Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Arsenal Gossip

Thats the point which made all arsenal fans annoyed this season. they had beautiful openings but not many ended up with the right result. I'm sure if Henry and Van Persie where there we would have easily got another 12 goals.

this is the reason why all arsenal fans want a natural goal scorer, someone else like henry...Eto'o

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Thanks' date=' and how anybody can say Man Utd didnt deserve to win the league is beyond me, they was consistant and if arsenal fans are saying they play the best football why was they 20 goals scored behind Man Utd.. who also even conceded less.

Manchester United 38 28 5 5 [b']83[/b] 27 56 89

Arsenal 38 19 11 8 63 35 28 68

Being a liverpool fan i hate backing Man Utd up, but at least i can be honest about things

infact... we only scored 6 less than you and we struggled for goals this season, even the so called BORING Chelseea scored more goals than you lol.

So were does this Arsenal are the best come from?

lol no1 is

a)saying man u didnt deserve to

b)saying arsenal deserved to

and you say arsenal fans believe they are the best? i dont think they do i dont look at my post earlier i ususally hate liverpool fans because everytime they get to a final they think they won it and they think they are always so unlucky all the time so i was glad to see milan beat them to bring them down to earth i realise you probably dont fit this category but 90% of liverpool fans do

lol no1 is

a)saying man u didnt deserve to

b)saying arsenal deserved to

And to who ever sed its typical arsenal saying we should of won the league' date=' i'm sure many arsenal fan will agree with me when i say, maybe we shouldnt of won the league but the only reason [b']we didnt is because of inconsistancy, i'm guessing your a supporter of either man u, chelsea etc well we certanily showed you lot to play football we beat evey top team and at least the way we play football isnt boring[/b].

Thats more or less the same thing as i was talking about., who would you rather watch a team that scores 83 goals a season or 63?

and you say arsenal fans believe they are the best? i dont think they do i dont look at my post earlier i ususally hate liverpool fans because everytime they get to a final they think they won it and they think they are always so unlucky all the time so i was glad to see milan beat them to bring them down to earth i realise you probably dont fit this category but 90% of liverpool fans do

Which final is that then? Because before Milan (on game play alone we did deserve to win)

But other than that which i still dont see many Liverpool fans on here or friends and work collegues i no, or even the fans from the offical Liverpool forum as they all blamed Rafa and his tactics,

But anyways which finals are you talking about were we lost and they all said we deserved to win it?

Unless you are talking about the League cup final were Arsenal fans said they only lost because they played youngsters etc... or the CL final were they only lost because Barca were fouling all the time and only because Lehman got sent off, they the ones ? ;)

henry and van persie were out! that's the main reason! Manutd won't scored that much if rooney and ronaldo are unavailable!

true but a strong team couldn't just rely on keys players to bang goals

the problem are... the midfielder, yep they dunno how to score goals

many occasion that me and my friends are screaming out load... SHOT!!!!! SHOT~!!@!!! SHOT muthaa!!!!! lol

hleb didn't lift the expectation on the right flank, just decent, in fact too decent, he lost the ball too easy while dribbling, in another word he is not good enough.

denilson and diaby are still inexperience, sometime when they should make the run but didn't...

fabs too rely on henry... when ever henry is playing with him, fabs will give the ball to henry to score but the fact is the spot where fabs is standing is good to make a shot... he need to learn to be selfish and not too rely on someone.

the 2 swiss? sandy and djoure (wrong spelling?)

sandy is definitely declining right now.

ok i better stop here... don't feel like want to say anymore...

henry and van persie were out! that's the main reason! Manutd won't scored that much if rooney and ronaldo are unavailable!

Any team can use the "we had to many injuries" excuse, thats only 2 players your suppose to have backup.

Last season Liverpool had tons of injuries and long term ones but I dont go around blaming those for the reason we didnt win the league.

Henry and V persie wasnt injuried last season, or the season before that yet you still never won the league? whats the excuse for those 2 seasons. bad weather? injuries again? missed chances?

Or didnt Chelsea just deserve it those 2 seasons because the won more games than everyone else

QUOTE: Neller

Yet there are already loads more youngsters who are as good if not better than Fabrigas? C Ronaldo, Rooney, Messi, Iniesta... there just the 1st couple i thought of but someone like Fraser, Stegore could probably list you tons

Yes just as good as but not better than him. i think out of tht list only messi and c ronaldo r better. You can disagree that Fabregas is something special.

