Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

;2687827']Well' date=' on paper it should be fine.

Few 'big' names: Bruno Alves, Raul Meireles, Moussa Sow, Volkan, Dirk Kuyt.[/quote']

Kuyt is still somehow producing the goods for them too!

;2687827']Well' date=' on paper it should be fine.

Few 'big' names: Bruno Alves, Raul Meireles, Moussa Sow, Volkan, [b']Dirk Kuyt[/b].

Brickin' it. Wait....no, i'm not.

We might not even be playing them; they could still get kicked out.

Emenikeeeeeeeeeee

Or in FIFA terms' date=' he is the big star alongside another Chelsea reject Miroslav Stoch.

Brickin' it. Wait....no, i'm not.

We might not even be playing them; they could still get kicked out.

Exactly, the hearing is before the game, Schalke are in the same situation with Metalist. I got confused with Galatasaray for a split second, would of been worried then with our old foe there.

I never said Arsenal didn't sign anyone' date=' you have to refer this to the person who actually said that.[/i'] I said United have signed someone, never said Arsenal have not.smileys-confused-630530.gif

Fair enough then :)

Wait, if Fenerbahce got disqualified is Arsenal automatically go to the group stage or Fener spot will be filled by another Turkish team like last time Turkish club got disqualified?

Fair enough then :)

Wait' date=' if Fenerbahce got disqualified is Arsenal automatically go to the group stage or Fener spot will be filled by another Turkish team like last time Turkish club got disqualified?[/quote']

Filled by another Turkish team; Krtsxdkapor or something like that.

I see that Arsenal target' date=' Bernard, has joined Shakhtar for 25m euros. Lets be honest, that deal is to boost his chances for the World Cup next year. If he moved to Arsenal, he'd be second choice AM behind Cazorla and Dortmund to Reus. At Shakhtar he knows he will play on a regular basis.

[/quote']

Not true at all, He's not a guaranteed starter... A lot of rotation will be happening but he won't play every game. He's a Left winger although he can play AM/right mid as well.. Think he would of been better at Porto

Gustavo would be a great signing but its never gonna happen and I don't even think its realistic tbh..

;2687835']Or in FIFA terms' date=' he is the big star alongside another Chelsea reject Miroslav Stoch.

[/quote']

Of course. Don't get me wrong I still expect you to go through quite comfortably but it's the toughest draw there was and they will give you a test. They have several real decent players who can hurt you and the first leg in Turkey is not going to be easy.

Of course. Don't get me wrong I still expect you to go through quite comfortably but it's the toughest draw there was and they will give you a test. They have several real decent players who can hurt you and the first leg in Turkey is not going to be easy.

All Shiny rares on FIFA? :rolleyes:

Haven't had the easy tie in a while, so hoping the group be more lenient (should qualify hence talking in future). Still looking forward to it, as presume we would be on ITV, and would actually get to see us on the TV. Normally make the League Cup Round 3/4 the normal first game I go see a season. Hoping to travel to Saint Mary's this season to watch us play.

Tough draw for us. We should obviously win it and we should definately win the home leg. It is just the away leg I'm concerned about in Turkey, what with the raucous support.

What I don't get is how UEFA can put Celtic and some Kazak no hopers in the same section and put all the big teams in another. You'll get the big teams in the Europa League and some minnows in the Champions League.

As for this Fernebache getting kicked out rumour, why is this and you say it applies to Schalke too?

;2687859']All Shiny rares on FIFA? :rolleyes:

Haven't had the easy tie in a while' date=' so hoping the group be more lenient (should qualify hence talking in future). Still looking forward to it, as presume we would be on ITV, and would actually get to see us on the TV. Normally make the League Cup Round 3/4 the normal first game I go see a season. Hoping to travel to Saint Mary's this season to watch us play.[/quote']

I think you missed my sarcasm...

Someone on this thread who actually goes to games? :eek:Will any of you lot be at the Emirates on the 1st?

I think you missed my sarcasm...

Someone on this thread who actually goes to games? :eek:Will any of you lot be at the Emirates on the 1st?

Need to have the super-dooper membership to get first rights to that. No one I know has that.

Two silvers, and two reds. League Cup tends to always go to General Sale. Was like £5 last year to see us destroy Coventry 6-1.

Saw (on a very limited budget):

6-1 Coventry (Capital One)

2-0 Montepellier (Champs)

3-3 Fulham (League)

1-0 Swansea (FA)

3-1 Norwich (League)

Saw a few Youth games and saw one WSL match.

;2687877']Need to have the super-dooper membership to get first rights to that. No one I know has that.

Two silvers' date=' and two reds. League Cup tends to always go to General Sale. Was like £5 last year to see us destroy Coventry 6-1.

3-3 Fulham (League)

1-0 Swansea (FA)

3-1 Norwich (League)

Saw a few Youth games and saw one WSL match.[/quote']

How much are the league/Champions League games per game at Arsenal?

;2687877']Need to have the super-dooper membership to get first rights to that. No one I know has that.

Two silvers' date=' and two reds. League Cup tends to always go to General Sale. Was like £5 last year to see us destroy Coventry 6-1.

3-3 Fulham (League)

1-0 Swansea (FA)

3-1 Norwich (League)

Saw a few Youth games and saw one WSL match.[/quote']

Fair play, at our place Bronze has a 1 day priority over lilywhite but it's only 1,000 tickets and they're normally poor positioned ones. Loyalty points only comes into effect for away games and I have an absolute mountain so I'm nailed on a ticket if it doesn't sell out to season ticket holders. I know season ticket holders with high loyalty points also so if I wanna go to a game I can normally always get a ticket. Hence why I will be at the Emirates on the 1st.

Tough draw for us. We should obviously win it and we should definately win the home leg. It is just the away leg I'm concerned about in Turkey' date=' what with the raucous support.

What I don't get is how UEFA can put Celtic and some Kazak no hopers in the same section and put all the big teams in another. You'll get the big teams in the Europa League and some minnows in the Champions League.

As for this Fernebache getting kicked out rumour, why is this and you say it applies to Schalke too?[/quote']

It was Platini's way to fulfill his promise that more minnows club could participate in UCL main round with this champion & non champion path in qualifiers.

It was Metalist, not Schalke. Think they're on match fixing case.

Fair play' date=' at our place Bronze has a 1 day priority over lilywhite but it's only 1,000 tickets and they're normally poor positioned ones. I know season ticket holders with high loyalty points also so if I wanna go to a game I can normally always get a ticket. Hence why I will be at the Emirates on the 1st.[/quote']

Bronze and Lillywhites eh? :confused:

Red, Silver, Gold, Platinum I think it is here.

Anyways...

;2687909']Bronze and Lillywhites eh? :confused:

Red' date=' Silver, Gold, Platinum I think it is here.

Anyways...[/quote']

Platinum (home and away), Gold (Home + all home cup games), Silver (home), Bronze (member + season ticket waiting list) and lilywhite (member).

I bet you're now thrilled you have this knowledge.

I go to Arsenal Games whenever i can.

Champs League is normally £46 Lower Tier and £66 i think upper tier.

League Cup tickets are great value at £10 adult for lower tier.

Although you will get tickets cheaper then FV closer to the games these days.