Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Look' date=' it's not our fault your players are injured. Football is a contact sport. We didn't go out to kick people's legs all the time as you put it.

It's only half our fault that we won. You were god awful. We were the better team, get over it[/quote']

Sorry, but I just can't agree with you. Anyway great win for you and congrats on your win.

Tiote? I'd rather have Song back.

And I actually second that. Tiote is a horrible player who use dirty technique to win the ball back. Far worst discipline than Song, and at least Song can pass better than him. Just wish we will go improve bid for Cabaye. He is a really very good player and a player I really admire.

Now, we are looking for striker and why isn't Wenger looking at Yilmaz? Seems like a striker who has all the ingredient to be our top striker.

You have Arteta and Wilshere who can play in the same position as Cabaye. He isnt what you need.

He'd keep Ramsey out the starting XI and that's a start. Cabaye's got a bit of savvy; even if he's not strictly the ideal midfielder for us, he'd stop teams running through our midfield.

Kondogbia - Rated highly by some but we must remember we have a few top youth talents already here at Arsenal we need a few players with experience of the Premier League and not a player who will need a few months to find his feet.

I know Arsenal have a great bunch of young talents ' date=' but trust me you dont have a world champion at U20 there (except Sanogo who is CF) . Kondogbia is exactly what you need , he is the new Vieira .

And I actually second that. Tiote is a horrible player who use dirty technique to win the ball back. Far worst discipline than Song' date=' and at least Song can pass better than him. Just wish we will go improve bid for Cabaye. He is a really very good player and a player I really admire.

.[/quote']

Most of Tiote yellows have been for consistent fouling.

Have you seen the way Cabaye tackles? he's the dirty player and will often leave a high foot in to hurt a player but yet you admire him and slate Tiote for being a horrible player? lol

Think you been told to shove your 10m where the sun don't shine.

He'd keep Ramsey out the starting XI and that's a start. Cabaye's got a bit of savvy; even if he's not strictly the ideal midfielder for us' date=' he'd stop teams running through our midfield.[/quote']

So when all players are fit what would your midfield 3 be then?

-----Cazorla------

Arteta-----Cabaye

So no place for wilshere then? He'd probably improve your side and give extra depth to the squad but I think you have more pressing issues with your starting 11, i.e. a proper DM (even though I cant see Wenger going for one).

I know Arsenal have a great bunch of young talents ' date=' but trust me you dont have a world champion at U20 there (except Sanogo who is CF) . Kondogbia is exactly what you need , he is the new Vieira .

The thing is Steauaseka i'm sure he would be a great buy BUT ATM we need players who can slot straight in with experience at the top.

I'm not stating that Kondogbia is no good all i am trying to get across is we need experience first then maybe sign a few gems like Kondogbia.

Most of Tiote yellows have been for consistent fouling.

Have you seen the way Cabaye tackles? he's the dirty player and will often leave a high foot in to hurt a player but yet you admire him and slate Tiote for being a horrible player? lol

Think you been told to shove your 10m where the sun don't shine.

I don't think you can compare Cabaye with Tiote. Cabaye is like 1 level higher than Tiote and Tiote is the last person you would want in your team. I would rather we recall Coquelin back to the team and use him than using getting Tiote.

-----Cazorla------

Arteta-----Cabaye

So no place for wilshere then? He'd probably improve your side and give extra depth to the squad but I think you have more pressing issues with your starting 11' date=' i.e. a proper DM (even though I cant see Wenger going for one).[/quote']

Lol, so when Wilshere and Arteta injured who are we going to use? Rosicky Cazorla Ramsey? Wouldn't be so sure of that because Rosicky is too injury prone. You don't realize most of our midfielders are injury prone except Cazorla, do you?

Lol' date=' so when Wilshere and Arteta injured who are we going to use? Rosicky Cazorla Ramsey? Wouldn't be so sure of that because Rosicky is too injury prone. You don't realize most of our midfielders are injury prone except Cazorla, do you?[/quote']

What are you on about? I said Cabaye shouldn't be a priority which I stand by even though he is a good player. You need a destroyer rather than another nice little skillful creative player

I don't think you can compare Cabaye with Tiote. Cabaye is like 1 level higher than Tiote and Tiote is the last person you would want in your team. I would rather we recall Coquelin back to the team and use him than using getting Tiote.

You had the cheek to call Tiote a dirty player and admire Cabaye.

Cabaye is more likely to break someone leg than Tiote would and it would be intentional.

Not comparing the players they are two different types.... Tiote an out and out dm and Cabaye is a cm/am. Cabaye is a better player no doubt but he has a very nasty side to him.

Both players where poor last year.

What are you on about? I said Cabaye shouldn't be a priority which I stand by even though he is a good player. You need a destroyer rather than another nice little skillful creative player

Don't you understand? Destroyer or not, we need more depth and decent backup. If we keep this thin squad we will not survive all the EPL games. Quality player should always be welcome. Why would we reject a quality player when we have the chance to get one even if its not our priority. This kind of mentality is what set us apart from Man City, Chelsea and Man United.

Don't you understand? Destroyer or not' date=' we need more depth and decent backup. If we keep this thin squad we will not survive all the EPL games. Quality player should always be welcome. Why would we reject a quality player when we have the chance to get one even if its not our priority. This kind of mentality is what set us apart from Man City, Chelsea and Man United.[/quote']

Okay, depth is definitely needed however if your starting 11 isnt up to scratch then I think sorting out that is more important

o dear I think that bid has really peaved off Newcastle and on a match day also.

What was the point?

That offer will only harden Newcastle Resolve and if you are really interested in him drive his price up.

With PSG's public love for the player there was no way we where going to accept 10m

£10' date='000,001?[/quote']

Ha sums it up. Anyone else get the feeling Arsenal are bidding for players they know are going to other clubs (and with amounts they know will not be accepted) so they can make it look like they are at least trying?

It said on fivelive last night that Arsenal have cash reserves almost equal to THE REST OF THE PREMIERSHIP PUT TOGETHER!

Someone somwhere is sitting on a lot of cash.....

-----Cazorla------

Arteta-----Cabaye

So no place for wilshere then? He'd probably improve your side and give extra depth to the squad but I think you have more pressing issues with your starting 11' date=' i.e. a proper DM (even though I cant see Wenger going for one).[/quote']

In an ideal world, i'd change Arteta for that DM you mention. Wilshere and Ramsey should only be bench players. That's what Denilson should have been; look how that turned out. We're expecting too much from these sort of players.