Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Ooooh' date=' wow, you have signed a DM, finally!!! It is Kristopher Da Graça from Hisingbacka. I'm positive he can be the midfielder you need season 2020/2021.

2020/21?

Will never play for us, like Samuel Galindo/Wellington Silva.

Think should chip in a bid for Micah Richards, see if a offer like £7.5m would be enough.

Pffft' date=' no chance!

Even the fans are thinking like Wenger and the Board now.[/quote']

What? So I'm expected to know the market price of and out of favour Manchester City player? Would of thought they wouldn't need him so would try get something around that for him. He has to admit he has no future there, continously pushed back in ranks by spending.

Sure, I'd pay up to around £13m for him, hasn't shown his full potential. Wouldn't be panic buying, like offering £25m for him.

Better than thinking like Man Utd.

2 moths back.... 12 mil for Baines.

They say NO!

2 months later.... 12 mil for Baines.

Again NO!

Rating Fellaini at a laughable £16m! So on United's radar Richards would be worth half that....

Better than thinking like Man Utd.

2 moths back.... 12 mil for Baines.

They say NO!

2 months later.... 12 mil for Baines.

Again NO!

Erm, what on earth has that got to do with it?

Besides, Everton have not confirmed who either of the players were or the fees offered for each individual.

;2699058']What? So I'm expected to know the market price of and out of favour Manchester City player? Would of thought they wouldn't need him so would try get something around that for him. He has to admit he has no future there' date=' continously pushed back in ranks by spending.

Sure, I'd pay up to around £13m for him, hasn't shown his full potential. Wouldn't be panic buying, like offering £25m for him.

Rating Fellaini at a laughable £16m! So on United's radar Richards would be worth half that....[/quote']

Lol so true. I would like Richards here, I said it during the jan market. Would allow Sagna to have real cover so he could play as a back up CB.

Naa thanks rather laugh at Uniteds negotiation tactics. Seems like a weakened down version of ours.

Laugh it up.

Although I don't think any Arsenal fan is in a position to be laughing at any other Premiership side.

If it turns that frown of yours upside down, fill your boots.

Laugh it up.

Although I don't think any Arsenal fan is in a position to be laughing at any other Premiership side.

If it turns that frown of yours upside down' date=' fill your boots.[/quote']

Lol what about ours? We are non existent. Just like you...

;2699058']What? So I'm expected to know the market price of and out of favour Manchester City player? Would of thought they wouldn't need him so would try get something around that for him. He has to admit he has no future there' date=' continously pushed back in ranks by spending.

[/quote']

He's not out of favour, he season was completely ruined by injuries last season.

Come on, you know there is absolutely zero chance of City accepting a 7.5m bid for Richards.

A little common sense is all that's required.

Not sure what's worse Anthony Taylor and the Villa players or some of the stuff I read in here.

Defiantly Villa and Taylor ;)

Not being funny but most of the stuff you wrote at the weekend was a load of old guff' date=' it was very childlike and funny and whilst I appreciated the laugh I honestly thought you were a bit more grown up. :o

You have to stop your tendency of blaming everything on anybody but Wenger although the players must take a lot of the flak, whoever the Ref was was irrelevant and he got nearly all the decisions right.

Dont need another debate about the decisions as it has been done to death but all the crying and moaning ain't gunna change it now so you need to move on and quickly with a vital game on Wed

Naa thanks rather laugh at Uniteds negotiation tactics. Seems like a weakened down version of ours.

Again sorry to pick your post but I don't think Arsenal are really a club who can chastise another club's transfer policy. The difference is United already have a deeper squad and with much more quality (sadly :()

No Cabaye in NUFCs lineup or bench today

Yep looks to be developing quickly, first of a series of panic buys perhaps :o