Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Lamela' date=' Pjanic, Pogba, Cabaye, Michu, Williams if rumours are to believed. We won't sign any of them. Our signings will be completely out of left field.[/quote']

Who do you think you actually will buy? And who would you buy if you were in charge. Say, with realistic prices and that £70M to use.

I've literally no idea.

I would buy Ljajic, Schneiderlin, Casillas, Aldeweireld and Honda. Surely fit within £70M and would do great for you guys.

Well, I have no idea how much Casillas would cost, in fact, but he is not precisely young and he is on bench, rumoured to want out, so I'd imagine it is not over £20M. The rest: Honda, £5M, done deal; Schneid, £15M, Alde, £8M, Ljajic, £10M. That still leaves some room under the £70M budget and those fees would at least not be far from sufficing.

so' date=' the rumours have it that Casillas wants to leave Real Madrid. No wonder, he still has years to play and is starter for Spain - but how long if he stays benched.

Now, they speak of Manchester, but I doubt it being City, and would even ManU buy him after[b'] overpaying [/b]De Gea, whom however has been performing recently. If I was in Wenger's position, I would move now. You are the top club most clearly in need of a top GK, and still a respectable and rich club, with all the chances to play in CL every year. Casillas would bring so much security to your defence.

You would still need a DM and creative winger. And a CB.

Watch your words.

Thought I would catch up on the thread and by Golly what a waste of time.

Another 3-4 pages of possibly the most pointless, boring set of comments ever seen still yes STILL going on about Saturday and the referee. To be fair a lot of the Arsenal fans on here want to move on but some by golly all this crying, whining come on Grow up.

The only thing you need to consider is that what is done is done, yes at the time by all means have a moan etc if you feel hard done by but 3-4 days later to still be going on about it.....

The decisions are not going to change, the result wont change whether you agree with them or not it is over all the whining in the world aint gunna change that fact. You need to regroup and move on one defeat don't mean the end of the world.

Just ridiculous to keep banging on about the ref (who IMO got nearly all the decisions right but let that go another 4 pages of drivel is not necessary) how about you pay attention to the facts that really cost you the game and an honest fan would admit the Ref is not responsible for.....

Koscielny and Mertersacker defending like juveniles.....

Gibbs continually leaving to big a gap between him and the CB

Your players not taking the goal-scoring opportunities that were presented...

Not being able to match Villa physically...(this is professional football not tiddlywinks)

Playing such a weak, light midfield trio with no real Defensive minded player

The alarming gaps between the midfield and the back four on numerous occasions...

Wenger's strange idea on a range of issues.....

Plus how about doing something really out there how about giving Villa some credit??? :)

To be fair a lot of the fans on here have been very sensible on it such as Josh, Hayden etc but some today by golly.

This post is not having a go at Arsenal just time to move it along what has gone is gone time to refocus on a vital game on Wed.

By the way has anybody checked Sagna is ok??? Apparently Christian Benteke basically standing still could have killed him (I will have to be careful when I stand on the tube tomorrow to make sure I am in no danger of killing anybody) most ridiculous comment I have read :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Makes Fergie's shout with Van Persie in the Ashley Williams incident last season almost believable :o

Thought I would catch up on the thread and by Golly what a waste of time.

Another 3-4 pages of possibly the most pointless' date=' boring set of comments ever seen still yes STILL going on about Saturday and the referee. To be fair a lot of the Arsenal fans on here want to move on but some by golly all this crying, whining come on Grow up.

The only thing you need to consider is that what is done is done, yes at the time by all means have a moan etc if you feel hard done by but 3-4 days later to still be going on about it.....

The decisions are not going to change, the result wont change whether you agree with them or not it is over all the whining in the world aint gunna change that fact. You need to regroup and move on one defeat don't mean the end of the world.

Just ridiculous to keep banging on about the ref (who IMO got nearly all the decisions right but let that go another 4 pages of drivel is not necessary) how about you pay attention to the facts that really cost you the game and an honest fan would admit the Ref is not responsible for.....

Koscielny and Mertersacker defending like juveniles.....

Gibbs continually leaving to big a gap between him and the CB

Your players not taking the goal-scoring opportunities that were presented...

Not being able to match Villa physically...(this is professional football not tiddlywinks)

Playing such a weak, light midfield trio with no real Defensive minded player

The alarming gaps between the midfield and the back four on numerous occasions...

Wenger's strange idea on a range of issues.....

Plus how about doing something really out there how about giving Villa some credit??? :)

[b']To be fair a lot of the fans on here have been very sensible on it such as Josh, Hayden etc but some today by golly[/b].

This post is not having a go at Arsenal just time to move it along what has gone is gone time to refocus on a vital game on Wed.

By the way has anybody checked Sagna is ok??? Apparently Christian Benteke basically standing still could have killed him (I will have to be careful when I stand on the tube tomorrow to make sure I am in no danger of killing anybody) most ridiculous comment I have read :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Makes Fergie's shout with Van Persie in the Ashley Williams incident last season almost believable :o

What a load of rubbish Ray... ;)

I joke it's just half drivel, could be worse.

Didn't reply to my reply last night buddy.

Waiting for your sincerest apology.

Ray accusing people of being boring' date=' which is right, and then posting an obnoxiously long post with half the content referring to the thing he was complaining about.[/quote']

Lol my thoughts exactly. Thought I would wait for you to point it out. Enforcer!

Ray accusing people of being boring' date=' which is right, and then posting an obnoxiously long post with half the content referring to the thing he was complaining about.[/quote']

It was putting a full stop to proceedings. :)

Besides my points were about addressing the other issues, not the referee

It was putting a full stop to proceedings. :)

To be fair Ray all jokes aside you got some vital info wrong specially about the ref. If he was so good then why has he been dropped?

There is more but i don't really want another 4 pages of boring text lol. :)

What a load of rubbish Ray... ;)

I joke it's just half drivel' date=' could be worse.

Didn't reply to my reply last night buddy.

Waiting for your sincerest apology.[/quote']

Half drivel is still better than complete drivel

To be fair Ray all jokes aside you got some vital info wrong specially about the ref. If he was so good then why has he been dropped?

There is more but i don't really want another 4 pages of boring text lol. :)

Good God......

I think the decisions he got wrong arent the ones being talked about.

Also re: Anthony Taylor. Can only find two articles on him being dropped. Both on Arsenal blogs / fan websites.

Link me?

Lol my I heard it from..... Here.

Oh boy I set myself up for this...

Ok who is caining me first?

True true' date=' just saying you what you missed out. No need to sulk ;)

Ready to correct yourself on yesterday's post aimed at me?[/quote']

No not really apologise for making an opinion which was in response to a post, if you corrected yourself after so be it fair do's.

I am not gunna address the other point coz it will only lead to one thing chat about a man in black which has gone beyond pointless.

Think Ray Parlour might of tweeted something about it but im unsure.

If he is dropped' date=' it will only be for this one weekends set of fixtures.[/quote']

Yeah that's what I heard on here. I don't have twitter lol.

I hope he gets permanently dropped. The man is a moron. I will never forget that match for its decisions. I'm not milking it but still to this day thinking about it makes me wants to tango a bald man ;)