Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

You've been called out talking balls with no knowledge of any fact behind it? Surely not. Not you.

Calm down lad. You get to happy.

Relaxed?

As I explained I don't have a twitter, I just saw the posts on here and from friends.

Get over it kid.

Think Ray Parlour might of tweeted something about it but im unsure.

If he is dropped' date=' it will only be for this one weekends set of fixtures.[/quote']

If he is dropped I imagine it will be more to take the media spotlight off him and avoid the chance of the same thing happening two weeks in a row as opposed to a punishment seeing as he did nothing wrong.

He's just a scapegoat for Gooners. A week off should give him protection from that

I would buy Honda 5 million ' date=' Sakho 10 million , Alonso not to sure but Ive heard 10 million banded around , Turan 18 million , Mandanda for 8 million , [b']Debuchy[/b] :P for 6 million :D Sanchez for 12 million

Think would cover most of the gaps :D

I hope that is a joke, he has been beyond useless since he arrived on our shores

No not really apologise for making an opinion which was in response to a post' date=' if you corrected yourself after so be it fair do's.

I am not gunna address the other point coz it will only lead to one thing chat about a man in black which has gone beyond pointless.[/quote']

No. I didn't correct myself after. I was already correct, I was the first to congratulate Villa and I also said Wenger needs to pull his finger out.

You read that as me not having anything good to say about Villa and always defending Wenger.

But sure next time try and use what I say dude. :)

No. I didn't correct myself after. I was already correct' date=' I was the first to congratulate Villa and I also said Wenger needs to pull his finger out.

You read that as me not having anything good to say about Villa and [b']always defending Wenger.[/b]

But sure next time try and use what I say dude. :)

People can read for themselves.....your initial 10-12 posts after the match was just one big whine fest anyway it's gone.

Your entire forum existence has been based around defending Wenger.....now albeit probably 2 years to late you are starting to realise the continuous mistakes and errors the man has and more disturbingly continues to make....

No. I didn't correct myself after. I was already correct' date=' I was the first to congratulate Villa and I also said Wenger needs to pull his finger out.

You read that as me not having anything good to say about Villa and always defending Wenger.

[b']But sure next time try and use what I say[/b] dude. :)

HOUSE!

I win catchphrase bingo

People can read for themselves.....your initial 10-12 posts after the match was just one big whine fest anyway it's gone.

Your entire forum existence has been based around defending Wenger.....now albeit probably 2 years to late you are starting to realise the continuous mistakes and errors the man has and more disturbingly continues to make....

I still back him to this day. I love what he has done for our club. I will never openly slate someone who I have so much respect for. Others may not like him or want him and that's fine. However why hate on someone who doesn't share the same view? Sorry dude but I ain't a sheep. I have my own views and I express them.

My wish is that we just dont sack him. Let his contract run down, that would be a far more dignified way.

I still believe he is the right man for this club. Yes just me and no one else. Go ahead and hate.

HOUSE!

I win catchphrase bingo

What's your point Rugger? Comes across to me like you are wanting some sort of reaction. I told you before if you want a reaction you know where I am. Otherwise lets keep it grounded and Arsenal related. (And no that ain't a threat before you mis read or milk it lol)

I still back him to this day. I love what he has done for our club. I will never openly slate someone who I have so much respect for. Others may not like him or want him and that's fine. However why hate on someone who doesn't share the same view? Sorry dude but I ain't a sheep. I have my own views and I express them.

My wish is that we just sack him. Let his contract run down' date=' that would be a far more dignified way.

I still believe he is the right man for this club. Yes just me and no one else. Go ahead and hate.[/quote']

I don't hate but your backing for him is based on past events and sentiment and neither have any relevance in modern day football especially eight years on for a big club like Arsenal.

They're targeting him because they're desperate and panic buying. Did the same with Arteta' date=' Mertesacker and Santos.

If Arsenal wanted Cabaye, they would've bid for him before the 19th of August.[/quote']

I know, although I don't understand how this has happened again... with Tottenham's investment I don't think they can afford to bring in 1-2 average players anymore... Gustavo would have been perfect and considering what other clubs are paying for players, he would have been decent value.

I don't hate but your backing for him is based on past events and sentiment and neither have any relevance in modern day football especially eight years on for a big club like Arsenal.

Your most probs 100% true. However he is Arsenal to me, sorry to nick the line below but he is all I have known. I ain't a big fan of change so maybe that's a case. Even still I will back him til his last day. Whether that makes me stupid or naive or a bit of both who knows.

The brutal truth of the matter is Wenger should have gone 5 years ago, after Hull at home. You should not be able to sell Gilberto, Flamini and Lassana Diarra within 6 months of each other and replace them with Denilson and get away with it. I've wanted him gone since that day and foresaw pretty much what we've got now. A manager that no longer has friends; just enemies.

I know' date=' although I don't understand how this has happened again... with Tottenham's investment I don't think they can afford to bring in 1-2 average players anymore... Gustavo would have been perfect and considering what other clubs are paying for players, he would have been decent value.[/quote']

Gustavo was not our fault. They wanted to sell to Wolfsburg and even accepted a smaller offer from them of 12 mil when we offered 17mil. Think it's to do with some of the board members over there who have ties with VW.

Gustavo was not our fault. They wanted to sell to Wolfsburg and even accepted a smaller offer from them of 12 mil when we offered 17mil. Think it's to do with some of the board members over there who have ties with VW.

If that's true then that's not too bad, although that wasn't the case for your other targets.

The first part is just made up and not true.

As if we accept a bid 5m lower out of favour. Ridiculous. You either didn't offer it or the player rejected you.

Every time a transfer goes sideways, you are not at fault. Higuain, not your fault. Gustavo, not your fault. You really are the unluckiest bunch of all...

But you could have convinced the player otherwise. I'm sure Gustavo would have chosen to join Arsenal if real attempts had been made to secure his signature.

You either didn't offer it or the player rejected you.

Could be either, Wolfsburg have a fresh project going and well arsenal are just blagh so it wouldn't surprise me if he did chose them over us.

On the other hand skysports reported we made a bid of 17.2M I personally don't believe that..