unhappy but great win over reading!

Ayo !X[/quote']

Things are really bad when you get driven to the SM forum. :P

I like Ba and yes we tried to sign him before.

Something about his knees made him fail a medical?

You'd rather a more technical striker but Ba will get the job done.

As for Giroud, its one out, one in. Chamakh for Ba.

He has to expect competition for places at a big club, when he joined he had RVP for competition!

I feel like Ba will definitely join us. SkyBet have made him now favorite to join us in January at 1/2.

Demba Ba is receiving plenty of attention ahead of January’s transfer window, with the Newcastle striker heavily backed to join Arsenal, who we now make the favourites ahead of Liverpool.

I feel like Ba will definitely join us. SkyBet have made him now favorite to join us in January at 1/2.

I've read reports he's ruled out an Arsenal move :confused: I wouldn't complain if he came here though.

What do you guys think of the David Villa rumours?

I've read reports he's ruled out an Arsenal move :confused: I wouldn't complain if he came here though.

I know we'd definitely score a lot of goals with him, thats for sure. I want him at the club but depends if we can fight Chelsea for him which wont be easy. I know I said before that it wont do wonders for Girouds confidence but David Villa is in his 30s now and the others can learn a few things from him. Also it could do us a whole lot of good having strikers competing for the spot.

Ba's a strange one. Seen so many clubs being 'favourites'. Yesterday it was QPR, today it's you

Can't see Villa going to you purely cos Wenger doesn't dish out big contracts to over 30s

Ba's a strange one. Seen so many clubs being 'favourites'. Yesterday it was QPR' date=' today it's you

[b']Can't see Villa going to you purely cos Wenger doesn't dish out big contracts to over 30s[/b]

Nah Dont think we'll get him. Chelsea would likely be his preference because the manager speaks his language, can work alongside Mata again which did so well at Valencia and play alongside Torres who were great together few seasons ago.