You say there are already loads of youngsters better, how is this, can you name a better squad of youngsters ? Look at how they performed at liverpool in the carling cup, and altho you did have young players 2 u stil had experiance in the side. That goes to prove these youngsters are probably some of the best . They got us to the CL final last yeah 2.

QUOTE: Neller

now anyone except an Arsenal fan will tell you thats just a biased Arsenal opinion and a pretty stupid one, you cannot predict the future Man UTd already have loads of youngsters as do Liverpool and even Chelsea have some and when they want more then can just buy them just like they took Cole from you because they have the cash

This not a stupid opinion, yes i cant predict the future but with the talent of the youth in the team, i'm sure we will compete in all compertitions. Look at the results this year Arsenal beat Man U twice Once WITHOUT HENRY and once with. We also beat liverpool many times with the young side and Chelsea failed to beat us in the premiership with their experianced side. If you telling me that this isnt something special then there is something wrong.

True these teams all have young players but they are not as good as arsenal's youth , you just have to look at the records, The youth team also beat Spurs's strong side enuf sed. And yes chelsea can go and buy them like they did with cole, but look at him now, he isnt the same player at chelsea he in mine and loads of other peoples opinion played better at arsenal

Yes just as good as but not better than him. i think out of tht list only messi and c ronaldo r better. You can disagree that Fabregas is something special.

so guys like Iniesta' date=' Essien, Sneijder, Quaresma, De Rossi, Robinho, Ribery, Schweinstiger, Van der vaart, Robben, Silva, Diego, Bodmer, mascherano

and there just a few mids i could think off

there not as good or cant be better then Fabrigas? I would take a few of those over him and there all 24 or below in age.

You say there are already loads of youngsters better, how is this, can you name a better squad of youngsters ? Look at how they performed at liverpool in the carling cup, and altho you did have young players 2 u stil had experiance in the side. That goes to prove these youngsters are probably some of the best . They got us to the CL final last yeah 2.

your youngsters got you to the league cup final but they hardly got you to the CL final last season, i didnt think players like Henry, Toure, Gilberto, Lehman, Ljunberg, Pires, Cole, Campbell, counted as youngsters if players like Lehman and Campbell count as youngsters then i dont no what old is classed as.

As for beating Liverpool in the carling cup.. i never make excuses when liverpool lose but comon we dominated the 1st 20-25 mins and then what happened? hopeless Dudek, the fact is everytime he has played this season hes done a stupid mistake and cost us points (that can be checked up) thats not an excsue because hes our backup keeper so its our fault but i would go to much by that result.

Our main side is the one you played in the league X2.. Highbury u won 3-0 (deservedly so) and we beat you 4-1 at Anfeild which was also well deserved.

but if you check the av age of both sides that played each other in the league matches there not far apart.

This not a stupid opinion' date=' yes i cant predict the future but with the talent of the youth in the team, i'm sure we will compete in all compertitions. Look at the results this year Arsenal beat Man U twice Once WITHOUT HENRY and once with. We also beat liverpool many times with the young side and Chelsea failed to beat us in the premiership with their experianced side. If you telling me that this isnt something special then there is something wrong. [/quote']

I didnt say they are not special as "some" of them will be. my point is that doesnt mean by a mile they will win the league, the Chelsea and Man Utd team isnt that old they are all mid 20's.. players aint supposed to peak untill 28ish so Man Utd players have a few years yet.. just how long do you plan on wiating for this domination?

Even then by time they have peaked Man Utd and Chelsea can just go out and sign another world class youngsters like they always do.

True these teams all have young players but they are not as good as arsenal's youth ' date=' you just have to look at the records, The youth team also beat Spurs's strong side enuf sed. And yes chelsea can go and buy them like they did with cole, but look at him now, he isnt the same player at chelsea he in mine and loads of other peoples opinion played better at arsenal[/quote']

Players like Wallcot and co have not really proved anything yet, the main spurs team lost to grimsby so thats not saying alot really. Teb could probably list you even worse results than that.

