Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I still can't get my head round Arsenal being the gigantic underdog in a match and being outplayed in passing being expected for many many years!!!

It's strange seeing Arsenal expecting to lose 4-1/5-1' date=' but as you say, anything could happen, Bayern could be too complacent, too over-confidence, too respectful of Die Emirates etc etc, so i cannot wait for tonight!!!

It's been a REAL REAL long time since a champions league knockout last 16 match has got the whole of Europe excited including me, since Liverpool were in it and all 4 English teams domineered the competiton!! The only thing this competition has missed this season is Liverpool, because we have had everything else, e.g. shocks, goals, great teams, matches, contreversy, but the biggest tie in the last 16 is this, because Arsenal and Bayern Munchen >>>>> a boring tippy tappy Barcelona vs Ac Milan!!

Does anyone know what the Arsenal starting line up will look like tonight??

Is it this?

[center']Sczezna

Jenkinson Sagna© Kosci Vermy

Wilshy Diaby

Walcott Arteta Poldi

Oliiveerr Girooudddd

^^

That is a team i think could draw 2-2 quite well, with Walcott scoring a nice 18 yarder, and Giroud scoring a great header from a Wilshy corner!!!

:P:)B)[/center]

That lineup is not the right one, you are forgetting Mertesacker and no way will Arteta play there and how the hell can you not even put Santi in the line up? I am disappointed... :D

That lineup is not the right one' date=' you are forgetting Mertesacker and no way will Arteta play there and how the hell can you not even put Santi in the line up? I am disappointed... :D[/quote']

Ohhhh yeeaahhhh hahahaha. I totally forget about Santi claus!!! My bad!! :D

But if Merte plays, trust me, it really will be curtains for the Arsenal, he has no chance against Ribery who is in his prime and Machinen Muller!!!

Lets pray it's actually my predicted starting line up with Santi instead of Arteta!!!

Arsenal need Diaby and Sagna to play the best they have ever played, because Wenger and everyone associated with the club need them big time tonight!!!

Kroos + Schweiny >>>>> Arteta + Santi BUT

Wilshy + Santi + Strong Diaby >>> Kroos + Schweiny.

Thats how i see the midfield battle lining up!! So intriguing. :P:)

Ohhhh yeeaahhhh hahahaha. I totally forget about Santi claus!!! My bad!! :D

But if Merte plays' date=' trust me, it really will be curtains for the Arsenal, he has no chance against Ribery who is in his prime and Machinen Muller!!!

Lets pray it's actually my predicted starting line up with Santi instead of Arteta!!!

Arsenal need Diaby and Sagna to play the best they have ever played, because Wenger and everyone associated with the club need them big time tonight!!!

Kroos + Schweiny >>>>> Arteta + Santi BUT

Wilshy + Santi + Strong Diaby >>> Kroos + Schweiny.

Thats how i see the midfield battle lining up!! So intriguing. :P:)[/quote']

Arteta over Diaby for sure, Arteta has been very important for us and I cant see him missing this game. Also Jenk isnt ready for a game like this, Merte and Sagna are both experienced and I think they can handle the nerves. Its gonna be a battle in that midfield, both of the teams have good midfielders.

Arteta over Diaby for sure' date=' Arteta has been very important for us and I cant see him missing this game. Also Jenk isnt ready for a game like this, Merte and Sagna are both experienced and I think they can handle the nerves. Its gonna be a battle in that midfield, both of the teams have good midfielders.[/quote']

I've had the funny feeling vision where Arsenal score, but Munchen destroy Merte in half afterwards!!

I personally believe Kroos and Schweiny should have Arteta in their back pockets relatively easily, Diaby for me is the key, because Bayern are not used to bullish big players - and when they did go up against a bullish big player...Stefan Reinartz, they didn't know how to deal with him, and Sami Hyypias tactics destroyed Bayern in half!

If Wenger watches the Lev-Bayern tapes, he'l know what i'd mean, when Diaby can overpower Der Bavarians.

Overall with Merte and Arteta playing,

my heart says: 2-2

nevertheless brain says: 1-4 Bayern rout/annihlation

if he signs then that is a joke!

Such a clumsy defender. Like a slower version of Djourou but more reckless.

I agree so so much hahahaha.

I have been able to witness what Arsenal fans in England have been moaning about for years!!!

