Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

not a bad first half at all.

Really ? I thought we were shocking. Created 2 chances and we almost conceded on numerous occasions, the ref also seems to be on our side. Just because we're in front it doesn't necessarily mean we're playing well.

I'm looking at our team and we barely have any winners in our team, we lack determination. The only players that have a bit of pride in them and give it all on the pitch are the likes of Wilshere, Koscielny, Sagna, Chamberlain and funnily enough Ramsey as well, who's improved massively from last season. I'm looking at this City team and most of the are winners, obviously there are a few exemptions like Nasri and Clichy ( and funnily enough they're ex Arsenal players).

Really ? I thought we were shocking. Created 2 chances and we almost conceded on numerous occasions' date=' the ref also seems to be on our side. Just because we're in front it doesn't necessarily mean we're playing well.

I'm looking at our team and we barely have any winners in our team, we lack determination. The only players that have a bit of pride in them and give it all on the pitch are the likes of Wilshere, Koscielny, Sagna, Chamberlain and funnily enough Ramsey as well, who's improved massively from last season. I'm looking at this City team and most of the are winners, obviously there are a few exemptions like Nasri and Clichy ( and funnily enough they're ex Arsenal players).[/quote']

Well I'm looking at our side as an inferior team to Man City's, we've created a chance capitalized on it and have defended well. Basically if we do the same and win 1-0/2-0. We would have had a good game that's just the reailty of the caliber of our team at the moment

Well I'm looking at our side as an inferior team to Man City's' date=' we've created a chance capitalized on it and have defended well. Basically if we do the same and win 1-0/2-0. We would have had a good game that's just the reailty of the caliber of our team at the moment[/quote']

Much better in the second half. More of the ball. And look in my previous post, what did I just say about Ramsey ? Of course it's early days, hopefully he keeps this up.