• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Arsenal Gossip

OMG...LOL!

At least some people recognise his quality. The fact that Wikipedia people play FM must spur wenger on to buying this dude. That is hilarious!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah..

Anyway-does any1 know how to fix a boken wireless mouse. You press the button on the little box, and the one under the mouse but they aren't piccking each other up. That means i am having to just use the keyboard which is most annoying. I wanted to post this message 20mins ago-but the darn mouse dies. Help please

thanks for the link. :) i read it and don't see eto'o once mention a likening for arsenal or a desire to play there.. just that he likes wenger..;)

maybe he wants arsene to coach barca..:)

as for the other link i never looked at it as it wasn't clickable and i'm too lazy too copy and paste it..;)

i didnt say he said he had a likening for Arsenal, what i said was he had a likening for Henry and Wenger

Well it looks like Jeremie Aliadiere is being sold.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=469725&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=2&title=Boro+move+for+Gunner&channel=football_home&

Dunno what to make of this one :confused: He hasnt played much this season but when he did he looked alright. In fact he hasnt really had much first team football in the eight years he been with us.

Maybe it's a good thing leave more room for theo to come in with one less player in the squad :D. Plus the money we'll get for him adds a bit more for new players :). Also says that theres interest from La Liga i wonder who from :confused:

What du all think ??

not trying to stir anything up but i'd like the arsenal fans on the forum to read this post from a genuine arsenal fan(not made up) and comment on it. as i honestly think a lot of arsenal fans have their blinkers on too much.

please post honestly and as i said at the start, i'm not doing this as a wind up. i'd really like to know what you think...

it starts off with the guy replying to a comment about cesc and lampard...

Cesc over Lampard, right now?

We're not talking in a year or two or three...

If they were being put up for auction, to say Madrid & Barca, LAMPARD would get more money. He is proven. He has won titles. He is far superior offensively. Right now, he is better than Cesc.

Cesc was mediocre from about JANUARY onward for a few months... it had everything to do with the number of games and minutes he was playing, but he wasn't spectacular all year long, thats for sure.

He can't hit the side of a barn from 10 feet. He has no shot.

sorry, Arsenal red glasses off... today or tomorrow, Lampard is better than Cesc. In a few years, well.... now were talking ...

If we are looking at a 3 or 4 year plan for Arsenal with us playing all the youth again....

you can FORGET players like Henry, Gilberto, Gallas... hanging around and waiting... it would be a waste of there prime years.

If we want to WIN NOW... have a legitimate shot of winning the league next year, we better bring in some solid players this Summer. Proven. Experienced. Not the 17 yr. old from East Timor whom is the next Henry.

We over-rate our players. Most folks do for their team. We aren't as talented as Chelsea or United. We finished a country mile behind them 2 straight years. Liverpool go to the CL Final for the 2nd time in 3 years, and they are talking OVERHAUL... at least they realize they HAVE to improve to compete with Chelsea / ManU.

United have already improved with Hargreaves for next season... are looking at others (including Anelka)... and improved for the future with the steals from Portugal.

You KNOW Chelsea are buying.

We stand still, we're ed. No two ways about it. If we don't bring in talent, Henry might shoot his way out of town. If he goes, the other older players are following, and we're looking at a 3-4 year plan.

Not even Cesc is waiting that long.

I see this off-season as being CRUCIAL to the club.

Are we sellers?

not trying to stir anything up but i'd like the arsenal fans on the forum to read this post from a genuine arsenal fan(not made up) and comment on it. as i honestly think a lot of arsenal fans have their blinkers on too much.

please post honestly and as i said at the start' date=' i'm not doing this as a wind up. i'd really like to know what you think...

it starts off with the guy replying to a comment about cesc and lampard...

[b']Cesc over Lampard, right now?

We're not talking in a year or two or three...

If they were being put up for auction, to say Madrid & Barca, LAMPARD would get more money. He is proven. He has won titles. He is far superior offensively. Right now, he is better than Cesc.