I thought Cole had struggled with injuries this year? so if Arsenal fans say Henry hasnt been at his best because of injuries why should Cole be any different?

IMO Henry was burnout. In another word he was too tired or unfit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnout_%28psychology%29

He played too much games for both France and Arsenal, hence he get the serious injury.

After the World Cup, he back to Arsenal, I see he was struggling with fitness.

Remember the time when Wenger made his comment on Domenech?

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=454551

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=455651

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=456513

Fault? Is pointless to blame whoever it is now...

Don't forget Henry is the guy who lost 2 finals in 3 months, both Champions League and World Cup.

I still remember how Henry performed in the CL final, he played as lone striker since Lehmann was sent off. He gave absolutely everything. Many times when we counter Henry only have to beat Valdes and Puyol. He made so many half field run, remember? He sure was very tired. I felt sorry for him.

Fault? Is pointless to blame whoever it is now...

Don't forget Henry is the guy who lost 2 finals in 3 months' date=' both Champions League and World Cup.

I still remember how Henry performed in the CL final, he played as lone striker since Lehmann was sent off. He gave absolutely everything. Many times when we counter Henry only have to beat Valdes and Puyol. He made so many half field run, remember? He sure was very tired. I felt sorry for him.[/quote']

*whoosh*

you missed my point..

As for beating Liverpool in the carling cup.. i never make excuses when liverpool lose but comon we dominated the 1st 20-25 mins and then what happened? hopeless Dudek' date=' the fact is everytime he has played this season hes done a stupid mistake and cost us points (that can be checked up) thats not an excsue because hes our backup keeper so its our fault but i would go to much by that result.

Our main side is the one you played in the league X2.. Highbury u won 3-0 (deservedly so) and we beat you 4-1 at Anfeild which was also well deserved.

[/quote']

arsenal youngsters were able to beat liverpool 6-3(ANFIELD).....that showed the quality to win the EPL, but they didnt...because they are still not experienced and are not playing consisntently......they really need some old heads....experienced goalscorer...

dont try to blame dudek, blame the whole team..."Deserving, and Not Deserving" hmm.....what's the point!? even though u dominated us 20-25mins, u lost too

arsenal youngsters were able to beat liverpool 6-3(ANFIELD).....that showed the quality to win the EPL' date=' but they didnt...because they are still not experienced and are not playing consisntently......they really need some old heads....experienced goalscorer...

dont try to blame dudek, blame the whole team..."Deserving, and Not Deserving" hmm.....what's the point!? even though u dominated us 20-25mins, u lost too[/quote']

Totaly missed everything i said but yeah ok.

So if we Dominated a game for the first 20-25mins were if we had taken the lead it would have been a whole different match makes no differenace?

Also if Dudek didnt blunder as Arsenal were no threat up untill then that makes no difference either?

to be honest in that last comment i see were you get your opinions from so at least i dont feel the need to debate anymore.

Lets just say these super unstoppable Arsenal youngsters are going to dominate the world in a few years after all they did get to the final of the Mickey mouse cup, so they definatly have the tallent to beat the likes of Barca, Madrid, Man Utd, Milan, Ajax.. because they never have any good youngsters coming through :rolleyes:

seriously tho seems Arsenal couldnt lift the Champions league or dominate the premiership when they was in there prime with Vieira, Bergkamp, Henry at his fittest and best, Pires etc etc. why can you be so sure these youngsters can do it? they have miles and miles to go before they become at that level and as football has shown you dont get to many youngsters become as good sa a bergkamp it just doesnt happen.

just for the record im not or havnt said they are not great youngsters im a massive Fan of wenger and the stuff he does, and do at times love watching Arsenal, i just mean its wayyyyyyy over the top when you say in a few years they will dominate the league and leave monkeys like Liverpool and Man Utd behind after all whenever has that happend? why would it with this bunch they maybe good but getting to a league cup final hardly makes them world beaters

But i will leave you in your little fantasy world :)

Good luck in your quest for world donination ;)

Totaly missed everything i said but yeah ok.

So if we Dominated a game for the first 20-25mins were if we had taken the lead it would have been a whole different match makes no differenace?

