Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

You on about Vermaelen? If so thats very old. Swansea also confirmed that Williams will be captain next season' date=' so makes it less likely for him to leave, but you never know.

Judging by todays game it looks like Wenger may use Sagna as a CB and play Jenkinson more (Or buy another RB). I like the idea of Sagna at CB[/quote']

I don't like Sagna in our back four at all.

Jenks - Merte - Kosc - Gibbs

;2660124']I don't like Sagna in our back four at all.

Jenks - Merte - Kosc - Gibbs

I prefer him to jenkinson, atleast for another season. He needs a bit more experience before becoming a regular number 1 rb. Sagna has his bad games but had some good performances last season, although still cant cross a ball

With City wrapping up Negredo, I wonder if Arsenal might just be signing Jovetic after all. Not to say that City aren't prepared to buy two strikers at once, but there really aren't any top strikers left on the market besides Jovetic atm.

EDIT: Also considering that Napoli claim they are currently negotiating for Higuain.

I'd much rather we just let them take him on a free transfer rather then this 1 year loan deal...

Looks like a similar story to Denilson just keep loaning him out until we terminate the contract.

I hate it when we loan players out like this... Atleast try and get 1M or let them go on a free.. (Not saying Flamengo will buy him because they won't.) The likes of Squillaci took our club for a ride.

Flamengo always fail to pay players so I'm wondering if we're paying for most of his contract (if not then his deal will end up cancelled and he'll be back here)

The reason why clubs loan out players who aren't wanted to be purchased is so they get a far less compensation package when they get released. He most probs has 2 years to run on his current deal so this way we would half the compensation fee.

The reason why clubs loan out players who aren't wanted to be purchased is so they get a far less compensation package when they get released. He most probs has 2 years to run on his current deal so this way we would half the compensation fee.

Or you you could just accept an offer from a club for an extremely low amount just to get rid.

Or you you could just accept an offer from a club for an extremely low amount just to get rid.

I highly doubt any club would want to buy him even for a penny. Plus he is on 50k + so finding a club to pay them wages will prove tricky. Hopefully he will do good for Flamengo and a team will make a move for him.

Surprised no one mentioned 'the running man' yet.

Good to see things like this :)

7xK_5CpPLhw

Was LMAO at work when I saw it on the news though :D

Think this was mentioned a few days back by someone. Great to see someone have the much passion though. I couldn't run a mile let alone 5 haha

Another one bites the dust' date=' just waiting on Higuain to Chelsea now![/quote']

As I said on Chelsea thread.

We offered something like £5m underneath the deal that they wanted.

Chelsea offer what they want. BOOM! Deal is done.

How we lost Mata.

How we lost Jovetic.

How we lost Higuain

Shall I continue?

Another one bites the dust' date=' just waiting on Higuain to Chelsea now![/quote']

I wonder what happened to "Rooney or Bust"? I think I'm with the speculation already!

Seems like its a case of:

DejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDejaDeja

vu!