Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Arsenal Gossip

I can prove Eto'o wants Henry to come-

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/24052007/4/eto-o-dreams-henry-capture.html

and I can also reveal this-

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/18052007/1/unhappy-henry-alerts-barcelona.html

But you lot' date=' enough talk about Liverpool.. This thread is for Arsenal gossip.[/quote']

Everything has been about Arsenal, you cant not mention the other teams after the players Arsenal are just because its an Arsenal thread.

unless we say Arsenal wont get Eto'o because TEAM X are involved :)

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

appiah a goal scoring CM?

i dont know where you guys get this from... :rolleyes:

51 int caps = 2 goals

48 serie a app for juve = 3 goals

26 app for fenerbahce in turkish league this season = 3 goals

man' date=' this guy really knows where the net is..

he's a great player danny but i don't think he'd be described as a [b']goal scoring CM[/b] :)

LOL i dunno i was clutching at straws...what about Joao Moutinho? :D

in reply to Fraser saying that its easy to type things here is a link showing eto'o liking for Arsene and Henry :)

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=447669&plid=8438&clid=3&cpid=8

these are just as easy to type to ;)

and also another link i thought many of you would be very interested in

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=469273&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Gunners+'offered'+Eto'o+bait&channel=&

QUOTE:

Strikers for next season now -

T.Henry

N.Bendtner

E.Adebayor

R.Van Persie

J.Aliadiere

I also read somewhere (think iit was on 3 mobile internet) that Wenger is planing on selling Aliadiere, Freddie, Senderos And Song to make money and way for more players.

:( OMG...i can see it happeningnow:(

don't get me wrong...eto'o + 17million will be great. We could be torres too with the money or some1 else.

Henry is getting old and i don't belive he is as good as he was when he was younger, but he is still really good in fact one of the best.

Eto'o is younger and 17mil is superb....BUT...

it's henry...:o this sounds strange but its henry, and u can't let him go. He's part of arsenal and it just sounds wrong without him even if we get a striker 10x better than him i still would want him to saty....becasue he is henry. It's kinda like a soft spot:(

so wht happens now ?. I take it you have red the link saying about Eto'o liking arsene. Althought the 17 miillion and eto'o is tempting its henry like gooner said arsenal isnt really arsenal without him is is, i'll be sad to see him go :( but eto'o could be great at arsnenal and with 17 million you could buy another great player. Or wenger pulls out all the stops to sign eto'o without selling henry, if the rumors are ture and eto'o does feel that way to arsene, i think theres more of a better chance of that happening. Liverpool hopefully wont get a look in. Plus if Hillwoods talks with kroneke go well we could be injected with far more cash than liverpool and other clubs have any way. So hopefully and just maybe Eto'o and Henry could be the partnership at the emirates next season. :D Hopefully

lol true but in real life players are brought for reasonable money where as on here its stupid ! So anyway what do you think of this Eto'o/Henry news ?

I think the same as the article what i read about him wanting to Join liverpool, speculation.

There is also an article saying he doesnt want to leave Barcelona. which Article people want to belive is there own choice i just dont belive or get carried away with any untill something further happens

Dont no how many people no this and it doesnt make much of a difference but Eto'o was about 4 hours away from Signing for Liverpool.

Barcelona came in at the last moments and he went there instead, We have improved and impressed him alot since then so you never no.

Apparnetly Liverpool now have a very big reputaion in spain due to numerous things.

I cant confirm that but its said alot they have

I dont think Barca have that sorta money to buy Henry and get rid of Eto'o. Although I have heard lots of rumours from a spanish friend in London that

"Eto'o is not 100% loved". Whatever thats supposed to mean!!

Henry prob will go. But swap deals are not very common at all nowadays.

I dont think Barca have that sorta money to buy Henry and get rid of Eto'o. Although I have heard lots of rumours from a spanish friend in London that

"Eto'o is not 100% loved". Whatever thats supposed to mean!!

Henry prob will go. But swap deals are not very common at all nowadays.

Cole for Gallas

Reyes for Baptista

there are 2 swap deals from just last summer!

Yeah. I see what you mean.

But 17mil and Eto'o for Henry!! That prob makes Henry around the 50mil mark!

Two super stars in a swap deal. Just doesnt feel right. Reyes moved back, coz he missed spain. Baptiste wanted to come to England, hence why Newcastle were close on the deal too.

Gallas and Cole didn't even move house!!!

Henry has never played in Spain. Eto'o has never played in England. Big tough moves! imho

Yeah. I see what you mean.

But 17mil and Eto'o for Henry!! That prob makes Henry around the 50mil mark!

Two super stars in a swap deal. Just doesnt feel right. Reyes moved back' date=' coz he missed spain. Baptiste wanted to come to England[/b'], hence why Newcastle were close on the deal too.

Gallas and Cole didn't even move house!!!

Henry has never played in Spain. Eto'o has never played in England. Big tough moves! imho

Eto'o wants to play in England...Henry might want to play in Spain...

in reply to Fraser saying that its easy to type things here is a link showing eto'o liking for Arsene and Henry

thanks for the link. :) i read it and don't see eto'o once mention a likening for arsenal or a desire to play there.. just that he likes wenger..;)

maybe he wants arsene to coach barca..:)

as for the other link i never looked at it as it wasn't clickable and i'm too lazy too copy and paste it..;)

the latest arsenal rumour is mexican leftback and left mid andres guardado is apparenltly set for a move from mexican club atlas, he is apparently a very talented player that is very quick and a decent crosser of the ball, the transfer also to help his mexican compatriot carlos vela when he joins arsenal! :)

heres a vid of him if know ones who he is:

the latest arsenal rumour is mexican leftback and left mid andres guardado is apparenltly set for a move from mexican club atlas' date=' he is apparently a very talented player that is very quick and a decent crosser of the ball, the transfer also to help his mexican compatriot carlos vela when he joins arsenal! :)

heres a vid of him if know ones who he is:

[url']

[/url]

yeah i know who he is!!! :D i hope we sign this lad...where you get this info mate?