Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

True' date=' he just seemed to be very rash in his decision making, didn't altogether look like he had that spark.[/quote']

Even with his 20 min cameo role and poor tackle he did better than majority of the City team lol.

Negredo looks good though. The way he put muscled Koss was class.

I take that as they are the best sources. Fair enough once again more rumours. Last I heard wasn't he off to Wolfsburg?

Wolfsburg and you were the teams mostly linked to him. Wolfsburg are making an effort to sign him at the moment, they really would love him to come there.

He will leave us but nothing solid regarding where he is gonna go

Nice to win a friendly against strong opposition but I hope it doesn't delude Wenger and co into thinking that our squad is good enough to mount a serious challenge for honours in its current state...

He said he would still strengthen due to his belief that the team was "thin" and apparently he said that there is nothing concrete but there is an interest in Gustavo

It'll be nice to have a defensive midfielder. We haven't had one in 5 years. Wenger completely neglected that position.

Agreed. Probably one of the more frustrating things in years past that Arsenal have lacked. A true defensive midfielder that can protect the team .