Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Arsenal Gossip

When your GK is poor you tend to blame him' date=' I mean look at you guys last season when Spurs scored a couple of stunners (esp Bentleys :eek:) every arsenal fan I spoke to blamed the GK :rolleyes:

Yeah that was a killer :( , although I think we won 4-0 after that in the league with a Crouch hatrick :) , and since then we have had mainly good results vs you guys (esp in the CL :D), that 6-3 gave us a kick up the back side vs you lot, don't think we have lost since (could be wrong)[/quote']

Yeah fair enough, we do blame Almunia a lot.

Yeah in all fairness, we can't beat ye! but the past two seasons in the EPL we have drawn all games, i'm trying to forget about the CL:p

We're playing ye at the emirates on the 28th, Will Arshavin make it 5 this time?:D

Hi guys' date=' do you think that Pedro BOTELHO will rise in next Spanish changes, and what is his status in Arsenal...[/quote']

Third choice LB IMO, I've always rated him much higher than Kieran gibbs; especially going forward but he has quite a temper, but the ability's there. ;)

He's startign for Celta Vigo in pretty much every match, and he should be lookign at a +2 rise to 84. :)

Third choice LB IMO' date=' I've always rated him much higher than Kieran gibbs; especially going forward but he has quite a temper, but the ability's there. ;)

He's startign for Celta Vigo in pretty much every match, and he should be lookign at a +2 rise to 84. :)[/quote']

Mate you are great! You know everything!

Cheers guys, made my awesome day even better ! Villa beat chelsea and blues lose, cant complain really !

Heard they had you on the ropes at 2-1 though :eek: I think its games like this when you need a true defensive leader, be it a DM or CB. Song could eventually be that player he just isnt experienced enough / old enough to do so.

Good win nevertheless :) well done

On Skysports News ' date=' Arsene Wenger is Considering to Make A Bid For Balotelli and Hazard. tbh i think Wenger will buy Matuidi He is the strongest player linked to us but Matuidi Would either have to be a back up for song or play beside Fabregas.[/quote']

Matuidi is very overrated, and we won't sign him for sure now, we've flirted with him over the last few seasons but his game has dropped and dropped; Song is better than him IMO.

Hazard - very, very hopeful that this is true

Balotelli - No frigging way, might as well make a move for Pato! :P

On Skysports News ' date=' Arsene Wenger is Considering to Make A Bid For Balotelli and Hazard. tbh i think Wenger will buy Matuidi He is the strongest player linked to us but Matuidi Would either have to be a back up for song or play beside Fabregas.[/quote']

Inter are really gonna sell their young up and coming striker who is Italian unlike their whle team. :rolleyes:

I bought the Arsenal away jersey today' date=' with Arshavin on the back.

Looking good:o[/quote']

kl ive got the home and the 3rd kit , home with song on it and away with Fabregas on it... anyway how do u think we will do tommorow , im going to the game i think we will nick it 2-1 maybe 3-1 will be close i rate west ham highly lol they have had a bad start to the season right enough.

kl ive got the home and the 3rd kit ' date=' home with song on it and away with Fabregas on it... anyway how do u think we will do tommorow , im going to the game i think we will nick it 2-1 maybe 3-1 will be close i rate west ham highly lol they have had a bad start to the season right enough.[/quote']

Cool mate, Never liked the 3rd kit. Looks like an office shirt:o

I think we might nick it, i rate West Ham highly too. Never like going to Upton park. I'd say 3-1, with a late goal to just see them off. I suspect it will be a very tough game though, if we win this we can really prove that we are serious in our title challenge.

I'd say Mannone to stay in goal.

Cool mate' date=' Never liked the 3rd kit. Looks like an office shirt:o

I think we might nick it, i rate West Ham highly too. Never like going to Upton park. I'd say 3-1, with a late goal to just see them off. I suspect it will be a very tough game though, if we win this we can really prove that we are serious in our title challenge.

I'd say Mannone to stay in goal.[/quote']

ye keep mannone in ;) heres something i got off the arsenal website ...Wenger will test Nicklas Bendtner’s groin again in training on Saturday before making a decision. Like the Dane, Tomas Rosicky (knee) was 50:50 on Thursday however the latter has already been ruled out.

Eduardo is OK after pulling that troublesome thigh muscle again. Philippe Senderos is likely to be added to the squad meanwhile, for the first time this season, Wenger has all three keepers available. His decision in that position promises to be illuminating.

And also if we win our next 2 games we are 2nd in the league no matter what score Utd get tommorow

anyway im goin off now gotta a long day tommorow lol

ye keep mannone in ;) heres something i got off the arsenal website ...Wenger will test Nicklas Bendtner’s groin again in training on Saturday before making a decision. Like the Dane' date=' Tomas Rosicky (knee) was 50:50 on Thursday however the latter has already been ruled out.

Eduardo is OK after pulling that troublesome thigh muscle again. Philippe Senderos is likely to be added to the squad meanwhile, for the first time this season, Wenger has all three keepers available. His decision in that position promises to be illuminating.

And also if we win our next 2 games we are 2nd in the league no matter what score Utd get tommorow

anyway im goin off now gotta a long day tommorow lol[/quote']

Yeah Rosicky is out, I'd say Eduardo to be on the bench. Looking forward to a good day in the pub tomorrow with the Liverpool-Utd game and the Arsenal game, I love weekends:o

Have a good time at the match tomorrow mate, hope we win;)

hi just heard on an website that aresenal might be going to buy Turan off galatasary...he's supposed to be amazing...what yous think?

I do like this player, but i never trust anything i read of websites, especially when the transfer window is closed.

I only reel into those stories when it's open:o