Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

You run a risk with man management' date=' calm Suarez down and that could cost him that extra 'bite' (pun certainly not intended) in his game. Look at Rooney, fantastic player when he was a hot head, Fergie seemingly calmed him down and he's not hit those heights since. Some players need to be on that line. Calm Suarez down and that could ruin what Suarez is best at which is being an absolute nuisance who doesn't care what team he's playing.[/quote']

Or, on the flip side, it could make him start use his footballing brain a bit more which would make him even better. You don't want to cool him down completely but he does need to be reined in.

Why are so many players on trial with us

H2UmxbK.jpg

also this guys says we signed El Jad

https://twitter.com/MikaMartinHaim/status/365485065477701632

also flamini is training with us

Yeah strange that maybe Wenger is making a back up plan incase we miss out on our targets.... If we have any. Other than Luis.

How do you feel about Flamini? Had one decent year in four with us and even then he wasn't that consistent even in his best (and last) year with us.

Actually just found out you got rid of Andre Santos' date=' how did you manage that one? :P[/quote']

Cancelled his contract, I remember at one point I wanted him to start continuously just to see how he'd do (because the form he was in, he was doing alright at the time :o) thank god he's gone now.

Actually just found out you got rid of Andre Santos' date=' how did you manage that one? :P[/quote']

God knows! Gervinho gone now too! Good deal and we got a wodge of cash for him (undisclosed on sky, £8m on bbc). Nice clearance of deadwood and under performers... the only worrying thing is lack of incoming players!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23625938

Interesting comparison between Walcott and Bale based on stats. very interesting.

http://football-talk.co.uk/81641/walcott-v-bale-a-statistical-comparison-with-interesting-results/

I'm not sure about this article. It doesn't seem to have Walcotts appearances right for starters...

I think if he does stay put this year he'l go next year to a European club He must be really gutted to have not moved to Juventus last year especially with a worthless clause in his contract and an apparent verbal agreement he could leave both being worthless.

Still doesn't mean he wont leave. Suarez wants out and Liverpool should sell him' date=' he isn't happy there now and its very clear.[/quote']
I think if he does stay put this year he'l go next year to a European club He must be really gutted to have not moved to Juventus last year especially with a worthless clause in his contract and an apparent verbal agreement he could leave both being worthless.

Yeah I feel really sorry for him, I love the way all the people who have hated him and dispised everything about him are not feeling sorry for him :P

Not reffering to you 2, but just Arsenal fans in general.

Arsenal fans more than anybody should realise how annoying / bad it is when your rivals takes your players.

For once LFC are sticking to there guns and trying not to let a spoilt little brat get his own way.

Had the guy had any morals or decency about him he would have been up front from the start and not said he wants to move because of the English media and other **.

He also has the option of handing in a transfer request but he wont because he will lose out on some money.... yeah hes desperate for a move to Arsenal for sure.

At the end of the day LFC have to do what they think is right for LFC and not for Arsenal or for Suarez, we have already done more than enough for him.

LFC said he could go for the right price, and due to the Bale fee and what the likes of Cavani and co are going for it's not that unrealistic.

Why are so many players on trial with us

H2UmxbK.jpg

also this guys says we signed El Jad

https://twitter.com/MikaMartinHaim/status/365485065477701632

also flamini is training with us

Traitor!!

The audacity, coming back to use our facilities after he abandoned us to sit on the bench at Milan.

He's probably got given a free transfer.