Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

May god save Arsenal!!!!

Giroud and Diaby on the benccchhh??????!!!!! WHAAAAAAA??????

Wenger has lost it comrades.

I predict this with that team:

Arsenal 1 - 5 Bayern Munchen

Ribery and Muller tear Merte to pieces' date=' Zucki finishes off a few past the keeper, Kroos and Schweiny dommminneeerr Ramsey and Arteta!! Bayern will punish them to the core.

Arsenal are playing 4-6-0 with NO CF.........

Unbelievable!!! Expect an annihlation Arsenal, the team sheet is weaker than expected, and Bayern are tankhouse powerhouses waiting to overpower Arsenal in the midfield with ease.

Wilshy is Arsenals only hope now. If Arsenal can score 1 goal, that would be very good for pride!!!

Most importantly, Good luck to the Arsenal fans!!! Tonight is going to be very deflating for them and Britain, to know how strong Der Bundesliga has become and domineering in UCL and you cannot play 4-6-0 against such an attacking Bayern team!!! B)[/quote']

What are you actually on? It's surely must be a banned substance...

Hence I ignored him haha, everyone keeps quoting how high he is.

I mean I posted a picture up of the squad sheet and completely ignores it saying its a 4-6-0?

Has he got it wrong but Wilshere will be giving Schweinsteiger a good fight, not Ramsey, he is on the wing. Thank god no Gervinho :D

Walcott against the slow Van Buyten is another key battle.

Lol.. Your best post by far MUTD. I honestly don't know what kind of enjoyment you are getting out of this' date=' you surely cannot be serious about ANY of your posts really. The way I see it, waste of time.[/quote']

The MUTD references are old now comrade.

I actually like Arsenal but the team sheet out for tonight, is in for a slaughtering.

Bayern can cope with players like Ramsey and Arteta easily, however they find it tough in aerial battle, hence why i was flabagasted Der Shark Giroud and Diaby wernt playing.

Please tell me that sheet doesnt have Ramsey at RW?

I reirterate - God save Arsenal haha.

Ramsey vs Ribery hahahahaha :D:D:D

:D:D:D

No' date=' it's a promo video[/quote']

Da it is.

Hence I ignored him haha' date=' everyone keeps quoting how high he is.

I mean I posted a picture up of the squad sheet and completely ignores it saying its a 4-6-0?

Has he got it wrong but Wilshere will be giving Schweinsteiger a good fight, not Ramsey, he is on the wing. Thank god no Gervinho :D

Walcott against the slow Van Buyten is another key battle.[/quote']

It will end up 4-6-0 with Arsenal defending too deep, because both Poldi and Walcott track back, and no real CF will be up top. I really feel sorry for Arsenal, but lets hope Giroud scores a 90th minute 2-2 goal!! :P

Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen; Arteta, Ramsey; Cazorla, Wilshere, Podolski; Walcott.

Subs: Mannone, Diaby, Rosicky, Giroud, Ox-Chamberlain, Coquelin, Jenkinson

Bayern Munich: Neuer; Lahm, Van Buyten, Dante, Alaba; Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Kroos, Muller, Ribery; Mandzukic

Subs: Starke, Robben, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Luiz Gustavo, Gomez, Tymoshchuk