Also if Dudek didnt blunder as Arsenal were no threat up untill then that makes no difference either?

lol, everything u said, there is the word "IF"....IF liverpool leads the game..., IF dudek......

then why not, If henry scored hattrick against liverpool at the last minutes....

things wont change even though u said u deserved or not...or "if"....

Arsenal dominated every match...and if they have taken the lead...no difference in table!? Arsenal got the lead 16 times, won 14 times, drew 2 to chelsea

I said Arsenal youngster showed the quality to win the EPL when they beat Liverpool 6-3...and i also said they didnt because they are not experienced...and not enough old heads..

lol' date=' everything u said, there is the word "IF"....IF liverpool leads the game..., IF dudek......

then why not, If henry scored hattrick against liverpool at the last minutes....

things wont change even though u said u deserved or not...or "if"....

Arsenal dominated every match...and if they have taken the lead...no difference in table!? Arsenal got the lead 16 times, won 14 times, drew 2 to chelsea

I said Arsenal youngster showed the quality to win the EPL when they beat Liverpool 6-3...and i also said they didnt because they are not experienced...and not enough old heads..[/quote']

As i said in my last post you are totaly missing the point, you are turning it into a debate about Liverpool Vs Arsenal which i am not i was using that as an example.

I said the 1st time i mentioned it im not making any excuses for that match we got battered... just funny how when our 1st team played we won 4-1.

because we did take over opening chances.

but lets just forget Liverpool VS Arsenal its nothing to do with that, the point i was making is you cant say these youngsters are world beaters because of that match (Baptista scored 4) hes hardly a youngster and hes looked hopeless in most other matches.

Because that Liverpool match was an easy way out you have used it to argue with why not answer the proper points i was making

As i said in my last post you are totaly missing the point' date=' you are turning it into a debate about Liverpool Vs Arsenal which i am not i was using that as an example.

I said the 1st time i mentioned it im not making any excuses for that match we got battered... just funny how when our 1st team played we won 4-1.

because we did take over opening chances.

but lets just forget Liverpool VS Arsenal its nothing to do with that, the point i was making is you cant say these youngsters are world beaters because of that match (Baptista scored 4) hes hardly a youngster [b']and hes looked hopeless in most other matches.[/b]

Because that Liverpool match was an easy way out you have used it to argue with why not answer the proper points i was making

i dont want to get in to this argument again but i would just like to say Baptista is completely hopeless :D and when you played Dudek we also played our 2nd keeper Almunia so thats no excuse Neller.

Hah...reo-coker wants a move to arse or man u, who wants him...i wouldn't sign him if he was free....don't do it wenger :(

also crespo says whoever signs tevez will win the premiership...lol :confused: ...wat if he stays at the ham :eek: they won't win it lol...or what if he goes to real :rolleyes:

Guys before you start debating maybe actually read the previous posts, im not debating about Liverpool or Dudek we was hopeless.

I dont even care about losing and unlike you guys you will not find me making excuses when we do.

I was using Liverpool and Dudek as an example to the other guy that beating Liverpool at Anfield does not make this Arsenal bunch superstars.

He said in a few years when these Arsenal players develop they will dominate the EPL and Europe, well counting that Liverpool thing out of it answer the other points i made instead.

few seasons back Liverpool also made the league cup final using our youths and crappy reserves, but unlike Wenger Rafa bottled it and played the 1st team in the final which we still lost to Chelsea.

but its hardly hard to make the league cup final we used players like Traore, diao, Le tallec. and still made it.

So even tho im a Liverpool fan i am debating about Arsenal you guys just seem to be only answering 1 point, and totaly turning around and getting it wrong at that

and Danny even tho i dont wanna debate that game my Dudek point was he made a blunder and cost us a goal? almunia didnt even cost you a goal so how is that anything to do with it. Almunia has also played loads of 1st team games this season for you, as he played at highbury when we played you aswell.

But once again IN NOT trying to debate Liverpool Vs Arsenal im debating the Arsenal youngsters.

Pro_evo just didnt reply to my points and used that Liverpool - Dudek thing to turn it around

He said in a few years when these Arsenal players develop they will dominate the EPL and Europe' date=' well counting that Liverpool thing out of it answer the other points i made instead.

[/quote']

:P That's true, supposing that the kids have patience and stay with us :D ....lol ;)