Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

OMG PLEASE GET RID OF THAT HOPELESS SOD SIMPSON cant cross and cant defend why is he in the team?

:confused::confused::mad::mad:

Just out of pure curiosity ... why aren't you posting stuff like this in the Newcastle thread ?

:P

Wow first time I lost my composure and screamed at my TV in ages lol.

Thats me every game LOL.

Anyways, I'm still not content as I feel a 4-4 tie may inevitably happen. We have to score a 5th one and even then, I'd still be uneasy.

Thats me every game LOL.

Anyways' date=' I'm still not content as I feel a 4-4 tie may inevitably happen. We have to score a 5th one and even then, I'd still be uneasy.[/quote']

Points in the bag *phew* thought we might rue Theo's missed chances.

Love the Avatar, Sensei Zanetti!

Very unfair' date=' a draw was definitely a fair result for both sides

Anyways, I think Arsenal will be much better if Walcott moves to Wing and Lukas is the striker, Theo clearly would prefer it[/color']

Yeah definitely. You know just about as much about football as my granny. What a clinical finish. We need to keep him :o

What an outstanding performance from our whole attack but Walcott has been very very amazing and I want us to give him 100k now because he has shown it. He had some poor decisions in the first half but he should be our no1 centre forward because he showed class in the second half, couldnt fault him on anything, his end product was amazing.

He could leave but Man Utd wont get him imo, maybe Man City might but if they dont then he should stay here because Wenger has given him chances to play in ST now and he could have won the spot. Liverpool want him but I think we can convince him to stay here.

If Wenger doesn't give Walcott what he's after then he's a right fool. If not I'd quite like City to make a move at this rate.

Not sure why you have to play 1 up top either. Giroud and Walcott together with Santi behind would be ace with Pod putting pressure on them to perform.

What an outstanding performance from our whole attack but Walcott has been very very amazing and I want us to give him 100k now because he has shown it. He had some poor decisions in the first half but he should be our no1 centre forward because he showed class in the second half' date=' couldnt fault him on anything, his end product was amazing.

He could leave but Man Utd wont get him imo, maybe Man City might but if they dont then he should stay here because Wenger has given him chances to play in ST now and he could have won the spot. Liverpool want him but I think we can convince him to stay here.[/quote']

Tell you what though, when attacking at speed his passing is still terrible.

Give him time and he can put in a decent ball like for Giroud's goal. Still, he's the hat-trick hero well done Theo.

Now sign the ting!