Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

1. They sold us Silvestre....

2. To help ensure he plays where he wants to play; up top.

3. With him up front rather then Giroud' date=' who i still like, we would win trophies. Cazorla behind Rooney would be lethal. I geniunely think we're in with a shout next year with the right signings, whether that includes Shrek or not.[/quote']

2.) No chance, he is finacially motivated, no chance he will take a substantial pay cut.

3.) Possibly yes, but who's to say this won't be like previous transfer windows?

Classic Caught Offside :D

Anyway seen some of you rather have Jovetic than Higuain? Why though? :confused:

I don't understand it either...

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Rumor has it that Higuain's transfer to Arsenal is all set to go' date=' contingent on CL qualification. Reported fee is 19mil.

Also, apparently Robben is available for around 12mil. His wages don't look that astronomical, so Arsenal could probably afford him. He's 29, but still world class in my eyes. Should Wenger swoop in?[/quote']

I'll take both of them.

Those fees are totally reasonable.

If there's any chance of having that kind of quality that comes straight into the first team and improves it we must do everything we can to make it happen.

Sadly I doubt we'll sign either.