Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Reports now saying his contract with arsenal has been cancelled and will join Flamengo on a two year deal (Andre Santos owning 50% of his own rights' date=' While Flamengo own the rest)[/quote']

I think cutting losses is best for everyone at this point. Out with the deadwood, in with the spectacular signing!

;):)

Reports now saying his contract with arsenal has been cancelled and will join Flamengo on a two year deal (Andre Santos owning 50% of his own rights' date=' While Flamengo own the rest)[/quote']

Yep, i read this too and im quite happy with it :D

following on from the mata story...

Reports from ESPN Brazil reporter Ale Olivieria claims Arsenal have reached a 21m deal to sign Bernard from Atletico Mineiro .

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/07/19/breaking-arsenal-agree-21m-deal-to-sign-brazilian-wonderkid-bernard-final/

I'd love Bernard at Arsenal :)

But again i don't believe anything until the player is holding aloft the shirt.

Here is a link to his amazing Assist last year for Atletico Mineiro

Reports saying we're after Duarte Bernard for €25M I've watched a lot of him and I personally don't think he's ready maybe a move to Porto or stay in brazil for another year would do him good.. Not saying no to the lad but its a big risk..

Apparently had a bid accepted ill need to check globoesporte and samba foot to see if this is true... Brazilian transfer window shuts tomorrow so we'll find out soon enough if its true).

following on from the mata story...

Reports from ESPN Brazil reporter Ale Olivieria claims Arsenal have reached a 21m deal to sign Bernard from Atletico Mineiro .

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/07/19/breaking-arsenal-agree-21m-deal-to-sign-brazilian-wonderkid-bernard-final/

I'd love Bernard at Arsenal :)

Here is a link to his amazing Assist last year for Atletico Mineiro

Not gonna believe anything until it is official. Just cannot see us getting Bernard for 21mil. If we believe in rumour, then Napoli has claimed that Chelsea and Arsenal had bid for Higuain.

Not gonna believe anything until it is official. Just cannot see us getting Bernard for 21mil. If we believe in rumour' date=' then Napoli has claimed that Chelsea and Arsenal had bid for Higuain.[/quote']

The 21m is his release clause, which apparently is whats been activated.

I didn't say i believed it as i said in the original post

All i said is that i would welcome Bernard at Arsenal.

Which is true, but again its the media up to the usual tricks but i thought id post the Mata and Bernard storys on here.