Cesc was mediocre from about JANUARY onward for a few months... it had everything to do with the number of games and minutes he was playing, but he wasn't spectacular all year long, thats for sure.

He can't hit the side of a barn from 10 feet. He has no shot.

sorry, Arsenal red glasses off... today or tomorrow, Lampard is better than Cesc. In a few years, well.... now were talking ...

If we are looking at a 3 or 4 year plan for Arsenal with us playing all the youth again....

you can FORGET players like Henry, Gilberto, Gallas... hanging around and waiting... it would be a waste of there prime years.

If we want to WIN NOW... have a legitimate shot of winning the league next year, we better bring in some solid players this Summer. Proven. Experienced. Not the 17 yr. old from East Timor whom is the next Henry.

We over-rate our players. Most folks do for their team. We aren't as talented as Chelsea or United. We finished a country mile behind them 2 straight years. Liverpool go to the CL Final for the 2nd time in 3 years, and they are talking OVERHAUL... at least they realize they HAVE to improve to compete with Chelsea / ManU.

United have already improved with Hargreaves for next season... are looking at others (including Anelka)... and improved for the future with the steals from Portugal.

You KNOW Chelsea are buying.

We stand still, we're ed. No two ways about it. If we don't bring in talent, Henry might shoot his way out of town. If he goes, the other older players are following, and we're looking at a 3-4 year plan.

Not even Cesc is waiting that long.

I see this off-season as being CRUCIAL to the club.

Are we sellers?

[/b]

i think all us gunners know where this guy is coming from...i see this all the time on www.arsenal-now.com forum,nothing new,its true we need depth of experiance not just Diaby,Djourou etc.. :o we need a player like Pizarro who we can get for free or very cheap like Chelsea have...but you have to think about the money Arsenal are the most team in debt atm and it is 257 million :( not good at all and that is due to the new stadium,as for Cesc well many people will say he has no shot and true shooting isnt the main part of his game he is an amazing passer ( so is Lampard ) and an amazing thinker( again so is Lampard ) and Fabregas can shoot -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA75gp8m_Rw

proof right there,he just needs to do it more...and i dont really think he was brought in to score goals he is a true mid,an assister,but like he said in a few years they will be on par imo.The wing players need to be getting the goals and thats where Ribery comes in...RM take over Hleb who definitely has no shot what so ever..if Arsenal buy this summer,they have a chance, simple.

i think all us gunners know where this guy is coming from...i see this all the time on www.arsenal-now.com forum' date='nothing new,its true we need depth of experiance not just Diaby,Djourou etc.. :o we need a player like Pizarro who we can get for free or very cheap like Chelsea have...but you have to think about the money Arsenal are the most team in debt atm and it is 257 million :( not good at all and that is due to the new stadium,as for Cesc well many people will say he has no shot and true shooting isnt the main part of his game he is an amazing passer ( so is Lampard ) and an amazing thinker( again so is Lampard ) and Fabregas can shoot -

[url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA75gp8m_Rw[/url]

proof right there,he just needs to do it more...and i dont really think he was brought in to score goals he is a true mid,an assister,but like he said in a few years they will be on par imo.The wing players need to be getting the goals and thats where Ribery comes in...RM take over Hleb who definitely has no shot what so ever..if Arsenal buy this summer,they have a chance, simple.

This is all true, Hleb is ok i think dosent shoot as well as he did in germany he was always shooting, i saw a clip of him and thought is this the same player. Now Rosicky, on his on form days/good days is arguably are best mf and he can shoot, he just needs to shoot more often, look at his partnership with hleb in the liverpool game where he was played in his right position instead of on the left. Wenger has to learn that Rosicky isnt a winger, he is a attacking mf and that he cant change all players to suite the positions he wants them to play like he did with Henry, changing him from a winger to a stricker. I think its time to let Freddie go and replace him with an experianced player not a young 1.