Djourou is Hannovers best player........ hahahahahaaha :):)

He's as funny as Gerald Asamoah and Sasha Molders - the laughing stock of Der Bundesliga haha. :P:D:D

Martinez has been a great transfer so far' date=' every time i see him play, he is just superb!![/b']

But i could still see Gustavo even fitting in this season a bit like this:

Neuer

Lahm JavMartino Baddstuby Schalab-Alaba

Kroos Schweiny Gustavo

Muller Mandzuckic Ribery

That right there for me, is their best current line up without a doubt!! And because they press so high, the CB's are virtually on the half way line anyway, which suits Javi Martinez. That team right there, is a worldwide force. I don't even think they need to sign Howedes for 10m, but Guardiola is just killing off the competition (S04 & BVB) next season by purchasing both Howedes and Lewa.

But on tonights game, i think Dante will once again cost Bayern a win on concentration, he's just not good enough for the champions league. I hope he's reading this and proves me wrong haha.

:)

That's because you're blind and stupid..

Stop pretending that's not you.

Personally i think:

Infernito = MUTD.

Commander = Der Commander (leader, legend, captain of SM forums)

But there you have it.

I have been asked many times if i know either of you two, and it's safe to say we weren't acquainted until both of your lengthy stay away from here ended. :D:D

Anyway onto Arsenal - Bayern comrades.

One of my Arsenal supporten friends recently says, this will either be the making of a young British Arsenal team, or an annihlating cruxifiction, which capitulates Arsenal Football Club to the ground.

I really hope Diaby and Sagna perform for the badge rather than the name tonight, because i can see them slacking, with Verm out on the wide left, not instructing them what to do 100% of the time.

Giroud has had a rest recently, so he should be firing on all cylinders!!!

Come on Arseenallll!!! Show Nasri, Clichy and Van Persie what their missing!!!!! :)B)

Podolski gets MoTM and I will be more than happy

Arsenal: Szczęsny' date=' Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Arteta, Podolski, Wilshere, Walcott, Ramsey, Santi Cazorla.

Arsenal subs: Mannone, Diaby, Rosicky, Giroud, Ox-Chamberlain, Coquelin, Jenkinson[/quote']

May god save Arsenal!!!!

Giroud and Diaby on the benccchhh??????!!!!! WHAAAAAAA??????

Wenger has lost it comrades.

I predict this with that team:

Arsenal 1 - 5 Bayern Munchen

Ribery and Muller tear Merte to pieces, Zucki finishes off a few past the keeper, Kroos and Schweiny dommminneeerr Ramsey and Arteta!! Bayern will punish them to the core.

Arsenal are playing 4-6-0 with NO CF.........

Unbelievable!!! Expect an annihlation Arsenal, the team sheet is weaker than expected, and Bayern are tankhouse powerhouses waiting to overpower Arsenal in the midfield with ease.

Wilshy is Arsenals only hope now. If Arsenal can score 1 goal, that would be very good for pride!!!

Most importantly, Good luck to the Arsenal fans!!! Tonight is going to be very deflating for them and Britain, to know how strong Der Bundesliga has become and domineering in UCL and you cannot play 4-6-0 against such an attacking Bayern team!!! B)

May god save Arsenal!!!!

Giroud and Diaby on the benccchhh??????!!!!! WHAAAAAAA??????

Wenger has lost it comrades.

I predict this with that team:

Arsenal 1 - 5 Bayern Munchen

Ribery and Muller tear Merte to pieces' date=' Zucki finishes off a few past the keeper, Kroos and Schweiny dommminneeerr Ramsey and Arteta!! Bayern will punish them to the core.

Arsenal are playing 4-6-0 with NO CF.........

Unbelievable!!! Expect an annihlation Arsenal, the team sheet is weaker than expected, and Bayern are tankhouse powerhouses waiting to overpower Arsenal in the midfield with ease.

Wilshy is Arsenals only hope now. If Arsenal can score 1 goal, that would be very good for pride!!!

Most importantly, Good luck to the Arsenal fans!!! Tonight is going to be very deflating for them and Britain, to know how strong Der Bundesliga has become and domineering in UCL and you cannot play 4-6-0 against such an attacking Bayern team!!! B)[/quote']

Lol.. Your best post by far MUTD. I honestly don't know what kind of enjoyment you are getting out of this, you surely cannot be serious about ANY of your posts really. The way I see it, waste of time.