We can improve if Arsenal buy this summer like Danny said, but will we buy ? We've already brought a new keeper but he is only 22, its time to stop buying youngsters imo. Man u have already said that they arent going to buying ne more players now after, nani, anderson and Owen and chelsea have said that they arent going to be splashing large amounts of cash

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=469874&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=2&title=Jose+happy+to+spend+small&channel=football_home&

So maybe its Arsenal's turn to spend. The only problem we have is the 257 million pound debt we are in. This is why i'm for a takeover from Stan Kroenke, he'll get us out of debt and we will have cash for players good experianced players. Hill-wood is going to meet Kroenke to see what he has to say, which i think is good. I mean why would Kroenke buy all these shares if he wasnt thinking of a takeover ? Hill-Wood seems convinced tho that we dont need his money but isnt it a bit obviouse that we do ?

Guest raulinho

i actually think fabregas is better then lampard but incase you say this is bias i think gerrard essien scholes are better then fabregas at the moment. for the future? who knows

i agree with u but i cant understand y lapmard is playing bad i know well every1 should know he has got an class in him but i dont know why he aint using it

and yeh fabregas is an great player i think he could see him in the furture with rating 95

well i like to think fabregas is better then lampard but if i say it every1 shoots me down. At the mo he is playing better. Yer lampard did have talent but i reckon he's starting to lose it. People say he's being playing bad recently, look at him during the world cup he couldnt shoot to save his life !

Good Evening fellow Gooners!! How much truth is there in the rumour that Henry will be going to Barca for £15 mil or £17 mil??? If this is true what do you all think about it??

Although I am not against selling Henry, how can a player who was worth £50 mil at the end of last year possibly be sold for £15 mil now??? Also I don't see the point in selling him for so little money, he has 3 years left on his contract and keeping him there for that time is worth more to us than £15 mil. If however, there was a larger bid or Eto'o was included in the deal I would sell. I think he is still worth at least £30 mil and that would be enough to buy an experienced replacement (not a 17 yr old superkid for £200k) and maybe some other reinforcements for the squad!!

Henry isnt goin ne where :D he is flattered by Milan interest but he says he is still an arsenal player :) and he sed this

""The potential is definitely there. The signs are definitely there. So now let's hope we can put that all together and bring back some silverware." speaking about Arsenals future.

woop and i didnt see him saying he's flattered about Barca interest :)

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=470821&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Henry+flattered+by+Milan+link

Henry isnt goin ne where :D he is flattered by Milan interest but he says he is still an arsenal player :) and he sed this

""The potential is definitely there. The signs are definitely there. So now let's hope we can put that all together and bring back some silverware." speaking about Arsenals future.

woop and i didnt see him saying he's flattered about Barca interest :)

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=470821&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Henry+flattered+by+Milan+link

We will have to see. "The (potential) signs are there". hmmm. Henry has said that he wants more experienced players in the team.

I am in a second year of Psychology. And one thing is said. That when someone is speaking, if they make a sentence that rhymes, in not knowing. Then they are nervous or they are thinking about something else when responding.

I think its a bit edgy all of this. Reminds me of Vieira when he left.

I dont know but Psychology could be a load of garbage. But there are lots of valid points, and this could be one of them.

"I hope there is a chance to return (to Barca)," he added. "People who know me already know this.

"The problem is that Barca, as I have witnessed with the national team, already has great players like Xavi and Iniesta, who are playing very well. There is always hope."

Found this quote from Cesc. Interesting........ does this mean he is not fully pledged to the Goons then?

We will have to see. "The (potential) signs are there". hmmm. Henry has said that he wants more experienced players in the team.

I am in a second year of Psychology. And one thing is said. That when someone is speaking' date=' if they make a sentence that rhymes, in not knowing. Then they are nervous or they are thinking about something else when responding.

I think its a bit edgy all of this. Reminds me of Vieira when he left.

I dont know but Psychology could be a load of garbage. But there are lots of valid points, and this could be one of them.[/quote']

Vieira was pushed.....or so he says anyway! I cannot believe that the Arsenal board and management do not want Henry anymore!!